Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 24. (Read 8641 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 21
December 08, 2017, 11:08:58 PM
you are not late. I also think like you when you start investing in bitcoin. However, you should think carefully, the current bitcoin price is quite high and I do not recommend investing at this point
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 11:00:02 PM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?
I do not think it's too late to invest in bitcoin, I also felt like it when I started.
because Bitcoin has a lot of growing potential and opportunities that can happen sometime in the future, and if you are sure and it is still not too late
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 10:50:55 PM
it's bad to say but yes it is. when the price of bitcoin are in the $6k, you must invest in bitcoin. many saying that it can't reach the $20k but right now it's nearly to reach. my cousin also has a regrets to buy bitcoin when it is in $6k. i think you need to invest right know because maybe the bitcoin will still increasing before the year end.
Activity: 525
December 08, 2017, 10:46:03 PM

it's never too late to invest bitcoin. for now it takes a lot of capital for bitcoin investment because the current price has soared. but for the future the price of bircoin will be even higher, and of course you will enjoy the results of the investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 06:18:09 PM
It's never too late. Bitcoin will make money with investors in the future. Do not look at the current price of Bitcoin. All the world's countries will accept Bitcoin. This train is going too fast. Get a ticket and enjoy the ride.
That is right, we should buy bitcoin now and enjoy the ride of the roller coaster because bitcoin is just going up and down and that is the pattern of bitcoin and the best thing to do is to get advantage of that to do trade and make a lot of profit with trading bitcoin which is the best source of income in bitcoin in my opinion.
Agreed. Bitcoin is an amazing technology to be used . It is giving chances to earn more when even a person is not having a regular job. It is helping to reduce unemployment and helping out people to make their future and present good.  It's never late to get into bitcoin . Get into bitcoin today and make your name in the list of rich of future
Activity: 67
December 08, 2017, 09:50:10 AM
Bitcoin can be used to buy things electronically. In that sense, it’s like conventional dollars, euros, or yen, which are also traded digitally.

However, bitcoin’s most important characteristic, and the thing that makes it different to conventional money, is that it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network. This puts some people at ease, because it means that a large bank can’t control their money.
Activity: 364
December 08, 2017, 09:49:24 AM
I think for investment is not too late, but if you are already late to invest in bitcoin, then I think you can choose to invest in alcoin like ethereum and others
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 09:41:17 AM
Never!
Activity: 77
Merit: 4
December 08, 2017, 09:23:08 AM
It will not be late to invest in bitcoin . if we invest  now in it we  will definately get good returns in near future .  when you invest in bitcoin it will become the right time for you .
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
December 08, 2017, 09:14:45 AM

no, you are not too late to invest in bitcoin because the price is currently down, buy now if you are serious about investing in bitcoin before price goes up again
Just buy at the dips of the bitcoin in the market and keep doing that and hold them for long term so you can grab the best prices for bitcoin and you can have a high chance to make a lot of money from that investment because you are buying dips and when there are dips then there are ups for the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
December 08, 2017, 09:08:35 AM

no, you are not too late to invest in bitcoin because the price is currently down, buy now if you are serious about investing in bitcoin before price goes up again
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
December 08, 2017, 09:01:53 AM
For me, you are not late to start or to gain bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin is getting very popular and expensive, but I just imagine that 10-15% of people in this world only genuinely learning and gaining bitcoin and your not too late. If you can earn bitcoin now, your not too late because you can obtain more bitcoin, just work hard to reach your goals. Smiley
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
December 08, 2017, 07:59:39 AM
It's never too late. Bitcoin will make money with investors in the future. Do not look at the current price of Bitcoin. All the world's countries will accept Bitcoin. This train is going too fast. Get a ticket and enjoy the ride.
That is right, we should buy bitcoin now and enjoy the ride of the roller coaster because bitcoin is just going up and down and that is the pattern of bitcoin and the best thing to do is to get advantage of that to do trade and make a lot of profit with trading bitcoin which is the best source of income in bitcoin in my opinion.
Activity: 224
December 08, 2017, 06:31:26 AM
Activity: 154
December 08, 2017, 05:12:25 AM
i don't think so  Grin Because every other day the Bitcoin community is growing and growing Smiley more people and country accepting BTC.The polularity is on the high.So it's price will raise more than you expect in 2018  Grin
Activity: 7
December 08, 2017, 03:51:53 AM
No one knows what a bit coin will be in 2020. However, as we continue to have various devices and applications, we need to watch more.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 08:31:39 AM
It is riskier now to invest in bitcoin but if you like to still take the risk be watchfull and stay to this forum to grab some information about the price and other stuff.
Activity: 87
December 07, 2017, 08:10:49 AM

For me i think it is too late because the cost of bitcoin now is very very high but if you have enough funds to invest then go for it and hold it for a long term investment. But for me i will not because i cannot afford to invest at that price.
Activity: 7
December 07, 2017, 08:10:36 AM
Yes,

We are too late but there will be correction in BTC price and that time we can invest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
December 07, 2017, 08:09:31 AM
In simple words you are not late if you invest right now in bitcoin you will earn a lot because bitcoin in reaching to 40000USD in 2018 so it's time to hold bitcoin borrow some money from your friend or bank and invest into bitcoin because by that you will earn a lot of money.
So it's time to hold bitcoin because bitcoin is still not that much expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: