Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 33. (Read 8641 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 09:50:21 AM
I guess there are always new opportunities.

Currently I would invest only the half of the money you've planed to invest in BC and wait a couple of weeks with the rest. I personally expect a step back from 10k, but maybe I'm wrong.

The last 1000% upmoves was followed by minus 60-70%, but finally it was never wrong to invest.
Activity: 23
November 28, 2017, 09:48:34 AM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?

If you would have asked me two months ago, I would have said yes, it's too late... but I would have been wrong as now you would be looking at a 20% increase in value in 2 months... so.. no, maybe not too late
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 28, 2017, 09:47:43 AM
nope, theres no late in investing @ bitcoin as the value of this coin is contineuosly growing! thhe market value is getting higher and higher and 2017 is really a good year for bitcoin by passing many milestones..
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 09:46:32 AM
No you are not too late. Investing on bitcoin is still good although the price now is high because it will be more high in the near future
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Blockchain enthusiast
November 28, 2017, 09:46:20 AM
You're never to late to invest in Bitcoin. In fact, it's still early in the whole crypto world. If you invest now you will still be an early adopter. Remember that most people don't know what Bitcoin is or what blockchain is.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
November 28, 2017, 09:45:00 AM
At first i can say yes i am too late joining bitcoin because im just 3 months old in bitcoinworld. But now i realize that this is not a competition i joined here because of my dedication and my owned purpose therefor im just on time and i can do it.

In Bitcoin,you can get into any time.Of you come to know about bitcoin first means don't hesitates to inverse .Because if you hesitate for two days means in that two days 500$ will move on.So it's loss for you.In two day's you will lose 500$,so don't avoid of single day to inverse.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
November 28, 2017, 09:43:53 AM
How many times has this been asked? at $2000, $5000 $7000 $ 9000, the answer is it's never too late if you are going to invest and hold it for atleast more than 1 year. Bitcoin value will keep rising especially with more new money coming in. Yes you won't get as many return as the one who bought it at $1000 but it's better to be late than never. Bitcoin is still a good thing to invest as it's just the beginning.
Activity: 122
November 28, 2017, 09:39:58 AM
I think now investing in bitcoin is late. If I invested in bitcoin sooner, I would get a huge profit margin but now invest in bitcoin can still earn money because i believe that the price of bitcoin will continue to increase.
Activity: 67
November 28, 2017, 09:30:12 AM
Probably most people say that you are late investing and trading bitcoin at a price that is now $ 10,000 / 1 btc, but I think not, because it is never too late to move forward to be better than ever.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 28, 2017, 09:25:55 AM
If you are considering the increased value of bitcoin when you tend to buy one, well then maybe you are a bit late sonce its way too pricey compared than before. However, if you are taking a look only on the benefits of investing in it, then i guess you are right at it. Apparently, there is no too early or too late since regardless of the timeframe, you will still gain some profit from investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 09:23:32 AM
At first i can say yes i am too late joining bitcoin because im just 3 months old in bitcoinworld. But now i realize that this is not a competition i joined here because of my dedication and my owned purpose therefor im just on time and i can do it.
Activity: 196
November 28, 2017, 09:19:05 AM
Do not. It's time to start. The value of bitcoin is yet to be determined. The potential of bitcoin is huge. More and more people now know bitcoin, more and more people are willing to invest bitcoin. So the value of bitcoin will rise. I suggest you invest long term bitcoin. You will have the harvest. Smiley
Do not. It's time to start. The value of bitcoin is yet to be determined. The potential of bitcoin is huge. More and more people now know bitcoin, more and more people are willing to invest bitcoin. So the value of bitcoin will rise. I suggest you invest long term bitcoin. You will have the harvest. Smiley.
Activity: 140
November 28, 2017, 09:14:53 AM
Its never too late. All these questions about future are really interesting... I think future of crypto overall is a very interesting and important topic.. and I want to learn more about it I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 09:11:08 AM
You are not too late. Bitcoin has a huge potential and you can still buy it to be a winner.
Well everything in this world really depend on your decission if you think that hou are toolate i think your mind is maybe has a  negative sightings about bitcoin.But if you think possitive and think about the advantage in trying bitcoin maybe you can have a great big profit in the near future and that profit is really a  big help to provide our daily needs .
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
November 28, 2017, 09:04:37 AM
I think we are both too late for the party Sad . however , we can still enjoy this ride hehe , I mean , look at bitcoin price :O it's super amazing. We just hit the mainstream part of the bitcoin bull run.
Activity: 258
Merit: 258
November 28, 2017, 09:02:13 AM
You are not too late. Bitcoin has a huge potential and you can still buy it to be a winner.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 28, 2017, 08:51:27 AM
Its never too late to invest in bitcoin if you'll be starting now.

I have friends were he always telling me before on how to invest money and right now he invest himself up to greater profit than he expected before. I'm wishing that I might get too but I'm no business minded. However, I believe I could make this through with more little steps that comes together.

Together, we'll all be successful in good ways.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 08:48:16 AM
Any investments made now still has chance for profit outcome, so, no matter how little you invest now is better than not making move at all. Anytime wasted now will be regretted tomorrow, make a smart move now.
Well i believe that if theres life theres a hope and it is not really toolate.The decision is being made by you and by gour own desire and notbing can really see to you that it is now toolate on doing such thing only negative people can say that everything is toolate .I believe on doing works with crypto we must think possituve to have some patience on waiting because if we are out of controll we will end up loosing.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
November 28, 2017, 08:45:34 AM
I think you are  not too late to  invest in  bitcoin. Bitcoin  will raise  very  high prices in the coming years, many countries still do not
accept  bitcoin,  which is  why you  are not too late to  invest in bitcoin. If other  countries  continue to accept  bitcoin as a method
of payment, what will you think of bitcoin?

Looking at the performance of bitcoin right now, we can say that those who are already using bitcoin are very lucky.  It is not yet late to invest in it if you think that bitcoin price will continue to goes up.  And there was never a late thing if you want to invest.  Just continue investing and buying bitcoin when there is an opportunity for you to do so.
Activity: 625
November 28, 2017, 08:41:53 AM
Any investments made now still has chance for profit outcome, so, no matter how little you invest now is better than not making move at all. Anytime wasted now will be regretted tomorrow, make a smart move now.
Pages:
Jump to: