Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon May Accept Bitcoin By October. Do you believe? - page 4. (Read 2440 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 102
There are news about accepting bitcoin as a payment at Amazon. Here is the link to cointelegraph article. If this would be true we will get huge pump of the whole cryptocurrency market at October/November. What do you think about it? Just one more rumor?

I don´t think that Amazon will accept bitcoin payments so soon. It is to early for the Bitcoin for such many transaction that could occur when amazon accept it.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
im hope so. If this true i will buy much thing at their store of course. This might be a bigger thing if they release their own coin. Wow. never imagine what will happen when that time come. Mostly peoples will crazy about this included myself.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I do electrical.
Muh coins will go to..the..moon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Hopefully that will happen.
But we dont know the source of these rumors.

if AMAZON will start accepting bitcoins price will go up ATH and everyone will forget Chinese FUD Wink
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
i believe that amazon will accept bitcoins in future. amazon or better say jeff bezos is open minded and looking for innovations. sure btc is no innovation anymore but that a so huge company will accept this currency should be very new to others.
Well if this would happen in the future bitcoin will attract more users. This is a good idea that bitcoin can use in any store for easy payment. I believe in the future it will happen and Im excited about it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
i believe that amazon will accept bitcoins in future. amazon or better say jeff bezos is open minded and looking for innovations. sure btc is no innovation anymore but that a so huge company will accept this currency should be very new to others.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
I do not know this is just gossip or fact, amazon is one of the largest online store in the world if this amazon fact will receive payment with bitcoin, it is amazing.
will many companies like amazon follow amazon receive bitcoin payment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
There are news about accepting bitcoin as a payment at Amazon. Here is the link to cointelegraph article. If this would be true we will get huge pump of the whole cryptocurrency market at October/November. What do you think about it? Just one more rumor?
I think, that would be a great idea, considering that not all people have bank accounts/cards (actually, only few people are owning such). Bitcoin is easier to use and can be access by anyone as long as you have valid ID. Another thing is that, bitcoin is tax free (you don't need to pay any tax when sending bitcoin from wallet to wallet).
Activity: 234
It's turtles all the way down!
I really don't see why Amazon would want to implement Bitcoin in its current state, with the following flaws:

-Expensive transactions
-Slow transaction time
-Unnecessary complications
-Would be confusing to regular users

While I'd like to think it would happen, I don't see how this multi-billion $ company would profit much from including bitcoin, as the headache wouldn't even increase sales that much. I don't see them adding ANY crypto coins because of these reasons, especially because they can just use something like Paypal which is based on a fiat currency (much more stable) and has much less risks, and is practically instantaneous.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
I also read from some other articles that amazon will accept bitcoin, but I don't really know if this is true, if this is true what you say may realy happen pump, but does this last long or there will be other cryptocurrency such as eth to accept, considering expensive bitcoin transactions and take a long time to confirm
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Rumor or not, accepting Bitcoin as a digital form of currency should be a normal thing by now, no matter what the price is, when you are converting to fiat on the spot you are just losing a potential extra profit if price increases you could have your extra profit but if you want to play safe you are earning the expected profit once you complete the exchanging process. for Amazon they could even become a major exchanging and payment processor to not only do the converting for their own deals but process for millions of people in the future.
Activity: 490
Where is this news coming from. Amazon is not likely to use bitcoin, but they may accept it through third parties! Bitcoin need no platform. It is in any platform interest to accept bitcoin because it is way superior to any form of payment at this millenium.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Unless it is officially approved by Amazon, any other statements and articles seem to be useless.
Yes, it would be great for Bitcoin and the crypto-world in general if it was true, but now it's just the rumor, so let's not have high hopes of that.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250

If it is true then it will be very good for the future and will be very good for cryptocurrency market. hopefully there will be an increase in October on the market.

If Amazon accepts bitcoins then surely the price will increase. This site is run in all countries, and it has many customers all over the globe so 100% it will affect on bitcoin price. But now this news is legit or just a rumour nobody knows. to enter October just 1 week left let's wait and see.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250

If it is true then it will be very good for the future and will be very good for cryptocurrency market. hopefully there will be an increase in October on the market.
Activity: 168
I few days ago I posted that I belive it's unlikely that Amazon will add Bitcoin as payment method anytime soon. But maybe I should reconsider my opinion since I read like 3 articles which refer to the rumor. I wasn't even looking for any information about this. So this rumor seems to be a hot topic.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I think that Amazon do it and it will be the best thing for bitcoin
Activity: 185
I doubt that it is true. Jeff Bezos is one of those world leaders who are really into using cutting edge technologies, including blockchain, of course. However, Amazon is an USA based company, which makes it completely depend upon the policy makers of the states. So until it won't be globally accepted by US authorities we won't see any BTC or other cryptocurrencies on Amazon... But we shall see what happens
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I find this very easy to believe actually.

Several big stores in US started accepting bitcoin so obviously it has been tried and tested by now, added to amazon being one of the huge e-commerce companies I'm sure they might want to get ahead of their rivals in any way they can

LOL the above poster got there just before me  Roll Eyes
Activity: 253
It is a very possible news.

Just view it from Amazon perspective, they have a lot of upsizes but only a few downsizes. Amazon is not a company to ignore innovation. If this is a way how payment will change in the future, they will have to have a slice of the pie. And yes, this will bring Bitcoin closer to mainstream as more e-commerce will follow Amazon lead. It is a very good news for bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: