Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 20. (Read 8641 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 07:37:19 AM
Actually no. Past has gone but future has to come. Get some bitcoin with a dip and invest on good coin or ICOs .
investing on good ICOs return more profit than keeping Bitcoin. You can invest ongoing  Daneel  ICO  backup by IBM. Please do you own research before invest on any ico or any coin.

Best Regards
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
January 12, 2018, 07:37:08 AM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?
No, youre not. Infact, the bitcoin is still bumping up and increasing its price. So dont worry if you are starting todaay because someday you will reach your dream about bitcoin.

Nothing is late in bitcoin,Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency.It can't controlled by anyone,so you can inverse you money in bitcoin.It's not controlled by any single administrator.It's not at all late in bitcoin.You can convert bitcoin to any of the FIAT,this is the one of the biggest advantage in bitcoin.This cause the increase in users of bitcoin day to day.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
January 12, 2018, 07:33:58 AM
Its never be too late for investment. You can invest now also. But i will suggest you to invest in etherum compare to bitcoin. Because the demand of etherum is increasing compare to bitcoin so is the value.
Activity: 322
January 12, 2018, 07:32:21 AM
If you really interested in bitcoin, you need to hurry up and help yourself to understand the cryptoworld.
Then start to invest a little while learning the system.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 07:31:09 AM
I feeling bitcoin side is a very good idea but I am joining the forum is too late.I agree btc crypto currency earnest  more.so I invest too lates.am I join immediately.
Activity: 130
January 12, 2018, 07:24:42 AM
No its note too late to invest on bitcoin. Everyday that passes by the value of bitcoin is increaseng. The population of bitcoin is getting bigger the faster the bitcoin will reach it limits, then the value or price of bitcoin in the future will became high.
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
January 12, 2018, 07:21:52 AM
You are not too late investing in bitcoin I suggest you buy when the price goes down, if you can buy bitcoin now then do it.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 07:19:02 AM
Remember this line : "Every stage has its own advantage and disadvantage"
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 06:08:37 AM
many say to me, it is never too late to want to do anything like in bitcoin. you better do it now or you will not get anything, I have a comfortable sleep and wait for the time the fruit harvest I have planted. you better start because in bitcoin it will not be too late to pick the fruit you will park from now on. much you get especially your life changes that will get better than before. so you will not be late to join bitcoin.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 06:05:47 AM

Not really! some investors just joined and for month of investing, they have earned! isn't that amazing?! It's never too late just work hard!  Wink
Activity: 329
January 12, 2018, 05:54:22 AM

it seems that if you buy it at the current price can still profit because bitcoin price is currently still very cheap and is experiencing a price reduction, so take advantage of the opportunity to buy as much as bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 05:26:34 AM
No you aren't. You can join even now as the price is steady and not galloping as it did last year.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100