Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : ( - page 53. (Read 147216 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
November 10, 2014, 06:52:20 PM
Rule 30

So going by the rules of the internet you are guys and therefore creeping me out.

oh haha thought you were ignoring me LOL

so you still wanna cam?? or just talk?? im up for it if you are baby

Hey lay off my man!   Angry

Only we cam talk each other.  Too many sausages in the equation.  We love long time!   Tongue

Google image search is a great tool...

YES lol, I learnt google pic search on Catfish! Smiley

Sure you weren't on catfish?
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
November 10, 2014, 03:35:11 PM
Rule 30

So going by the rules of the internet you are guys and therefore creeping me out.

Only we cam talk each other.  Too many sausages in the equation.  We love long time!   Tongue

YES lol, I learnt google pic search on Catfish! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1498
November 10, 2014, 02:10:34 PM
Rule 30

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
November 10, 2014, 10:35:46 AM
Rule 30

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
November 07, 2014, 07:47:42 PM
Rule 30

legendary
Activity: 1540
November 07, 2014, 07:44:28 PM
Rule 30

b!z
legendary
November 07, 2014, 07:20:26 PM
Look at this thread title and look at how many pages it has gotten to, there's your answer as to why there aren't many girls, honestly, I don't pay much attention to it normally because I know a lot of it is joking around ( hey I do it to, it's never meant in a mean spirited way though ) but with some guys on the internet I wonder if they don't need to see a psychiatrist to learn just how to talk to women for fucks sake lol.

hey are you ignoring me??? wtf i treat you nicely and you do this to me??? are u cheating on me babe???

ffs
b!z
legendary
November 07, 2014, 07:14:12 PM
Look at this thread title and look at how many pages it has gotten to, there's your answer as to why there aren't many girls, honestly, I don't pay much attention to it normally because I know a lot of it is joking around ( hey I do it to, it's never meant in a mean spirited way though ) but with some guys on the internet I wonder if they don't need to see a psychiatrist to learn just how to talk to women for fucks sake lol.

hey are you a girl??? lethn that's a sweet name

u wanna skype?? im in love already :x Wink can't wait

no me me me im in love first  Tongue Tongue skype me first pls

Seriously though, totally agree with Lethn. Surprised this thread still hasn't died. Cannot agree more with Lethn

Oh haha, two girls in this thread? didn't expect that!! xD

my skype is bitcoin_atheist202 and the picture is my 100 GH/s mining rig

i'm thinking about you right now
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 07, 2014, 07:08:09 PM

u wanna skype?? im in love already :x Wink can't wait

no me me me im in love first  Tongue Tongue skype me first pls

Seriously though, totally agree with Lethn. Surprised this thread still hasn't died. Cannot agree more with Lethn
b!z
legendary
November 07, 2014, 07:06:02 PM

u wanna skype?
legendary
Activity: 1540
November 07, 2014, 04:53:45 PM
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
November 07, 2014, 03:59:05 PM
Since this thread is close to reaching 2 months now I was wondering, did you get your question answerd?

Are you the only girl here?

We've had 3 other girls on here (this thread). I'm sure there's more on this forum and I wish they would come out and say it.* I don't understand why they are still so afraid to say so.

*Why?

Maybe they are not "afraid" but just don't see any added value to making their gender known in a forum about BTC

I personally can't find any added value, can you?
b!z
legendary
November 07, 2014, 03:48:16 PM
wanna go out?  be warned, if u are under 18, or are a guy, that is a complete turn-off.

Bitcoin magazine?? Is there a real magazine or is this just a nickname?

There's a real Bitcoin Magazine, but that's not him.
>being this new

Also pls lock this thread
November 07, 2014, 03:41:46 PM
Since this thread is close to reaching 2 months now I was wondering, did you get your question answerd?

We've had 3 other girls on here (this thread). I'm sure there's more on this forum and I wish they would come out and say it. I don't understand why they are still so afraid to say so.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
November 07, 2014, 03:17:02 PM

November 07, 2014, 03:00:57 PM
wanna go out?  be warned, if u are under 18, or are a guy, that is a complete turn-off.

Bitcoin magazine?? Is there a real magazine or is this just a nickname?
November 07, 2014, 02:59:34 PM
Disagreeing with majority of the views does not equate to trolling.

I won't discuss this further because this is not the place to be doing it.

let us not be rude in the presence of a real female *tips fedora purchased with bitcoin*

also op pls lock this thread

Why are you repeatedly asking for the tread to be locked?

If the OP was male, and they started a thread that attracted a lot of trolls, would you still be asking them to lock the thread?

I have heard that there is a option to avoid notifications with specific threads.

Yep there's an "unwatch" button at the bottom (that rhymes!) x

Yeah well, off topic bumping is against the forum policy

It seems like standards have slipped these last few years on bitcointalk.   I remember the mods more actively locking or moving threads etc.   This one should be locked on account of low iq.    I can't estimate the IQ of someone who finds "I'm a girl" to be a topic of conversation, but it sounds like a brain injured thing to say, and there should be some sort of threshold.

"I'm a girl" was not the original topic, and has not been the topic throughout either, it actually became an interesting thread in so many other ways. You obviously didn't read any of it.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
November 06, 2014, 11:52:10 AM
wanna go out?  be warned, if u are under 18, or are a guy, that is a complete turn-off.
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
November 05, 2014, 10:43:36 AM

let us not be rude in the presence of a real female *tips fedora purchased with bitcoin*

If the OP was male, and they started a thread that attracted a lot of trolls, would you still be asking them to lock the thread?

I have heard that there is a option to avoid notifications with specific threads.

It seems like standards have slipped these last few years on bitcointalk.   I remember the mods more actively locking or moving threads etc.   This one should be locked on account of low iq.    I can't estimate the IQ of someone who finds "I'm a girl" to be a topic of conversation, but it sounds like a brain injured thing to say, and there should be some sort of threshold.
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
November 05, 2014, 06:14:08 AM

Pages:
Jump to: