Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 22. (Read 8641 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 29, 2017, 01:51:57 AM
Its never too late...
You never late to invest in bitcoin. Invest now for your future. Bitcoin value is become more progressive . Your investment will gain in high profitable income. Invest in bitcoin it makes your future better and secure.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 10:21:17 PM
Never.  Even in other investments there is no late to it.  It is just a matter of time.  Maybe this is just the perfect time for you to invest.  Bitcoin price continue to goes up and considering that you have now the money, then you should invest right now.
Activity: 28
December 20, 2017, 01:28:40 AM
It never is. The price always dips. The price always go up. Just check the trends and check the movement of price. I'd advice that before you invest your money on bitcoins, way for the price dip first before you buy because there's always sudden forks pr sudden dumps that affects the price immediately.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 03:15:13 PM
no words are overdue, while there is intent, dare to invest and be ready for any future risks. The sooner the better, we will never know BTC prices will rise what's going down for the next 3 months, hopefully the price goes up and you will get a satisfactory result.
Activity: 182
December 17, 2017, 03:10:51 PM
I think now investing in bitcoin is tardy. if i invested in bitcoin sooner,i would profit a big profit margin but how invest in bitcoin can yet earn child support because i have the funds for flattering right of permission that the price of bitcoin will continue to magnify.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
December 17, 2017, 02:26:12 AM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?

if you buy bitcoin at this time it seems not too late because the supply of bitcoin around the world is still a bit kdan total supply bitcoin distance is still a lot, so do not be afraid to buy bitcoin, you can see total turnover supply bitcoin at https://coinmarketcap.com/ so you can better know the potency of bitcoin price increase.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
December 17, 2017, 02:18:28 AM
It's never too late to invest to Bitcoin. It's price will just grow in my opinion because it is still it its mid age wherein a lot more investors are coming and the 21m coin cap hasn't been reach yet so if you have the money and the time, invest in it if you want but remember, investing has its own risk and if you have a weak stomach, then you'll fall into the trap.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 17, 2017, 02:11:08 AM
Bitcoins are not yet in the middle of price increases. Many predictions have come out and almost all of them are compatible with what's happening right now. So here I am based on my answer that you are not too late to invest in bitcoins. Because bitcoins will reach $ 27,000 by July or April next year, (2018). So buy bitcoins as long as its price is low. Because it is our chance to earn more money in crypto.
Activity: 15
December 15, 2017, 09:47:09 AM

Certainly it is...to invest now...but not too late to invest soon

no one is late except for the people who wants to buy it at lower price  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
December 15, 2017, 09:47:00 AM
For me you're not too late to invest bitcoin even if the price is high and there are days that it will increase and maybe now buy and invest you for a long term so you can earn more maybe wait 1-3 years see how much you earn. As is prevous days the bitcoin is growing high and many are surprised because it reaches $ 17600.
Although I am just a year here in this industry, I am not thinking as well that I am late to join or to invest, there are lot of people who has joined btc and devote their time in studying this one and just started for about a month ago but are earning more than what I am earning, maybe because they are full time here and they have money to invest.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 15, 2017, 09:44:05 AM
For me you're not too late to invest bitcoin even if the price is high and there are days that it will increase and maybe now buy and invest you for a long term so you can earn more maybe wait 1-3 years see how much you earn. As is prevous days the bitcoin is growing high and many are surprised because it reaches $ 17600.
Activity: 18
December 13, 2017, 06:36:23 AM
No, it's not yet too late to invest in Bitcoin, because the price is continuing to increase, so you better buy bitcoin, hold it and when the right time comes that bitcoin hits a good price you can sell it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
December 12, 2017, 10:47:18 AM
its not too late to invest in bitcoin monthly , yearly the price of bitcoin continues to increase
Activity: 258
Merit: 57
December 12, 2017, 10:45:24 AM

it is too late to invest now but early to invest bitcoin

starting investing bitcoin till now it is new technology
Activity: 93
Merit: 14
December 12, 2017, 05:58:30 AM
It's never to late to invest bitcoin, invest now earn later. But you must be wise in investing your money know the people and the company who you will be investing.
No need to invest. Just learn how bitcoin works because you can earn without investing. You really need to know what company is, because there is lots of scammers around you.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
December 09, 2017, 01:03:12 PM
i don't think so  Grin Because every other day the Bitcoin community is growing and growing Smiley more people and country accepting BTC.The polularity is on the high.So it's price will raise more than you expect in 2018  Grin
It is crystal clear that bitcoin increases in value on regular basis and day by day the popularity of bitcoin is increasing around the globe. Bitcoin has made so many people employed how were previously living a life of frustrated unemployed person. Bitcoin is becoming popular too much just because people are sharing their massive profits with bitcoin to the world, people are motivating their relatives etc. for using bitcoin. Indeed, bitcoin will amazingly increase in value in coming years.
Activity: 46
December 09, 2017, 12:52:35 PM
no you are not late because the value of bitcoin is increasing day by day.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
December 09, 2017, 12:45:57 PM
no, you are not that late it is just a beginning it will go a very long way this is the time to get it.
Activity: 36
December 09, 2017, 12:42:06 PM
It's never too late, though I would suggest ethereum at this time over bitcoin since it hasn't risen so much so fast in a long time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
December 09, 2017, 12:40:52 PM

you are a little late. knowing that bitcoin price now is $16,000. it is hard to ignore this fact. an advice from me is to wait for bitcoin to drop its price. it might happen sooner or later. then at that time you should invest some money. but not all. you should always have a backup plan.
Pages:
Jump to: