Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : ( - page 22. (Read 147214 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
March 25, 2015, 08:42:26 PM
OYo and Vod I'm glad you're not arguing anymore Smiley I like you both, as friends of course, but OYo has been nicer so I like him more atm, I'm not the kind of girl who responds to the whole " treat them mean keep them keen" tactics anyway, I always surround myself with nice guys and definitely not interested in a guy as a "challenge", have enough challenges in life as it is so the last thing I would want in a boyfriend would be another challenge on top of everything else. But lots of girls love those guys so I'm sure you get lots of girls chasing after you Vod.
Anyway, virtual hugs to you both, glad we're all friends again *hearts* xx

Edit. Thanks again for the jokes OYo Smiley
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
March 25, 2015, 05:31:26 PM

That's not to say there aren't people that get a thrill from the act of cheating on someone, but fuck those people. (No pun intended.)

Love this picture!  What a great idea leaving it under the toilet seat where the woman will never look!  Smiley

I'm in agreement with you (oYo).
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
March 25, 2015, 11:25:24 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]
March 25, 2015, 09:42:09 AM
That's pretty good, I love dogs <3
My links keep dying.  Cry

Oh well. Here's another one. Enjoy it before it gets killed too.  Cheesy

That man is really one stupid man..
He could have wish for a better life..
I like boobies
March 25, 2015, 08:34:08 AM
dude u know ur a guy acting as a girl what a attention whore

and u know vod sucks how own ballz

LOL. I've made it pretty clear I'm a guy. Everyone else knows I'm a guy. So I don't know what you're going on about.

I don't want to, nor claim to (unlike you), know what Vod does with his balls.

Don't drag me into your fantasies.
shut up

Nice come back. What are you, 12?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
March 25, 2015, 06:29:35 AM

LOL. I've made it pretty clear I'm a guy. Everyone else knows I'm a guy. So I don't know what you're going on about.

shut up
I like boobies
March 25, 2015, 03:39:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
March 25, 2015, 03:06:18 AM

I like boobies
March 25, 2015, 02:51:24 AM
This conversation has touched on a subject I feel strongly about.

While I don't feel people should (have to) be limited to monogamous relationships, I detest dishonesty. One thing I am adamant about, when in a relationship with someone, is being honest and communicating your feelings and intentions with each other. (Although, some discretion is advised as it does no good to discuss the details of your sexual affairs with your partner, unless of course that's something that turns you both on.) If monogamy isn't for you ("you" being used in the proverbial sense to address everyone), I urge you find someone like-minded and have an open relationship, rather than lying and cheating and eventually breaking someone's heart. This is for your own benefit as well as your partner's, as I'm sure you'll also be happier not having to skulk about behind their back.

Needless to say, I think the world would be a much better place if people (being the mature adults they should be) were just honest and decent towards one another.

It would suck being either one of these guys (or even the girl, as I've implied above) in this situation.

That's not to say there aren't people that get a thrill from the act of cheating on someone, but fuck those people. (No pun intended.)
Vod
legendary
March 25, 2015, 01:03:13 AM
Well, I think fabiola likes you.  Smiley

I find she's generally nice towards everyone and hasn't shown any preferential affection towards me. Especially since she knows I have a wife, I don't believe she's the kind of girl that would do that. (Even if my wife were to say it's ok. Wink)

OOOooh a threesome!

I like boobies
March 25, 2015, 01:01:06 AM

I find she's generally nice towards everyone and hasn't shown any preferential affection towards me. Especially since she knows I have a wife, I don't believe she's the kind of girl that would do that. (Even if my wife were to say it's ok. Wink)
Vod
legendary
March 25, 2015, 12:26:08 AM

I like boobies
March 25, 2015, 12:25:19 AM
I can understand why you might want to hook up with fabiola....   Tongue

It's true! I'm a real sucker for a girl with low expectations. I, on the other hand, have some pretty high standards when it comes to women. The most important thing, something I find incredibly irresistible and absolutely insist upon, is that she likes me.
Vod
legendary
March 24, 2015, 11:47:31 PM
I can understand why you might want to hook up with fabiola....   Tongue

I like boobies
March 24, 2015, 11:46:11 PM
Don't say I never did nothin' for you.  Wink

A TRIPLE negative!!!  Wow - I think you're just jealous that fabiola! might like guys who are not as polite towards her, so calling me gay is your best defense!

It might backfire... what if she is a modern tolerant woman that sees me as a challenge?
Grin
Vod
legendary
March 24, 2015, 11:18:21 PM

A TRIPLE negative!!!  Wow - I think you're just jealous that fabiola! might like guys who are not as polite towards her, so calling me gay is your best defense!

It might backfire... what if she is a modern tolerant woman that sees me as a challenge?
I like boobies
March 24, 2015, 11:13:36 PM
I think we should make a private forum where (oYo) and fabiola! can flirt with each other.   Wink

How do you figure we're flirting? She asked for jokes. I like jokes. So I post jokes here. I don't post here otherwise.

Oh, sorry, I gave her a virtual hug when she was sick. I must be in love. Roll Eyes

Here you go Vod, here's a hug for you too. *hugs* Happy? You feel better now? Does this mean we're dating now?

I don't see you leaving pretty cartoons for me....   Tongue

Vod
legendary
March 24, 2015, 10:59:22 PM
I think we should make a private forum where (oYo) and fabiola! can flirt with each other.   Wink

How do you figure we're flirting? She asked for jokes. I like jokes. So I post jokes here. I don't post here otherwise.

Oh, sorry, I gave her a virtual hug when she was sick. I must be in love. Roll Eyes

Here you go Vod, here's a hug for you too. *hugs* Happy? You feel better now? Does this mean we're dating now?

I don't see you leaving pretty cartoons for me....   Tongue
I like boobies
March 24, 2015, 10:50:11 PM

Vod
legendary
March 24, 2015, 09:58:04 PM
Pages:
Jump to: