Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : ( - page 23. (Read 147214 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
March 24, 2015, 09:49:42 PM
That's pretty good, I love dogs <3
My links keep dying.  Cry

Oh well. Here's another one. Enjoy it before it gets killed too.  Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
March 24, 2015, 06:34:11 PM
That's pretty good, I love dogs <3
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]
March 24, 2015, 09:19:11 AM

Cheesy Man...that doesnt make sense at all
I like boobies
March 24, 2015, 01:05:21 AM
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
March 23, 2015, 01:29:05 PM
Thanks OYo I'm a bit better now, was touch and go for a few days lol no jk, the whole of the uk is ill though it seems. Anyway. Happy to inform I've survived and so we're back to 7 girls on here Smiley xxx

Only 7 girls? I am pretty sure their is at least like 25-50 girls on here js

I know of one more. Mousepotato hasn't chimed in yet.
March 23, 2015, 10:48:03 AM
Thanks OYo I'm a bit better now, was touch and go for a few days lol no jk, the whole of the uk is ill though it seems. Anyway. Happy to inform I've survived and so we're back to 7 girls on here Smiley xxx

Yah, given this ...

No, if you go here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=stats

You'll see a male: female ratio which is currently 4.7:1

looks like it's closer to 100,000 girls Smiley

lol, I wish! Smiley xx

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
March 22, 2015, 10:51:39 PM

Yah, given this ...

looks like it's closer to 100,000 girls Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
March 22, 2015, 09:38:21 PM

March 22, 2015, 08:25:54 PM
Activity: 891
March 22, 2015, 02:11:08 AM
i'm glad to see girls in Bitcoin world Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 22, 2015, 01:32:00 AM

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
March 22, 2015, 01:24:40 AM
Since there are a few gentoo girls in the world, we hope that there are a lot of BTC-girls too.  Cheesy
I like boobies
March 20, 2015, 09:04:56 PM
I've been in bed with a temperature for 3 days so far so I don't feel like contradicting anyone this time Sad sad. Maybe you could post some more jokes or vids or anything funny, need some major cheering up Sad

Sorry to hear that. Sad Hope you feel better soon. *Hugs*  Kiss

March 20, 2015, 07:43:34 PM
I fiiiinally got the criticism joke, but now I'm totally confused by the spiderman joke, which I suspect is not actually a joke just some random comic style thingy to confuse me on purpose...
Congrats on figuring out the first one. I knew you could do it.  Smiley

Regarding the superhero joke. Without trying to sound sexist here, being a girl, I'm certain you don't know the details of most superhero mythologies, so I'll cut you a break on this one. Thor's hammer can only be wielded by someone worthy.

Check out this video of the next Avengers movie, where Thor lets everyone have a go at picking up his hammer. I love the look on his face when Captain America (the only one of the lot being true in spirit) has a go at it.
AVENGERS 2 Age of Ultron Movie Clip "Lifting Thor's Hammer"

Wow I was way out. I thought that was a fancy brass toilet brush on top of the toilet. Thanks for explaining Smiley

I was way out too, I just thought it was a really heavy hammer and poor spiderman wasn't going to be using the toilet here due to lack of strength.  I didn't get it at all.

Please tell me you're a guy! Then OYo will see my dumbness has nothing to do with my gender haha.

LOL. To be clear, I never called you dumb, it was you that said you 'play dumb' for guys. So in this respect, your dumbness has EVERYTHING to do with your gender.  Wink

Of course there are plenty of guys that aren't into superheroes (until recently it was mainly a nerdy thing), the same way there are many girls that aren't into demeaning themselves to seem more attractive to men.

It may surprise you to learn that I don't understand the fascination most guys have with WATCHING most sports (ie' football, hockey, baseball) and the idolization of professional athletes. I do like watching extreme sports (emphasis on "extreme", ie. rally racing, alpine skiing) once in a while, but these are things I'll never be able to do. I prefer to participate when it comes to sports like football or hockey and don't care whatsoever to be a spectator, no matter how good they are.

I've been in bed with a temperature for 3 days so far so I don't feel like contradicting anyone this time Sad sad. Maybe you could post some more jokes or vids or anything funny, need some major cheering up Sad
I like boobies
March 20, 2015, 04:13:17 AM
I think this puts that old argument finally to rest, ladies. Wink Roll Eyes Cool
I like boobies
March 19, 2015, 12:18:29 AM
I like boobies
March 18, 2015, 07:09:22 PM
I fiiiinally got the criticism joke, but now I'm totally confused by the spiderman joke, which I suspect is not actually a joke just some random comic style thingy to confuse me on purpose...
Congrats on figuring out the first one. I knew you could do it.  Smiley

Regarding the superhero joke. Without trying to sound sexist here, being a girl, I'm certain you don't know the details of most superhero mythologies, so I'll cut you a break on this one. Thor's hammer can only be wielded by someone worthy.

Check out this video of the next Avengers movie, where Thor lets everyone have a go at picking up his hammer. I love the look on his face when Captain America (the only one of the lot being true in spirit) has a go at it.

Wow I was way out. I thought that was a fancy brass toilet brush on top of the toilet. Thanks for explaining Smiley

I was way out too, I just thought it was a really heavy hammer and poor spiderman wasn't going to be using the toilet here due to lack of strength.  I didn't get it at all.

Please tell me you're a guy! Then OYo will see my dumbness has nothing to do with my gender haha.

LOL. To be clear, I never called you dumb, it was you that said you 'play dumb' for guys. So in this respect, your dumbness has EVERYTHING to do with your gender.  Wink

Of course there are plenty of guys that aren't into superheroes (until recently it was mainly a nerdy thing), the same way there are many girls that aren't into demeaning themselves to seem more attractive to men.

It may surprise you to learn that I don't understand the fascination most guys have with WATCHING most sports (ie' football, hockey, baseball) and the idolization of professional athletes. I do like watching extreme sports (emphasis on "extreme", ie. rally racing, alpine skiing) once in a while, but these are things I'll never be able to do. I prefer to participate when it comes to sports like football or hockey and don't care whatsoever to be a spectator, no matter how good they are.
legendary
March 18, 2015, 03:36:39 PM
Congrats on figuring out the first one. I knew you could do it.  Smiley

I was way out too, I just thought it was a really heavy hammer and poor spiderman wasn't going to be using the toilet here due to lack of strength.  I didn't get it at all.

I have, all my life really, identified as male.  And my biological sex is also male.  I hope this helps.
March 18, 2015, 01:51:38 PM

I was way out too, I just thought it was a really heavy hammer and poor spiderman wasn't going to be using the toilet here due to lack of strength.  I didn't get it at all.

legendary
March 18, 2015, 12:20:55 PM

Pages:
Jump to: