Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : ( - page 18. (Read 147214 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
April 08, 2015, 03:37:11 PM
Well I checked and not only you saw a pic of me Mr Vod, you POSTED a pic of me on this very forum. However, this was back in December last year so I don't expect you to remember doing so .
I'm just pointing out I was right. Also, an apology -for calling me a liar- would be nice, but it's not mandatory I guess Smiley

When you make a bold statement like that, you should back it up with a link.

Where is this picture I posted of you?
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 08, 2015, 02:10:08 PM
I think Vod pretends to be bitter, maybe just for show? I get a feeling he's a nice guy underneath all those layers of forum-induced-grumpiness.

Oh, I'm a nice guy, and I don't lose sleep wondering what you think.  Just don't lie about me saying I saw a picture of you to make yourself appear legit.   Undecided

Well I checked and not only you saw a pic of me Mr Vod, you POSTED a pic of me on this very forum. However, this was back in December last year so I don't expect you to remember doing so .
I'm just pointing out I was right. Also, an apology -for calling me a liar- would be nice, but it's not mandatory I guess Smiley
April 08, 2015, 02:02:12 PM
Am I inb4 "tits or gtfo"?

I think we are beyond that.  I just didn't like being used in a lie to boost credibility.  i.e. If Vod saw it, she must be a girl!

I haven't seen any pictures of fabiola!.  Any claims otherwise are false.

Blah it wasn't a lie, I was convinced you were one of the few guys who saw my pics a few months ago. Sorry must have been someone else with a similar name on here, no worries.

Actually I checked and you were indeed one of the guys who saw a pic of me Vod. I have no idea why you're denying it now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
support.
April 08, 2015, 10:27:15 AM
Mythical males lol. I never sent anyone pics on here, they saw them thru online links they found themselves, and I sent a couple of links to my music page months ago and there's a pic or two there as well. But it's not a big deal and now I don't care if people think I'm a guy, I cared months ago because they wanted to ban me from here for being a "fake girl" when a few guys were giving me negative trust points. Now it's all good so no worries Smiley

Until we have an actual person to say they have seen a picture of fabiola!, we have to assume she could be a male for whatever reason.

Well we'll have to wait and see if anyone comes forward. In the meantime at least I deserve kudos for not starting any alt accounts to back myself up, I've seen that happening in many forums, so you should all at least give me kudos for my über honesty. thanks in advance . Smiley xx
So... how would I see your music page?

lol, that this discussion never stops...

i wrote only a short time in this thread and i am really sure the fabiola! is a girl! i never saw a picture, but due to the kind of writing i would say that...

yeah and "über honesty" klingt gut  Grin

Thanks coinfriend, you are spot on with your deductions, very clever indeed.
Xx

thank you fabiola! as long as you appreciate it...
April 08, 2015, 01:56:48 AM
Fair enough, I get it, I'm reading the "I'm in love" thread right now.

Ps. Who the hell is King Vod and how do I get him to verify me as legit?
  LMAO !!!!
Vod
legendary
April 07, 2015, 09:36:28 PM
I think Vod pretends to be bitter, maybe just for show? I get a feeling he's a nice guy underneath all those layers of forum-induced-grumpiness.

Oh, I'm a nice guy, and I don't lose sleep wondering what you think.  Just don't lie about me saying I saw a picture of you to make yourself appear legit.   Undecided
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
April 07, 2015, 06:31:14 PM
Mythical males lol. I never sent anyone pics on here, they saw them thru online links they found themselves, and I sent a couple of links to my music page months ago and there's a pic or two there as well. But it's not a big deal and now I don't care if people think I'm a guy, I cared months ago because they wanted to ban me from here for being a "fake girl" when a few guys were giving me negative trust points. Now it's all good so no worries Smiley

Until we have an actual person to say they have seen a picture of fabiola!, we have to assume she could be a male for whatever reason.

Well we'll have to wait and see if anyone comes forward. In the meantime at least I deserve kudos for not starting any alt accounts to back myself up, I've seen that happening in many forums, so you should all at least give me kudos for my über honesty. thanks in advance . Smiley xx

Well depends what kind of music you usually like, no point in plugging my page to the wrong demographic Smiley

LOL! Just post the link, who cares what they think.

I actually like all different kinds of music. My own playlist is quite eclectic. I enjoy listening to pretty much everything... except for folk music. (I have to be like "wedding drunk" to listen to that stuff.) So ya, unless your music page is all folk music, I'm quite interested in checking it out. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd be interested in checking out your taste in music.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
April 07, 2015, 05:42:53 PM

i wrote only a short time in this thread and i am really sure the fabiola! is a girl! i never saw a picture, but due to the kind of writing i would say that...

Xx

sarcasm?

Wink
April 07, 2015, 03:38:52 PM

I think so too.. Smiley

But we shouldn't admit that.  Grin

I will soon be starting 'Am I the only Hobbit around here' thread, if anyone 'falls' for this.

Thanks! Smiley xx
April 07, 2015, 03:36:38 PM

Vod's belive that there are only scammers and men on the internet. Sad It is so hard to live like that.

April 07, 2015, 03:32:47 PM

Xx
April 07, 2015, 03:31:12 PM

Well depends what kind of music you usually like, no point in plugging my page to the wrong demographic Smiley
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
BTC Enthusiast - LuckyBit moderator
April 07, 2015, 03:12:28 PM
Yes, you are. 

Roll Eyes
support.
April 07, 2015, 12:05:12 PM

I think so too.. Smiley

I will soon be starting 'Am I the only Hobbit around here' thread, if anyone 'falls' for this.

Hey, i haven't admit, that i saw a photo ^^
I would never do it  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
April 07, 2015, 02:38:45 AM

I think so too.. Smiley

Activity: 560
Merit: 502
April 06, 2015, 09:04:54 PM

Vod's belive that there are only scammers and men on the internet. Sad It is so hard to live like that.
support.
April 06, 2015, 08:59:25 PM

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
April 06, 2015, 08:12:59 PM

April 06, 2015, 07:40:02 PM

Vod
legendary
April 06, 2015, 05:52:50 PM

Pages:
Jump to: