Pages:
Author

Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins - page 17. (Read 135736 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501
:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:
The moment is here. Amagi's first-ever, custom round.

Available for pre-order today: http://www.amagimetals.com/end-the-fed

Activity: 651
My PGP Key: 92C7689C
Im having similar issues, I got onto my account, but it kept asking me to change my password, without a password change field available. I placed an order as a guest and received no confirmation email. I'm not worried about it as I know the order went through, but I figured I'd let you know.

I can log in and add items to an order, but when I go to check out, I'm landing on the same page that you're getting.
The affiliate banners are broken and I cannot access any of my usual account info after logging in to the affiliate part of the website. Any thoughts?

The affiliate program is being restructured currently. If you have a balance you are looking to have paid out please contact us at [email protected].

Will our balance carry over to the new setup? If so, I'm not worried about it. If not, then yes, I want it and I will contact you.

This depends on the final outcome of the changes in the program. However, a lot of affiliates are choosing to take or cash out their balance now.

Can I wait until that decision is made or will it be gone by then?

Also, slightly related, are you planning on offering payouts in Bitcoin? If not, you should tell the people in charge to consider it.

We are offering that currently, however it is more of a manual process.

Last time I was about to order your $100 bag of junk the premium was significantly less than now. Does this fluctuate?

Are you able to give a discount on lets say if I ordered $800 face?

Thanks.

Yes, absolutely. We can accommodate a discount via a phone call.
Not that it really matters on 800 face but they are having a promotion later this month with free shipping on 10+ face.

There price on the $100 was more than 1% lower than their price on $1.

I'd like to get that rate if I'm able.

The premiums do fluctuate on our products from time to time.
Hey amagi,  I placed an order yesterday for 1 oz gold and 2 10 oz bars of silver and I have never received a confirmation email, nor can I login to my amagi account anymore even after resetting the password.  What is goin on?  I have all my btc transaction details at your request.

Ps, finally got into the account.  But I never did get any email about my order.

Shoot us an e-mail at [email protected]. I'll send a confirmation e-mail your way.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I am able to log into my account and place orders.. however I will hold off placing any new orders until things are cleared up just in case.  I still have one order waiting to ship.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Im having similar issues, I got onto my account, but it kept asking me to change my password, without a password change field available. I placed an order as a guest and received no confirmation email. I'm not worried about it as I know the order went through, but I figured I'd let you know.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Same issue here.  No email confirmation.  I sent them an email about it and they sent the confirmation promptly.

They really should get their website issues sorted out, but they are still my favorite.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hey amagi,  I placed an order yesterday for 1 oz gold and 2 10 oz bars of silver and I have never received a confirmation email, nor can I login to my amagi account anymore even after resetting the password.  What is goin on?  I have all my btc transaction details at your request.

Ps, finally got into the account.  But I never did get any email about my order.
Activity: 57
Not that it really matters on 800 face but they are having a promotion later this month with free shipping on 10+ face.
Activity: 479
Merit: 252
You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast
The affiliate banners are broken and I cannot access any of my usual account info after logging in to the affiliate part of the website. Any thoughts?

The affiliate program is being restructured currently. If you have a balance you are looking to have paid out please contact us at [email protected].

Will our balance carry over to the new setup? If so, I'm not worried about it. If not, then yes, I want it and I will contact you.

This depends on the final outcome of the changes in the program. However, a lot of affiliates are choosing to take or cash out their balance now.

Can I wait until that decision is made or will it be gone by then?

Also, slightly related, are you planning on offering payouts in Bitcoin? If not, you should tell the people in charge to consider it.

Update:

Received my order (arrived a few days ago but I was away from home). Perfect service yet again.

Thanks guys!

You are very welcome!

I have been unable to login to your website despite making 2 accounts - is this a problem that will be fixed soon?

In addition, how much do you charge for EU delivery?

This should now be corrected.

I am getting concerned because I put in an order for gold over a week ago, and it still has not shipped.  Is it normal for them to take this long to get out an order after it has been paid for?

We typically ship in 3-5 business days however we are settling into our new office and this has caused a few delays. If you have questions regarding a specific order please feel free to call or e-mail us.

Activity: 350
Just got another order in the mail yesterday so I know they are still shipping! Cheesy  I have got 99% of my orders so far.  last one hasn't shipped yet as I special ordered an item so that takes time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I am getting concerned because I put in an order for gold over a week ago, and it still has not shipped.  Is it normal for them to take this long to get out an order after it has been paid for?
Activity: 35
I have been unable to login to your website despite making 2 accounts - is this a problem that will be fixed soon?

In addition, how much do you charge for EU delivery?
Activity: 448

Have had a couple good experiences with them now. Took about a week total to receive the products. Smooth transactions. Didn't acid test yet, but based on what I've heard I'm sure they're probably fine.
Hey amagi, any plans to carry palladium?

Palladium is definitely a possibility to add to the inventory on our website this year. We'll update you here when this happens.

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Any plans of carrying Palladium?
Pages:
Jump to: