Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon Will Accept Bitcoin Speculation - page 17. (Read 2921 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
September 23, 2017, 08:20:36 AM
i do not really understand these people,
i found something like this a hour ago in other thread and right now i can see it right here,
but the different is one of them using a higher ranking account and another one using a newly born account.
lets forget about ranking account for now and take a look at your so called 'news'.
after read that article i can confirm that it has not confirmed yet right ?
and why you keep open up this kind of thread ? what is your purpose ?
do not tell me you want to overhype it and make an exit pump ?
or do you want to endorse your website by putting this news ?
Bitcoin has a lot of room to grow and it has bright future just stay calm and do not overhype about it
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1004
September 23, 2017, 08:16:11 AM
According to a newsletter from The James Altucher Report, Amazon will soon begin accepting Bitcoin, which they will officially announce as early as October 26th during their earnings conference call.

Source: https://squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/

I just saw this. I will stay skeptic until confirmed news. I mean it's possible. Remember when the fake news about Steam accepting Bitcoins appeared? Nobody was believing that Steam was going to accept Bitcoin, then it got confirmed as fake, but eventually news arose again and guess what, everyone said it was fake news again, but it happened for real. So what this means is, don't think it's fake because it may actually be true and if it's true we are going $10,000 easy.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 23, 2017, 08:11:49 AM
The news seems to be fake news we have to wait for official announcement because without government interaction it is not possible to accept bitcoin.
That's why people should wait for official announcement from the owner of Amazon.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 08:06:14 AM
According to a newsletter from The James Altucher Report, Amazon will soon begin accepting Bitcoin, which they will officially announce as early as October 26th during their earnings conference call.

Source: https://squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/
Pages:
Jump to: