Pages:
Author

Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins - page 13. (Read 135736 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Current silver price is $19.43 folks!

We'll be launching a Bitcoin Appreciation campaign next month with the release of our new website! So keep an eye out for the details, coming soon!

cool, getting 2 packages shipped to me this week. was expecting them on sat and got them on friday.   party time

Activity: 519
Merit: 501
:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:
Current silver price is $19.43 folks!

We'll be launching a Bitcoin Appreciation campaign next month with the release of our new website! So keep an eye out for the details, coming soon!
Site down?

Our website is currently down for maintenance, but will be back up shortly! Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

got shipments already, nrxt week i should get my 3 other orders.

12 silver eagles so far. goal is 100
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Always impressed with the speed and price from Amagi.  Cheapest place by far for me to get silver eagles.
Placed these two orders and here is results:

(placed on April 7, 2014 3:52:13 PM MDT)

(placed on April 8, 2014 8:23:21 AM MDT)

got it: April 10, 11:00 AM  MDT

I have another order coming monday. i will be buying from you for now on.

I wanna see that silver litecoin krugman .oz

Cheesy

We'll be launching a campaign this Spring to help investors learn more about precious metals and cryptocurrencies. We'll be covering questions from anyone out there...some via Youtube others on our blog. Feel free to send in any questions you might have about precious metal investing, converting crypto to gold/silver and anything else you want to learn more about to become a smarter investor!

Check out our End the Fed round that you can buy with Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin (silver prices are down, so this is a great time to jump in)! http://www.amagimetals.com/silver/rounds/end-the-fed

can you make a silver bitcoin of Paul Krugman?

theres a million dollar idea

Thank you for the suggestion!
We are offering Jimmy Fallon a bitcoin from Amagi Metals. Let's see if he gets ours message!

Did you know Fallon was a bit of a tech geek before he entered the comedy game? He studied Computer Science in college and has a love for software/computers.

http://www.amagimetals.com/blog/2014/03/31/jimmy-fallon-bitcoin-waiting/

Spread the word and maybe Jimmy will discuss Bitcoin on Late Night!

Anyone have any connections with Jimmy Fallon or his producers at NBC? Please let us know!

Sent you a PM

Thank you so much! I've sent the information over to our marketing director. Let's see if they respond! Cheesy

Hopefully it pans out for you!

We hope so too!

I got 1 1oz silver eagle 2 days ago(new customer)

been impress with the research i did and i just got 4 silver eagles.

Yes! So happy to hear of your great experience.
I got 1 1oz silver eagle 2 days ago(new customer)

been impress with the research i did and i just got 4 silver eagles.
Cheesy

We'll be launching a campaign this Spring to help investors learn more about precious metals and cryptocurrencies. We'll be covering questions from anyone out there...some via Youtube others on our blog. Feel free to send in any questions you might have about precious metal investing, converting crypto to gold/silver and anything else you want to learn more about to become a smarter investor!

Check out our End the Fed round that you can buy with Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin (silver prices are down, so this is a great time to jump in)! http://www.amagimetals.com/silver/rounds/end-the-fed

can you make a silver bitcoin of Paul Krugman?

theres a million dollar idea
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We are offering Jimmy Fallon a bitcoin from Amagi Metals. Let's see if he gets ours message!

Did you know Fallon was a bit of a tech geek before he entered the comedy game? He studied Computer Science in college and has a love for software/computers.

Anyone have any connections with Jimmy Fallon or his producers at NBC? Please let us know!

Sent you a PM

Thank you so much! I've sent the information over to our marketing director. Let's see if they respond! Cheesy

Hopefully it pans out for you!

Sent you a PM

Sent you a PM

Activity: 321
You guys should make a silver or gold Xerxes head coin, I would totally buy it if you did.

My tracking number (already sent another ticket, posting here as well) says that the package has been delivered to my location (not disclosing) but I have not received it. It says it was delivered here like an hour ago, does that mean its inbound to my house or what?

Call the shipping company? LOL!

Indeed. One of the 3-letter carriers that delivers to my house... the driver will scan packages as delivered before he delivers them... then they will usually mysteriouslly show up on the porch between 7pm and 11pm. I think he scans everything as delivered and either screws around all day or works another job then goes and delivers after traffic has died down for the day.
Activity: 350
My tracking number (already sent another ticket, posting here as well) says that the package has been delivered to my location (not disclosing) but I have not received it. It says it was delivered here like an hour ago, does that mean its inbound to my house or what?

Call the shipping company? LOL!
Activity: 84
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
Pages:
Jump to: