Pages:
Author

Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins - page 16. (Read 135736 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501
:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:
is your site down? Its acting strange.  Nor can I access the gold area even by manually typing in the url.

I'm sorry to hear that!

Seems to be working for us currently. Has this issue continued? If so, which web browser are you using and is it the most up to date version?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
is your site down? Its acting strange.  Nor can I access the gold area even by manually typing in the url.
Got my 2nd order the other day. My experience was much better this time with Amagi. Shipping was on time, no BS about it being shipped this week then getting shipped the next.

Metals were well packed and everything was there and arrived on time.  They are the cheapest metals seller on the forum in my research. Their bitcoin processing was messed up when I ordered and I had to manually email them to get it resolved but was not much of a hassle.

Happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with this order. That's what we strive for! If there is anything we can do to help that along please do not hesitate to contact us.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Got my 2nd order the other day. My experience was much better this time with Amagi. Shipping was on time, no BS about it being shipped this week then getting shipped the next.

Metals were well packed and everything was there and arrived on time.  They are the cheapest metals seller on the forum in my research. Their bitcoin processing was messed up when I ordered and I had to manually email them to get it resolved but was not much of a hassle.
Right now, the only silver you have that's smaller than an ounce is 1g bars and rounds.

In the future, will you be carrying 1/10th ounce rounds again? I'd be interested in those, as well as some half ounce rounds. I did see the 1/2 oz Jesus round, but I'm not interested in religious stuff.

I'm not in a hurry, so if it will be a few months, that's fine.

We actually have the 1/4 oz Suns of Liberty Silver Bars available and are looking for a source on the 1/10 oz Silver Round offerings.

Check these out in the mean time:

http://www.amagimetals.com/silver/fractional-silver/1-4-oz-silver-suns-of-liberty-silver-bar
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
Right now, the only silver you have that's smaller than an ounce is 1g bars and rounds.

In the future, will you be carrying 1/10th ounce rounds again? I'd be interested in those, as well as some half ounce rounds. I did see the 1/2 oz Jesus round, but I'm not interested in religious stuff.

I'm not in a hurry, so if it will be a few months, that's fine.
Just returned from our trip to NH Liberty Forum! If you have any questions or need assistance please feel free to e-mail [email protected] or call 800-882-8496 until 5 pm MST with any questions.
Amagi Metals CEO will be giving two talks at Liberty Forum in New Hampshire this week! The first talk will be on the Foundation for Economic Education, and the second talk will be about gold and cryptocurrencies. If you're in the area, stop by and hear him talk!!!!
We are accepting LTC. On checkout, select "Litecoin" as your payment option, and you can then pay with LTC. We will probably not add an LTC logo in the payments accepted section. We will most likely include a general cryptocurrency logo which will encompass LTC and any other cryptocurrencies we accept down the road.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Awesome coins.  Will you be minting in any other metals - gold?

No plans as of yet!

Ordered today, shipped today. Awesome  Grin

Awesome indeed!

Litecoin!! Excellent news. I love you Amagi. Is there a site to view the offered ltc rate?

We do not have this advertised on our website yet or have the option up on our currency selector. We are releasing a brand new website in April that will address all of this. As you check-out you'll be able to select LTC as a payment option.

So technically you aren't accepting LTC payments until your new website release? Meaning you aren't accepting LTC for payment yet?

No plans as of yet!

Ordered today, shipped today. Awesome  Grin

Awesome indeed!

Litecoin!! Excellent news. I love you Amagi. Is there a site to view the offered ltc rate?

We do not have this advertised on our website yet or have the option up on our currency selector. We are releasing a brand new website in April that will address all of this. As you check-out you'll be able to select LTC as a payment option.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I see nothing on your site claiming you accept Litecoin.

I see the Bitocin logo when you get to your payment page but that's it.

Something I'm missing?
Activity: 28
Activity: 1

We were hoping you all would feel that way! Smiley

Too bad I don't have any btc, I think this would be first place that I would spend it. Buy myself a couple of ounces of gold. It would be awesome.

There is no order too small or big and we do accept other payment methods!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Too bad I don't have any btc, I think this would be first place that I would spend it. Buy myself a couple of ounces of gold. It would be awesome.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Activity: 651
My PGP Key: 92C7689C
Im having similar issues, I got onto my account, but it kept asking me to change my password, without a password change field available. I placed an order as a guest and received no confirmation email. I'm not worried about it as I know the order went through, but I figured I'd let you know.

I can log in and add items to an order, but when I go to check out, I'm landing on the same page that you're getting.

Have you tried clearing cache or updating your password? This is happening sporadically and we can't isolate the cause. If you want to send details with your experience to [email protected] that would be appreciated!

Clearing the cache didn't help.  Changing passwords worked, though.  Maybe there was some change in password handling that invalidated the previous hash (new algorithm?)...but then you'd think I wouldn't have been able to log in.  Then again, there have also been some problems with people not being able to log in (ran across that myself a few weeks ago).
Im having similar issues, I got onto my account, but it kept asking me to change my password, without a password change field available. I placed an order as a guest and received no confirmation email. I'm not worried about it as I know the order went through, but I figured I'd let you know.

I can log in and add items to an order, but when I go to check out, I'm landing on the same page that you're getting.

Have you tried clearing cache or updating your password? This is happening sporadically and we can't isolate the cause. If you want to send details with your experience to [email protected] that would be appreciated!
Pages:
Jump to: