Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 101. (Read 407556 times)

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Better pay our BTC now, with BTC going to the roof because events in china. Broke through 450$ already , on it´s way to 500$

They just figured out the final q3 figures yesterday. How long does it take you to acquire $46,000 worth of btc? But as you've stated several times it's a scam, so you're getting nothing.

What really BLOWS is the value of my BTC if paid on time would nearly have doubled if they stayed true to their word!  That is the biggest kick in the BALLS!
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Better pay our BTC now, with BTC going to the roof because events in china. Broke through 450$ already , on it´s way to 500$

They just figured out the final q3 figures yesterday. How long does it take you to acquire $46,000 worth of btc? But as you've stated several times it's a scam, so you're getting nothing.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Better pay our BTC now, with BTC going to the roof because events in china.  Up 25$ last 24hours, braking through 450$

Glad i did hold all my btc, this will be a fun year for BTC
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
@AmbercoinDev - Will an email go out to those of us wanting BTC dividend payouts?  I haven't seen any email to confirm by BTC address.  Please advise.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
All reinvested shares have been transferred to the shareholders.
Total amount sent - 534,798 Amber.

O.K. but when will the BTC payment date be known?

Some shareholders got their dividends (AMBER coins which cost the company nothing. gawsome) and the ones who did choose BTC got nothing.

Right now AMBER is only a shitcoin which spits out even more shitcoins through divididens and staking.

Where can this possibly end ^^

They even can't sell their "shares" because whole buy side less when 2 BTC.
legendary

Some shareholders got their dividends (AMBER coins which cost the company nothing. gawsome) and the ones who did choose BTC got nothing.

Right now AMBER is only a shitcoin which spits out even more shitcoins through divididens and staking.

Where can this possibly end ^^

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
So in fact , they are giving away 700k pre-mined coins for WAY more than the actual market price as a "re-investment  dividend" ?

And let others, who want their dividends as ADVERTISED " BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC" wait?

I´m totally speechless, what a farce.

I´m so done with this kindergarden here, they can fool other people but not me, I´m too old for this sh.it.

You can buy my coins for nearly half this "re-investment offer", PM me. ( escrow welcome)

"Buy hold and then get more premined shit"
I wonder how many users are fools.

Many, which makes me kind of sad.

Buy, HOLD, wait and be patient, only then you will get dividends in BTC or USD.  Wink

Patience is beautiful character. If you are a shareholder you should get some.

Patience is only due when agreements are met which in this case are not.

But well, since the developer seems to force us to wait more, there is nothing more we can do then to... wait.

True patience is unconditional.

We are waiting, staking our coins and buying some cheap of the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
So in fact , they are giving away 700k pre-mined coins for WAY more than the actual market price as a "re-investment  dividend" ?

And let others, who want their dividends as ADVERTISED " BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC" wait?

I´m so done with this kindergarden here, they can fool other people but not me, I´m too old for this sh.it.

You can buy my coins for nearly half this "re-investment offer", PM me. ( escrow welcome)

Buy, HOLD, wait and be patient, only then you will get dividends in BTC or USD.  Wink

Patience is only due when agreements are met which in this case are not.

But well, since the developer seems to force us to wait more, there is nothing more we can do then to... wait.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
So in fact , they are giving away 700k pre-mined coins for WAY more than the actual market price as a "re-investment  dividend" ?

Buy, HOLD, wait and be patient, only then you will get dividends in BTC or USD.  Wink

legendary
So in fact , they are giving away 700k pre-mined coins for WAY more than the actual market price as a "re-investment  dividend" ?

Activity: 462
Q4 2015 ACTUAL SHARE

Amber Trade LTD has calculated an ACTUAL SHARE of each shareholder for Q4 2015:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AHJUtCu5rY5r5lcePKoXNDO7TnnFXsAIi8WZaaOked0/edit?usp=sharing

Good to see some things are done here.
I know most of us are interested in the outcome of the dividends, but is there news about the company and it's progress too?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Got my reinvested shares. Thanks  Smiley

Got mine as well, Thanks Dev and Ambercoin Team
Activity: 462
Has the company enough funds to pay out Q3 and Q4 dividends to us shareholders yes or no.
Yes.

If the shareholders are holding a minority part why not buy them out, so decrease their dividend payments?
We can.
But we don't have to.

Can we expect Q4 dividend and if yes when?
This information will be available from 15.01 to 20.01.

Ok finally some clarity in regards to the dividends.Only. Would be happy to know when the Dollar dividends of Q3  2015 will be paid though.
What's your take on that dev?
Activity: 478
My shares showed up as well. Nice work on dropping q4 figures today as well. Here's hoping btc payments will be soon and everybody is happy again. Also blockexperts blockchain is ending in 13 days...
Activity: 700

Good news! Great to heard that!
Activity: 87
Merit: 11

Activity: 700

Seems legit!
I haven't ask for any, but that's a big stack here :O
Activity: 630

legendary
Activity: 1176
statements by statements,questions by questions

can we let the companies to do their job ,one by one

are we never see the seriousness of this coins/amber Trade

sometimes i can not wait,but i still believe

Pages:
Jump to: