Pages:
Author

Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins - page 25. (Read 135736 times)

legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
When do you expect these pre-order coins to ship?

Which pre-order rounds? I don't think we have any pre-order coins other than the 2014 Pandas, and we are expecting those to ship this week and next.

The 'Silver Bullet Silver Shield' coins
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009
So the Suns of Liberty quarters aren't available @ $0.02 each  Grin

It was worth a try!
Activity: 519
Merit: 501
:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

Which pre-order rounds? I don't think we have any pre-order coins other than the 2014 Pandas, and we are expecting those to ship this week and next.
Hello bitcoin aficionados,

We received very close to $1 million dollars in just bitcoin sales over Thanksgiving. About 10% of bitcoin orders that were placed did not go through our system because of the high volume of bitcoin transactions. This does not pertain to any other payment method. However your bitcoins are not missing! We have the transactions in BitPay and must manually enter them and provide you with the order number, which we are in the process of doing. We have received many requests over the weekend and will be responding to them today.

Please note that due to the high volume, there may be some delays in getting orders out the door. However shipments will be shipped in the order that they are placed and we are expecting to get ALL shipments made over Thanksgiving to be out the door by mid-late next week at the latest, if not earlier than that. At the end of the day that your order ships you will receive an email with shipping details. If you created an account and would like a status of your order, you can log into your account (https://www.amagimetals.com/customer/account/login/) for an update, send us an email at [email protected], or give us a call at (800) 882 - 8496, M-F, 8-5 MST.

The numbers are in. For November, we received more bitcoin than any other retail business in the world, except for one. We have been accepting bitcoin for a year now and could not be happier with the bitcoin community. Your patience, support, business, and love has been more than we could ever ask for. Thank you so much. We hope to continue to serve the bitcoin community for many years to come.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hello,

First, thank you for correcting the free shipping bug.  Now attempting to buy.

Tried twice to place orders for 20oz silver, you will probably see my attempted registration/open orders in your database.  Based on my username here, it should not be hard to narrow down.  Cart crashed 2x at final "pop up btc address" stage.  Needless to say, I did not send to the crashed address.  Re-opening page remembers cart but not registration or pay to addresss.  Retyping all the user info is a bit of a pain, for something that I'm sure was stored long before the crash.

Please pm or email me to work this out.  At this point, I can't say I'm thrilled with the percieved legitimacy of your site.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
Placed an order, will let you guys know my experience.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Found code input during order process, but it tells me that
PrincessBride
Is not valid.
Activity: 675
Merit: 502
Amagi Metals Bitcoin processing fee has now dropped to 0.021%!

Great! Now could you please lower your shipping cost to Canada?

I would love to place another order, but the shipping is really expensive!

Haha, we are working on it!

For this weekend only, we are giving free shipping for all Domestic bitcoin purchases over $100. Use coupon Code 'PrincessBride' on checkout for free shipping!!!
That's fantastic, but I can't see anywhere on your website or in the checkout screens to enter a coupon code. Where is it?

Edit: I found it, you have to go to your cart without first clicking Checkout. The code worked for me.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
Sent you guys a message over Bitmessage, have a look and please respond when available.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
PM sent.

For this weekend only, we are giving free shipping for all Domestic bitcoin purchases over $100. Use coupon Code 'PrincessBride' on checkout for free shipping!!!

Aw, you're killing me!
U.S. people get free shipping while I get to pay $275 for my shipping to Canada.
Not fair!!!

Wow, that is high shipping. International shipping can get very expensive if you are ordering something very heavy. Could you send us a message or email us at [email protected] with what you are ordering and we can look into it for you?

Aw, you're killing me!
U.S. people get free shipping while I get to pay $275 for my shipping to Canada.
Not fair!!!

Activity: 137
Aw man, just after I made an order on Friday.  Tongue

Hopefully I'll get my box from you guys before turkey day!! 

Is that correct - 0.021% ? Meaning if you place an order for $1000, the Bitcoin fee is 21 cents ?

That is correct! It used to be 1.021%, we dropped it by 1% to 0.021%, and may get rid of it completely as BitPay's fee structure has now changed.
Activity: 675
Merit: 502

Is that correct - 0.021% ? Meaning if you place an order for $1000, the Bitcoin fee is 21 cents ?
Any idea when you will be getting more Copper bars in stock?

We have copper bars listed here:

http://www.amagimetals.com/base-metals/copper

Was there a particular type of copper bar you were interested in?

Looking at that page, it seems they are all out of stock except for the "crazy horse" rounds.  Everything else says out of stock and I cannot add it to my cart.  I was looking for the big half pound to pound bars.

In fact, looking at all of your base metals seems to show an out of stock sign.  I was also interested in some titanium, and I don't want to order my silver until I can have it all delivered at once.  Any idea on when these will be replenished?

I see what you mean! This is an error. I have our web development team working on this and it should be corrected this evening.

I love you guys.

Do you plan on getting Britannias, NZ Kiwis, Philharmonikers, or any other 'exotic' national silver bullion coins in? I've heard the UAE now has a coin? I'd like to start collecting for every country that has them.

The 2013 Coinage is getting a bit more difficult to get a hold of towards the end of year from our suppliers. However, all the 2014 versions are coming out shortly. I'll be sure to note your suggestions.

Got my order in

Happy all arrived well!

when are you getting that prospectors gold & gems back instock..

These come in and out of stock. We work with the business that makes them and we are able to custom order if you have a large order.

Pages:
Jump to: