Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : ( - page 50. (Read 147216 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 12, 2014, 09:51:07 AM

Hii!
Just wondering if there are any fellow girls on here who are into Bitcoin mining, trading, etc. It seems it's mainly guys. We are roughly 50% of the population of this planet yet I can't find any girls who are into Bitcoins, anywhere.

Everytime I try to mention Bitcoins while hanging out with girlfriends they always look confused and change the subject, yet they're not "dumb girls", they've been to Uni, spend a lot of time online, have paypal acc's, online banking, etc. Why are they so reluctant to hear about Bitcoins?

I have some suggestions to get more women involved in Bitcoin but they're kinda sexist.

Like a HandBagCoin etc.

HandBagCoin - You're already a bagholder, make it look good!

HandBagCoin is also a special ProofOfBagholder feature. It holds all your bagheld coins in one bag.

Hueheuheuhue
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
November 12, 2014, 09:16:31 AM
Seriously. Why do people care so much about the gender when it comes to currency? Huh

Why do you care so much about what we care?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Captain
November 12, 2014, 08:56:23 AM
Seriously. Why do people care so much about the gender when it comes to currency? Huh

It is not proven that the suspect is a lady.
Before proven she is a guy pretending to be a lady.

It is non of my business how you spend your funds, but I will advice you not to give any funds to any lady, they spend money faster than you can blink, before you know it you will be broke.
Ladies are also very cunning, they can enchant you to give them money or gift voluntary (as a present of cause), I know this is normally called "love", but in fact this is scamming. 
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 12, 2014, 08:41:14 AM
30 pages and where are the fucking pics?

She did not ask for pics yet.

She never said she would post pics. Where did she say she would ?

She did.

But with no proof that she is the she in the photo.

Now we asking for proof.

If she did then yes she needs to provide it. For all we know this whole time we've been talking to a dude.

Does it matter what gender OP is? Stop feeding the attention whore and hopefully it'll go away.

Or you could simply not give two shits and not treat girls who come onto this board like they're this mystical being from the netherworld.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Captain
November 12, 2014, 08:34:36 AM

BETWEEN 20 and 44!   Angry
Sooo, you're 43, and haven't turned 44 yet?

You're right he could be 43, when's your birthday VOd?

Let's see a picture fAbiOla!.  Hold up a sign with your username.

I agree to this, I still have my doubts that "fabiola" is a lady.

Make a picture:
Hold up a sign with your username in your left hand and hold a shoe over your head with your right hand.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
November 12, 2014, 04:07:57 AM

She did.

Now we asking for proof.

If she did then yes she needs to provide it. For all we know this whole time we've been talking to a dude.

Does it matter what gender OP is? Stop feeding the attention whore and hopefully it'll go away.

Or you could simply not give two shits and not treat girls who come onto this board like they're this mystical being from the netherworld.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
November 12, 2014, 02:51:54 AM

She did.

Now we asking for proof.

Agreed ^^ .
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
November 12, 2014, 02:13:21 AM

She did.

Now we asking for proof.

legendary
Bitcoin
November 12, 2014, 01:50:21 AM

She did.

Now we asking for proof.

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1009
November 12, 2014, 01:30:42 AM

She did.

Now we asking for proof.
legendary
Bitcoin
November 12, 2014, 01:26:01 AM
You want pics? Fine, from my skirt for sale topic:
Click for full-size:

Hahaha wtf  Huh that is funny.
legendary
Bitcoin
November 12, 2014, 12:49:26 AM

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Let the chips fall where they may.
November 12, 2014, 12:29:20 AM

legendary
dafar consulting
November 12, 2014, 12:18:24 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
November 11, 2014, 11:58:42 PM

haha, I meant I'm not denying being immature! Come on, I'm not underage, if I was I wouldn't have enough £ to get into btc.

lmao how many btc do you even have?

Not that many! But if I didn't have a job I wouldn't have any mining gear at all, altough being a musician is not considered a "real" job in most cases haha

Being able to name a two Skrillex songs and having a Soundcloud doesn't make you a musician lol

what mining equipment are you using?

I agree but it's not my case, I'm not into Skrillex and don't have a Souncloud : )
Mining with 4 KNC's Jupiter, + a butterfly which never arrived of course.
b!z
legendary
November 11, 2014, 11:21:50 PM

haha, I meant I'm not denying being immature! Come on, I'm not underage, if I was I wouldn't have enough £ to get into btc.

Not that many! But if I didn't have a job I wouldn't have any mining gear at all, altough being a musician is not considered a "real" job in most cases haha

Being able to name a two Skrillex songs and having a Soundcloud doesn't make you a musician lol

what mining equipment are you using?
November 11, 2014, 11:15:36 PM

b!z
legendary
November 11, 2014, 10:55:39 PM
Thanks Smiley I get ID'd all the time, time to start taking it as a compliment I guess Smiley
It's not a lie. I'm a musician, airy fairy artsy et al, that's why I'm a bit immature still. But hey some of you guys are really immature for your age too!
I would love to find a partner who is interested in bitcoins as well. I didn't come here to find a guy but if I found one by chance that would be great. Dating sites are for desperate people I think, never done that, never will.

What are you talking about? You really are underage lmao

I'm not underage, come on, what?

Yeah I have no idea what your age is, but you come across as very immature.

I'm not denying that Smiley lol

lmao I thought you just said you weren't underage

finish your homework and go to bed kiddo

November 11, 2014, 10:23:16 PM
Thanks Smiley I get ID'd all the time, time to start taking it as a compliment I guess Smiley
It's not a lie. I'm a musician, airy fairy artsy et al, that's why I'm a bit immature still. But hey some of you guys are really immature for your age too!
I would love to find a partner who is interested in bitcoins as well. I didn't come here to find a guy but if I found one by chance that would be great. Dating sites are for desperate people I think, never done that, never will.

b!z
legendary
November 11, 2014, 10:07:42 PM

Pages:
Jump to: