Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon May Accept Bitcoin By October. Do you believe? - page 5. (Read 2441 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Doubt it will happen,if this was true amazon would already come out with it and stop any speculation
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
I wish it were true. That would be great for Bitcoin and the whole blockchain ecosystem!
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
aha, great to hear that, I think it will be more news about this, the bitcoin is the crypto gold and its value will be accepted by more and more organization.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think so since BTC is being so widespread now-a-days.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
There are news about accepting bitcoin as a payment at Amazon. Here is the link to cointelegraph article. If this would be true we will get huge pump of the whole cryptocurrency market at October/November. What do you think about it? Just one more rumor?

I have heard of this news too. That amazon would be announcing their new update on october. Which may include making bitcoins as part of their payment methods. Sounds good right? Well, too bad it’s just too good to be true. But still, I hope that someday this really happens because this happening would be a big step not for just bitcoin but also for all the other alternative coins in the crypto world. Which means more exposure that can lead to bigger demand which then means higher market prices.

We can only hope for the best and speculate on what may be the future of bitcoin. But one thing is for sure. I ain’t goin nowhere. I’m gonna stay on this ride for as long as I can.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
There are news about accepting bitcoin as a payment at Amazon. Here is the link to cointelegraph article. If this would be true we will get huge pump of the whole cryptocurrency market at October/November. What do you think about it? Just one more rumor?
a very good news for the crypto world and its use
there is convenience to buy something stuff in amazon
Thanks for the information
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think it's not true. But maybe it will happen sometimes in the future and it will be good for lo of coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
First let us compare WallMart vs Amazon as the US retail magnate.
-WallMart focuses only on chains of retail stores and concessionaires they are less diversified not adapting to new marketing technology.
-Amazon is well diversified from selling books , ebook reader, AI, digital personal assistant "alexa", online retail stores , logistics, cloud computing
in short Amazon is well adapted to new technology and it well develop more technology for the next 20 years which WallMArt are not,

So there is no doubt even if it is unconfirmed rumor that they may accept Bitcoin for the next couple of months, Bitcoin is technology and Amazon is adaptable. One more thing there is another rumor that the Amazon's R&D team are developing their own virtual currency to rival Bitcoin, they have already a billions of patronizing customers as their users, so it is easy for them to launch that project and it will incorporate to their AWS cloud service and their AI.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
no official amazon who said like that, so i don't believe. but i believe amazon can accept bitcoin as payment in the future. till now use third party to buy from amazon through bitcoin.
Activity: 54

It would come as no surprise because more and more companies are accepting bitcoin for payments, and Amazon is no exception. Also, it will create the additional demand of bitcoins to use at the market.
However, Amazon doesn't confirm or reject any statements about that, so it's hard to tell for sure.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Everything I have read says that this definitely isn't happening. However, to be fair, we will never know definitively one way or the other until Amazon says something about it.
Activity: 130
i dont know whether there is such thing like amazon will accept bitcoins from next month because so far i did not come across such news from the web or from them as i am also a regular customer of amazon and so far i havent got any such updates
Activity: 108
The issue is always going to be the price volatility. However, if they were able to convert to USD through an automated system and exchange it could work.

Activity: 476
Merit: 254
In as much as I know this is going to be a great breakthrough which is needed at this time, I am still not going to alter my position because of that and waiting for few more days is not something that will kill anybody. October is here already, let me see the implementation and I will know its time to believe it but until then, I will want to sit on the side line pending when things will become clearer.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
There are lots of rumors going on about big companies accepting bitcoin or other crypto currencies but I dont think its that easy to start this process. I have even heard of Uber is thinking of accepting but only official statements can make something solid.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I think this is another fake. We regularly hear this kind of news, but they never come true. Until bitcoin will not be regulated by legislation Amazon would not venture to provide a platform for trading bitcoins. It is a pity of course. It would be a very big step towards the bitcoin community.
I do not think so, because the value of BTC is not stable, sales to receive on the BTC are more risk. It takes time to stabilize
Activity: 42
It's too big to be true.
Come on, let's be serious guys

Of course like all of you, I harshly hope that it's true, but we don't have to think like investor in this case.

Remember there is a scenario where Bitcoin crash and has $0 value. I don't think Amazon will risk on it at the moment. Bitcoin needs to grow up a little more, China's position has to be cleared, and all others gov's in fact.

I believe in Crypto, but I'm sure that Banks (and govs in fact) will not let Bitcoin grow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
I was hopping the other day this is true, unfortunately it isn't.
Just another fake news.
Maybe in future they will accept bitcoins and make this community even larger!
Activity: 48
I don't think Amazon will accept bitcoin very soon maybe after two or three years and to do this they will need a lot of work to be done and the must important the Gov will not allow it at this time
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
If it comes to fruition this will be a great news for bitcoin holder and investor alike.  I agree that Amazon will get more business if they start accepting bitcoin, not only does it benefit users but it would greatly benefit Amazon, just like overstock.
Pages:
Jump to: