Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 30. (Read 8641 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
November 30, 2017, 01:57:35 AM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?

If you have confidence bitcoin will rise again for several years to come, then do not hesitate to buy it. but just a suggestion from me
you should first learn everything about bitcoin and crypto good for your defense and knowledge.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 01:52:59 AM
It's not too late for more changes to identity bitcoins and join campaign ,many more campaign need to be taken care of and every members of the team here.most of all you can join investment cryptocurrwncies  and all the other bitcoins that you can earn .it is important that you don't lose it should be wise ,be aware of everything that we should look for and with that we are investing in.if you want to have a business day to spend money and invest for our life soon..
Activity: 168
November 29, 2017, 10:48:04 PM
Yes and no. Late because you haven't invested when the value is still low but considering that Bitcoin's value grows every chance it gets, you are NOT still late. You can still invest and wait for its value to soar high in the next few months. Even if BTC's value reached the $10k mark, there's a dip lately that gives chance to others to buy and hold more BTCs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 10:45:54 PM

For me its never too late to invest in bitcoin is just that if you can afford to invest right now then go ahead the value is just too high that I myself cannot afford to invest. But on the positive side bitcoins performance is really awesome because the value keeps on rising and it is advantage to early investors who got it at a lower cost.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
November 29, 2017, 10:45:13 PM
It's still in its infancy.   There are maybe 5 million unique users by some accounts... the market is at least as big as the sum of all internet users who transact financially through the internet.   300 million - 500 million users?

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 10:39:36 PM
It is not too late, you can invest now. The price will go up, as new investors are investing and holding the btc. I am sure it will go up.
Activity: 238
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
November 29, 2017, 10:32:11 PM
You are not late. Bitcoin price has fallen down already. Let buy it now and sell it when it rise up to $15000 in 2018
Activity: 378
November 29, 2017, 09:06:10 PM
It is not too late to invest i am a newbie here and looking forward to start and invest
I'm started a bit late here in Bitcoin but I can feel that I am not too late. It is the matter of how determined you are in doing Bitcoin. It is depends on how you work  hard.
Activity: 50
November 29, 2017, 08:47:51 PM
Surely some people can answer: "It's never too late to start!". However, is it ultimately just our attempt to amuse ourselves? What reasons can we give to ourselves?
it turns out the average age of successful startup founders is 40 years. Meanwhile, it is said startup that has a 2x high growth is more likely to be launched by people over 55 years than people in their 20s.
1. The older the more wise and experienced
2. The older the wider our network

Have not achieved any achievements until a fairly old age? Do not give up, you are not alone!
So start now investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
November 29, 2017, 07:56:44 PM
Investing needs to be in proper timing. If you really want to invest, why not wait for a while until a dip is happening on bitcoin's market price? It's better to buy bitcoin at a lower price somehow. In that way, you can sell it to a higher price later on.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
November 29, 2017, 05:52:56 PM
It's just a beginning, so invest and live BTC for half a year and you'll see at least 3x for you. Now is the best chance, BTC have some correction and price less than $10k

In my opinion, it is never too late to make such decisions. The coin rate is still growing and thanks to the simplest detention you are able to get rich well.
Activity: 70
November 29, 2017, 05:41:37 PM
I‘m really excited by the enthusiasm and optimism here.

But is really everyone thinking, that the politicians and banksters will give up their privilege for printing money without a fight or at least some regulations?

And what‘s about the predictions regarding the massive energy consumption, if the BC becomes a more dominating medium to pay everything?

At least at the moment I‘m sceptical, but maybe that’s a good sign for the potential of the BC. Smiley
Activity: 72
November 29, 2017, 05:07:55 PM
People have been asking this question ever since bitcoin has gone to a couple hundred dollars.

This is only the infancy of bitcoin, once bitcoin is valued in the hundreds of thousand or even million everyone will look back to this time and think about how cheap it was. If you are going to HODL then now is the time to buy, but eventually there will be a correction that will lower the price. I suspect that this will not be as big of a correction as people have been talking about. With all this new institutional money coming into this space any correction will get bought up.
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 04:30:35 PM
being late or not is debatable. why am i saying that? this is because if you have millions of dollars and you want to invest in crypto currency you can buy a coin which cost a cent. so it's will be profitable and safe for you to buy bitcoins. however if you have few hundreds of dollars then the decimals that you will get by buying bitcoins will be very discouraging, so in that case alt coins will be the good option for you.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 29, 2017, 04:20:35 PM
It's just a beginning, so invest and live BTC for half a year and you'll see at least 3x for you. Now is the best chance, BTC have some correction and price less than $10k
Activity: 1
November 29, 2017, 04:18:24 PM
Don't think about what can happen in months.Don't think about what can happen in year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what get closer where you want to be. All its never too late to try something new  Smiley Grin
November 29, 2017, 03:56:41 PM
Bitcoin was too late for the investment. It should have been done earlier. I am recently starting with bitcoin.
Activity: 2
November 29, 2017, 03:47:23 PM
I am recently starting with bitcoin. I have been working on airdrops as a way to gather coins, eth and BTC to trade and work my way up to limit my investment.... Obviously investing money is a quicker way for BTC it seems.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
November 29, 2017, 03:34:10 PM

Certainly it is...to invest now...but not too late to invest soon
It is not to late to invest in bitcoin, it is not too late even you have small capital you are welcome to invest. It is not reason you are late or not in investing, but you are interested to earn in high profitable income. Investing in bitcoin is good decision you make.
Activity: 1008
November 29, 2017, 03:11:26 PM
It is never too late to learn something new and start in something you have not yet tried. Cryptocurrency is something that we can always start and still earn in the future. Crytocurrency has a wide variety of ways on how we can get profit. First we must learn on how to use it and then if we have questions, we can ask those who are kind enough to entertain us.
Bitcoin always welcome newbie here so you are not late to join bitcoin and one of my friend have almost one month that he join bitcoin and now he is going to take a very good profit from it and also he is using bitcoin for buying things such as food clothes and he start saving as well so everyone are most welcome here to join bitcoin and take a very good profit from it and I think and can help to bitcoin as well so welcome on board.
Pages:
Jump to: