Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : ( - page 42. (Read 147216 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 07, 2014, 08:36:52 PM

He's not trolling, if little things bother you then that's your problem not ours Smiley Smiley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

That's exactly what he says he is intending to do.

This thread IS within an off-topic area hence your argument is invalid. #VOID. Smiley Smiley

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
December 07, 2014, 08:31:58 PM
I'm not defending her, I'm being annoyed at your spam and now this thread is being bumped because you've decided you have to argue with me.

No keep it open! Annoy them! Cheesy Let this thread run to 100 pages because people are so easily pissed off!

Hmm?

That's not defending her, that's wanting people who are easily irritated to get irritated and you should know by now that baiting easily annoyed people is one of my favourite passtimes on this forum.

Trolling is against forum rules.

He's not trolling, if little things bother you then that's your problem not ours Smiley Smiley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

That's exactly what he says he is intending to do.
December 07, 2014, 08:27:43 PM
I'm not defending her, I'm being annoyed at your spam and now this thread is being bumped because you've decided you have to argue with me.

No keep it open! Annoy them! Cheesy Let this thread run to 100 pages because people are so easily pissed off!

Hmm?

That's not defending her, that's wanting people who are easily irritated to get irritated and you should know by now that baiting easily annoyed people is one of my favourite passtimes on this forum.

b!z
legendary
December 07, 2014, 06:48:55 PM

Hmm?

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2014, 06:11:07 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
December 07, 2014, 05:46:32 PM
This thread has attracted much more users than I thought Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
December 07, 2014, 05:16:06 PM

Hmm?

December 07, 2014, 05:07:42 PM
Recognizing this is posted in the Off-Topic section, just wanted to interject that your gender should not matter at all here. I would consider gender discussion as an exploitation attempt method in the context of these forums.

I self identify as meat-popsicle, so all you "boys" and "girls" make me chuckle with this back-and-forth gender nonsense in this thread.

A meat Popsicle? What does that even mean?
P.s. Glad we're making you chuckle, I'm sure you're not the only one who loves this thread.
b!z
legendary
December 07, 2014, 04:29:34 PM
Recognizing this is posted in the Off-Topic section, just wanted to interject that your gender should not matter at all here. I would consider gender discussion as an exploitation attempt method in the context of these forums.

I self identify as meat-popsicle, so all you "boys" and "girls" make me chuckle with this back-and-forth gender nonsense in this thread.

Excellent insight. I wholeheartedly agree.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
December 07, 2014, 04:21:17 PM

b!z
legendary
December 07, 2014, 04:06:51 PM

Hmm?
legendary
December 07, 2014, 02:40:02 PM
You're spamming to prevent spamming? Give it up, seriously, it's annoying.

I'm not spamming.

Why do you feel the need to defend her? It's not like you'll ever have any chance with her or even get to meet her. This is exactly the reason why I suggest this thread be locked.

You don't know if he doesn't have a chance with me, for all we know lethn could be an amazing guy, everything is possible in this world la la la...

WTF?! lol Tongue
December 07, 2014, 12:30:59 PM
I am too a girl but bitcoins still seems to tough for me. I have managed to earn barely $10 BTC till now as I don't use it to buy or sell anything. I fear the BTC fee which depends on the number of transactions as well and once I was charged $0.45 for transferring $1 BTC from 1 address to the other.

Hiii! Welcome sista! Smiley haha, not many of us on here! How did you earn your $10 btc? Also as far as I know you shouldn't be charged to transfer Btc between wallets, only when you send your Btc to your bank acc to convert them into fiat.
December 07, 2014, 12:22:17 PM

I'm not spamming.

Why do you feel the need to defend her? It's not like you'll ever have any chance with her or even get to meet her. This is exactly the reason why I suggest this thread be locked.

You don't know if he doesn't have a chance with me, for all we know lethn could be an amazing guy, everything is possible in this world la la la...
legendary
December 07, 2014, 03:45:21 AM
If you consider my posts spam, then what is this? (just citing it as an example, no offense intended to the poster

Irritating, but not spam Smiley

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Spam?s=t
b!z
legendary
December 07, 2014, 03:42:34 AM
There are few female in here, they don't state that everywhere however nor name themselves girlygirl. Most of the ones doing that to get attention or scam few bucks.

Right on the money.
b!z
legendary
December 07, 2014, 03:41:51 AM

I'm not spamming.

If you consider my posts spam, then what is this? (just citing it as an example, no offense intended to the poster Smiley)

A sexy photo of fabiola!  Wink

Surely you don't consider this a quality post to gauge the interest of bitcoins, advance gender equality in the cryptocurrency sphere etc etc do you? You're just picking on me because you don't want this thread (started by a girl!) to be closed.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
December 07, 2014, 03:40:22 AM
There are few female in here, they don't state that everywhere however nor name themselves girlygirl. Most of the ones doing that to get attention or scam few bucks.
legendary
December 07, 2014, 03:33:31 AM

I'm not spamming.

b!z
legendary
December 07, 2014, 03:10:43 AM

I'm not spamming.

Pages:
Jump to: