Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon May Accept Bitcoin By October. Do you believe? - page 7. (Read 2440 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
There are news about accepting bitcoin as a payment at Amazon. Here is the link to cointelegraph article. If this would be true we will get huge pump of the whole cryptocurrency market at October/November. What do you think about it? Just one more rumor?

Good news, hopefully it is true. this will trump all the bad news straight outta China at the moment. the price would definitely pick up if this happens.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
There is no verified announcements from Amazon but these rumors are getting serious now.
This will make all altcoins popular. Huge pump is on the way guys
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
I think this is another fake. We regularly hear this kind of news, but they never come true. Until bitcoin will not be regulated by legislation Amazon would not venture to provide a platform for trading bitcoins. It is a pity of course. It would be a very big step towards the bitcoin community.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
They will probably do it so you can load btc into your account and they will adjust the value as it moves up and down for you in real time probably quite a bit below exchange value so they can cash it out immediately.

Activity: 788
Merit: 505
That is a great news and if that really happens then it will take the price of bitcoins to the moon and even more users will become aware about bitcoins who prefers to do online shopping and it will take adoption to higher level.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
why do you think the "whole cryptocurrency market" will be affected by the news about bitcoin's adoption?!!
it will be just bitcoin and it will be a short rally in short term because of news. the altcoins may even drop as the bitcoin market rallies and takes all the money like a big magnet from the rest of them.

and in the long run it will still be bitcoin that gets the publicity through Amazon not altcoins.
Activity: 747
Merit: 502
I would prefer if amazon accepts other altcoins, bitcoin has become a little slow and expensive for tiny transactions, but if you can do other coins like digibyte, stellar lumens or ripple it would be much more convenient.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
I think it is real, bitcoin will go to da moon because of this news.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
so how can the fucking speed of bitcoin trasaction be used in trading, need i wait 2 hours or more each time i buy a little goods?
Activity: 476
This would indeed be a great news for all bitcoin users, because it will surely make BTC value pump a bit! Now, Amazon might be studying it, am not sure that this will sort out and happen, beacuse BTC is still a risky market, that needs stability. Let's see what October brings to BTC, and if this rumours do happen, we will fly to $5000 by the end of next month definitely!
Activity: 658
Merit: 255
I don't believe it because it is impossible now, bitcoin can decrease 50% in just one day. It is just a speculation to pump the market. I wish it was true.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Till now, we didn't get any official news from the Amazon, only people are circulating the news and creating a lot of positivity in the market. I think the news may seem to be fake because if they want to accept means they can directly do the announcement in front of the media.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
This would be huge for Bitcoin. It would mean: marketing - every visitor of Amazon would see, hear or read about Bitcoin, regardless of knowing anything about it. And it would mean: trust. If Amazon accepts it, it must be good and trustworthy.
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
I think it is just a rumor that are spreading around by some bitcoin users, amazon top executive did not even made any official announcement about accepting bitcoins as a payment method on their platform yet. But if it truly happens in the future, it would be good for the values of bitcoin, as it will surely increases the total number of bitcoin users around the world.
Activity: 980
If this news is correct, the it is a big news for crypto-currency world as it gives more value to BTC if a online market leader like amazon accept it. It can take BTC to moon. If it happens, it is a great achievement for Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Well, if amazon will accept bitcoin - mean it will accept other coins too afterwards = more coins will get pumped like crazy Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
There are news about accepting bitcoin as a payment at Amazon. Here is the link to cointelegraph article. If this would be true we will get huge pump of the whole cryptocurrency market at October/November. What do you think about it? Just one more rumor?
wah if amazon use bitcoin payment would be popular,
hopefully bitcoin can rise again to the moon price
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Not really a surprise... Every business that will allow bitcoin, will have a better source of income, as we all understand that BTC is going to grow for the next years.
More than that, it's a sign of good health to use innovative and new ways of transaction for a company.

The only point that might stop them, is that if government doesn"t allow them to do that.

I hope business will win this fight with governments. BTW governments should serve people and business but not otherwise.
Activity: 215
CryptoFan
Not really a surprise... Every business that will allow bitcoin, will have a better source of income, as we all understand that BTC is going to grow for the next years.
More than that, it's a sign of good health to use innovative and new ways of transaction for a company.

The only point that might stop them, is that if government doesn"t allow them to do that.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

i hope this news are big help to pump the bitcoin price in crypto world go back the old price before dump the value of btc, and iam very happy to heards and you can share that latest news about bitcoin accepting as apayment at amazon this another achievement of t bitcoin as currency.
Pages:
Jump to: