Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 31. (Read 8641 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 02:14:48 AM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?
If you think your invest is late it is not right still now have a more time to invest so don't miss .
Activity: 210
November 29, 2017, 02:09:52 AM
no every one is not too late to invest in bitcoin. because bitcoin is running longer maybe in price you are late but in investing it is not any time you can invest because the price is still raising....

Yes I agree, They are not too late to invest, But if they wanted to invest right now then they are too late but if they were wanted to invest soon then its not too late. Your not too late, BITCOIN is the future so I guess you can invest anytime you wanted because bitcoin price continue on increasing and nobody can control it even yourself. Your not too late.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
November 29, 2017, 02:06:08 AM
No its not too late as "time and tide waits for none" dont waist more time go for investing in bitcoins today like each day its price is going higher and higher so with that you will have much profit in return so never lose your hope and go for digital trade in crypto which will provide you a handsome amount in return.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world
November 29, 2017, 01:47:03 AM

Being late is better than never. Investing on bitcoin will never be late, its value is always changing and its not going down, it still bubbling very fast. If you invest now, it will be a profitable one- it will be larger amount by tomorrow.
Activity: 83
November 29, 2017, 01:37:03 AM
You will be late if you delay ... faster is better Wink
Activity: 132
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
November 29, 2017, 01:34:49 AM
No, it is not to late to invest in bitcoin, actually, bitcoin is just in its early stage and have not reach even slight of its potential. The reason is that bitcoin is designed to be used by people all over the world, but right now only about 2% uses or know bitcoin in some degree. There is a saying, the best time to plant a mango tree is 15 years ago, the 2nd best time is NOW!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
November 29, 2017, 01:18:33 AM
Before 21millions BTCs are mined already, whenever you invest in Bitcoin, it is alway the right choice. Its price alway increase. There is no doubt about that.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 01:10:25 AM
yeah i am newbie
Activity: 41
November 29, 2017, 01:05:17 AM

Me as a newbie i can say that there is still an opportunity investing on bitcoin in this time. Anyways for us that tried bitcoin just now we don't have any choice but to take the risk. How can we know the result if we will not try it now?
Activity: 42
November 29, 2017, 12:50:50 AM
better late .. than not at all, I also just following in forum bitcointalk .. I joined bounty campaign. and learn bitcoin trading, you should ask people who are more understanding about investing in bitcoin. so you do not lose Grin Grin
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
November 29, 2017, 12:49:52 AM
Even though its kinda late for you to say, or just late to regret, nothing happens if you will just stick to your past and keep on regretting why you didn't do the move before, what else can you to turn back time? Just focus on what's now, grind it and eventually you will see results for tomorrow, just focus to what you have right now, it matters what will be your future.
Activity: 194
November 29, 2017, 12:34:37 AM
No it not a too late to invest with bitcoin in future bitcoin more growing .
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
November 29, 2017, 12:32:48 AM
Hey guys, It is never too late to invest in bitcoin, which is late only if you have never invested in bitcoin. If the bitcoin price drops enough to buy some bitcoin for enough money you have and hold it until the price of one bitcoin rises from the price before you buy the bitcoin. Bitcoin can evolve with a fast and significant time, so people who invest will scramble to buy it.
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
November 29, 2017, 12:31:55 AM
no every one is not too late to invest in bitcoin. because bitcoin is running longer maybe in price you are late but in investing it is not any time you can invest because the price is still raising....
Activity: 252
November 29, 2017, 12:25:30 AM
In my opinion, your not to late to invest in bitcoin but since the value of bitcoin is way too high you wait first that the value of bitcoin will drop its price before you invest to it that's the best you can do right now. so that if the bitcoin increase its price you can have more profit than you buy it right now. just be patience its better to have a good investment for the future.
Activity: 81
November 29, 2017, 12:08:25 AM
You should have your own plan. As long as you enter the market according to your own plan, you should have a profit. If you think well, act immediately.
Activity: 56
November 29, 2017, 12:05:10 AM

Better late than never.
So, what you are waiting for go ahead and taste the water, it’s never too late for investment.
But, You have to think about secure investment and which allow you to buy /sell or trade bitcoin.
Activity: 462
November 28, 2017, 11:54:05 PM

It's never too late my friend. As long as the price is still increasing, it is always wise to invest in bitcoins. If goes down, buy a ton of bitcoins and hold. It's a pattern of bitcoins to go down in price and then come back up but higher than the price it has before declining. So invest in bitcoins even if it's expensive.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
November 28, 2017, 11:46:18 PM
hay dude, no late in bitcoin. better late than never. because bitcoin develops significantly from time. so scramble to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 50
November 28, 2017, 11:38:46 PM
It is not too late to invest i am a newbie here and looking forward to start and invest
Pages:
Jump to: