Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : ( - page 45. (Read 147216 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
November 29, 2014, 06:16:46 PM
I don't think you are girl. You are trolling us.

It's catch 22 with you guys. I sent a pic to a couple of guys on here who had been pestering me for pics and they still didn't believe me, so, whatever.

1) Why would you send these people pictures just because they were pestering you? 2) Why would you do it via PM and not post it publicly? and 3) Merely a picture doesn't prove anything anyway. Was it timestamped or just some random picture or a girl? Anyone can find one of them on the internet.

I don't know how to send pics via PM , it was mainly links to my pics. I didn't post any links or pics on here to avoid the whole attention seeking accusations. Smiley I'm not gonna lock the thread, if you really want it to die stop bumping it, it's all good, I'm not gonna bump it back up.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
November 29, 2014, 02:20:53 PM

It's catch 22 with you guys. I sent a pic to a couple of guys on here who had been pestering me for pics and they still didn't believe me, so, whatever.

1) Why would you send these people pictures just because they were pestering you? 2) Why would you do it via PM and not post it publicly? and 3) Merely a picture doesn't prove anything anyway. Was it timestamped or just some random picture or a girl? Anyone can find one of them on the internet.

You sound like you're just jealous she didn't send you any pics
MJK
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
November 29, 2014, 08:01:57 AM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
November 29, 2014, 01:11:34 AM

>_< You do realise there are pretty much 4 - 5 guys like b!z who are the only ones giving a shit and spamming this thread right? What the hell, it's your own fault if you get baited by them but I just thought I'd point it out, most people don't really care that much so if you go around posting pesonal information etc. that's your own fault.
b!z
legendary
November 28, 2014, 11:38:26 PM
I remember there was an alt coin setup called girl coin or something unimaginative.  Pretty sure it was a guy running it all along  as it was just a setup scam for prepayment.  Which sums the problem more or less that the whole thing here more often tends to get highjacked.   Dont take anything personally but you are outnumbered I guess,   you might have more luck from the other end of the equation and try to introduce bitcoin into places like etsy where theres a greater percentage of women.  Plus they could actually benefit from someone with knowledge about how this could reduce their costs/chargebacks, etc

Nice essay. Have a gold star.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
November 28, 2014, 11:09:54 PM
I remember there was an alt coin setup called girl coin or something unimaginative.  Pretty sure it was a guy running it all along  as it was just a setup scam for prepayment.  Which sums the problem more or less that the whole thing here more often tends to get highjacked.   Dont take anything personally but you are outnumbered I guess,   you might have more luck from the other end of the equation and try to introduce bitcoin into places like etsy where theres a greater percentage of women.  Plus they could actually benefit from someone with knowledge about how this could reduce their costs/chargebacks, etc
b!z
legendary
November 28, 2014, 09:56:23 PM
hi fabiola, welcome back
i have a post directed towards you

lock this thread
thanks
November 28, 2014, 09:15:54 PM
fabiola! is b!z alt account.
They both have ! in the name, and one protect another.

End of the mystery

lol, Sherlock, I only added the ! after my name cause it said fabiola was already taken.

You keep pumping the topic to get more attention

I'm not, I've just logged in after days and seen 2 pages of new posts, just replying.

Which is exactly what he accuses you of doing. Just lock the thread and let it die. In case you missed my post last time:

Oh I'm sorry I don't log in every single day, what's your point? If I log in after a few days and there are new posts directed at me, I will reply Smiley . Boo hoo to you.
b!z
legendary
November 28, 2014, 08:13:59 PM

End of the mystery

lol, Sherlock, I only added the ! after my name cause it said fabiola was already taken.

I'm not, I've just logged in after days and seen 2 pages of new posts, just replying.

Which is exactly what he accuses you of doing. Just lock the thread and let it die. In case you missed my post last time:

November 28, 2014, 07:52:49 PM

End of the mystery

November 28, 2014, 07:51:35 PM

Activity: 476
Merit: 501
November 28, 2014, 07:51:10 PM

End of the mystery

November 28, 2014, 07:46:25 PM

End of the mystery

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
November 25, 2014, 06:59:22 PM

I would disagree that there is any sort of "civilized and thoughtful banter" going on in this thread.

Agree to disagree then.

All I see are these freaks posting pics like this

and like this:

for page after page.  Makes me sick to my stomach!   Angry

Finally interesting stuff in this topic
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
November 25, 2014, 05:09:57 PM

I would disagree that there is any sort of "civilized and thoughtful banter" going on in this thread.

Agree to disagree then.

All I see are these freaks posting pics like this

and like this:

for page after page.  Makes me sick to my stomach!   Angry
b!z
legendary
November 25, 2014, 04:57:07 PM

End of the mystery

If I was him, I'd have closed the thread from page 1.

I think we can all agree on that.  There hasn't been any intelligent discussion here for pages.

I'm appalled at all the deviants posting those "gifs" objectifying women.  Shame on all you perverts!   Angry

Have some respect for all the ladies on here that post trying to stir up civilized and throughtful banter, not this sexist crude environment with sexy pictures!!

You chauvinistic heathens will all burn in hell...

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
November 25, 2014, 04:52:30 PM

End of the mystery

I think we can all agree on that.  There hasn't been any intelligent discussion here for pages.

I'm appalled at all the deviants posting those "gifs" objectifying women.  Shame on all you perverts!   Angry

Have some respect for all the ladies on here that post trying to stir up civilized and throughtful banter, not this sexist crude environment with sexy pictures!!

You chauvinistic heathens will all burn in hell...
b!z
legendary
November 24, 2014, 10:31:56 PM

End of the mystery

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1009
November 24, 2014, 09:36:52 PM

End of the mystery
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
November 24, 2014, 08:30:15 PM

I think you need to add an arrow too, if a women should figure out how to do it.

That's not even funny. Do you talk about women like this in real life?

He clearly doesn't talk to any women. I love dudes like that, they hate on women but after a woman talks to them they stutter and stumble.

ALSO TO THE MOD THAT DELETE MY JOKE AD, PLEASE DON"T.
Pages:
Jump to: