Pages:
Author

Topic: Am New Here and Need Help, Please. - page 2. (Read 377 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 31
There is gold in volatility..
April 07, 2020, 04:40:51 AM
What are the most important things to consider before pursuing a career in blockchain and cryptography development industry?

What kind of career are you talking about?
Are you blockchain developer and can you code or something similar.
You can do many things in crypto depending on your skills

Responding to your questions, here are my skills.
1. Web Copy Writer
2. Front End Developer.

I believe with great insights and knowledge I can improve on these skills in this space. A good example is being a copy writer in cryptocurrency niche and having more technical knowledge on the coding side.
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
April 07, 2020, 04:31:34 AM
Selecting the right Wink project to work because there are many scam and fraudulent Huh projects
April 07, 2020, 04:29:37 AM
First, welcome you to the forum.

Now, I will help you with what I know. For what I can not help you, please wait for the others' help.
1. Desire to know the functionality of the technologies behind the bitcoin development.
You have to start with:
Among them in [1], Bitcoin Wiki is the first place to begin with.
3. Understanding the trends of bitcoin and other altcoins thereby maximizing such insights.
For bitcoin, there you go: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion. It's the biggest thread about bitcoin price discussion on the forum.
For altcoin, find what you need at Atlcoin discussion but that place has many spam threads/ posts.
4.Contributing knowledge and ideas to the growth of the Community in  profound ways.
For the forum issues, you can make it there: Meta; for the community's issues, you can make it there to help other newbies when you already grow up, on Beginners & help

Thank you for the valuable guide and advice. I'll surely go through those resources you highlighted in order to be equipped with the right knowledge for the right growth
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
April 07, 2020, 04:24:36 AM
First, welcome you to the forum.

Now, I will help you with what I know. For what I can not help you, please wait for the others' help.
1. Desire to know the functionality of the technologies behind the bitcoin development.
You have to start with:
Among resources in [1], Bitcoin Wiki is the first place to begin with.
3. Understanding the trends of bitcoin and other altcoins thereby maximizing such insights.
For bitcoin, there you go: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion. It's the biggest thread about bitcoin price discussion on the forum.
For altcoin, find what you need at Atlcoin discussion but that place has many spam threads/ posts.
4.Contributing knowledge and ideas to the growth of the Community in  profound ways.
For the forum issues, you can make it there: Meta; for the community's issues, you can make it there to help other newbies when you already grow up, on Beginners & help
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
April 07, 2020, 04:23:19 AM
What are the most important things to consider before pursuing a career in blockchain and cryptography development industry?

What kind of career are you talking about?
Are you blockchain developer and can you code or something similar.
You can do many things in crypto depending on your skills
Activity: 756
Merit: 231
April 07, 2020, 04:22:22 AM
You're welcome, first and foremost ensure to develope more interest in the technology than laying more emphasis on what you can get out of the technology(finance). Well, you can check out this thread put together by one of the forum member Which I think with be of a greater help as a beginner.

Start Learning about Bitcoin while Stuck in Quarantine!

The rules that govern the forum are important for your understanding on how things are been done right here, also, following this will save your ass off the cliff  Cheesy

Wish you all the best.
April 07, 2020, 04:07:17 AM
Hi everyone,
I'm new on this platform. I considered joining after being recommended to by a good friend.

I feel it will be great to start  by introducing myself. I've a background in Economics and very passionate about tech, including blockchain and cryptography. I'm a dedicated web copy writer.

I believe I've found a platform to learn more on both the technology and the economics of bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency ecosystem being that this platform is a pool of knowledge.

My major objectives for joining this platform are:
2. Desire to understand how this decentralized currency work in comparison with the centralised fiat currencies.
4.Contributing knowledge and ideas to the growth of the Community in  profound ways.

My first question on this platform will be this:

Thank you for your response.
Pages:
Jump to: