Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 79. (Read 20347 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 20, 2018, 06:09:21 AM
You are not so late to join the cryptocurrency because this type of market is still growing so there is no need to be frustrated. You can also get bitcoin and Eth and in the long run achieve profit.
Came here to say this. There is never a late time to join the cryptocurrency market. And especially at this time when prices are down is a good time to get in on the action, the market starts for you at the time that you invest and that is it. you stand to make a lot of money from the market and your investments, just remember to be smart and don't invest blindly.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 06:03:32 AM
You're not too late I think. There is still a lot of potential from bitcoin and ethereum. If you say that you are late, there are still many people who are much worse than you. We've all felt the same way as the delay to this party. So no need to regret with this. still try your best to get you to your goal.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 05:49:16 AM
You are not so late to join the cryptocurrency because this type of market is still growing so there is no need to be frustrated. You can also get bitcoin and Eth and in the long run achieve profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 05:39:02 AM
I think that this is the second wave, when it is very good to buy a cyber-currency. It began to fall in 2018 and is now not much. But the exchanges promise that by the end of 2018, the price of cryptocurrency will only grow.
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
April 20, 2018, 05:23:16 AM
Bitcoin and all other crypto money are just around the corner, so it's not too late for anything. At the beginning of the growth world of the crypto world, the usage rates are very low, and the value and usefulness will increase rapidly as soon as all the projects that have completed the ICO process are fully functioning and cryptos are used for payments. This means that all the classic money we use today will begin to take its place. We have to think like this. The money used in our country is a number that the number of the state administration increases or remains constant. Bitcoin has a maximum of 21 million pieces. So while the currency you are using can be increased by your state, there is no one to intervene in the amount of Bitcoin. This, in turn, will increase the price when the demand increases. As the use of bitcoin increases, the value will rise rapidly. For this reason, any number of cryptos that you think you can use in the future can be an investment opportunity. Nevertheless, I would recommend that you do not deposit money without thoroughly investigating the system.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 05:21:56 AM
In addition to bitcoin ,eth , there are many other coins that have great ideas behind them, which are still sold at low prices. You are not late
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 05:20:39 AM
Its okay brother, there is no late when it comes to opportunity.  Today is still the best time to invest, as long as you are financially ready.
Activity: 105
April 20, 2018, 05:12:54 AM
In fact, you are not late for a party because there are many other altcoins that have good price changes, so you still have a great chance of getting the most profit. The most important thing you do is never worry that the price will fall at any time, enough to wait for the price to rise again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 05:08:45 AM
Unless the adoption rate becomes at least double digit world wide I don't think any one is late to the crypto party. Also the best time to plant a tree was ten years ago and the next best time is now, so heed to this phrase and invest now while the prices are still at bottom otherwise you might end up regretting again few months later for not investing again.
Activity: 98
April 20, 2018, 04:54:46 AM
We would regret if we don’t buy coins at current prices, this topic is indicative Grin
Activity: 187
April 20, 2018, 04:50:38 AM
I think you're not late on the party yet. It's just getting started anyway. If you really have money, they you can invest anytime you want regardless of the price of the digital currency you like to invest to. With it's price volatility on the line, you can have a better chance of getting gaining profit very soon.
Activity: 126
April 20, 2018, 04:49:20 AM
Nowadays, a lot of people have the same though like you but a good new is you are not late  because i think that 2018 is a promising year of cryptocurrency. Prepare  a good strategy for yourself right now and do it.
Activity: 276
April 20, 2018, 04:42:14 AM
I may be a bit late to the party but figuratively the party is not over yet. Most of us who are here are bullish on long-term Bitcoin. Despite the high prices in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero and Dash, this is more established than the coins that only appeared this year I think. Prices will only become more expensive in future exchanges.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 04:31:22 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
it's all back to you. if you have enough capital to buy the coins you will invest, I think it is not too late. because the price increase is not too big. if still have the desire to invest I support. because if you want to succeed it's never too late.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 04:16:58 AM
You would be late to the party if you don't invest in Lympo as I think. Recent joining is a great Tennis superstar. Caroline Wozniacki has become a global ambassador of blockchain app Lympo which motivates people to exercise and be healthy. Lympo has a game-changing idea for a promising ecosystem, sports foundation, reward system, combination of sports and blockchain and much more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 04:11:24 AM
We are all new to the party, even users who joined just recently, don't worry. Mass adoption is coming soon and we'll reap the benefits from being early in here and we can be sure to have a good party all the way.
Activity: 112
April 20, 2018, 04:05:19 AM
as you saw you are not too late to the party if you boght eth under 400$ and sold it in december you would have made x4 your initial investment and in bitcoin if you bought it under 6000$ and sold in decemeber again you had x3. even today you would be in profit so you can never be too late in this world just wait for your turn
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
April 20, 2018, 04:02:08 AM
While the market is still in the stage of its formation and development, it is still possible to earn a lot of interest, but one should not be too greedy, such a market is always punished. At the moment, it is possible to purchase many coins at a good price, as a good takeoff is expected ahead.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
April 20, 2018, 04:01:15 AM
Hotel Bitcoin is more the 80% fully booked its time to reserve a bed.
https://i.imgur.com/iyHqeZp.png

Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 03:56:14 AM
You are never too late,cryptocurrency is just starting to grow and developed at this years,bitcoin is only 8-9 years old and the alts are just starting to be noticed by the people,investing 10years from now that time would be too late but if you will start now you are one of the early adopters which can be a millionaire in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: