Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 104. (Read 407556 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Did anyone receive or opt to take the payout in Amber?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Why are we waiting until the 5th? Could someone quote what is supposed to happen today?

people get their re-investment shares at 0.05$

(and when they get their shares others get SHOULD get their bitcoins, too)

Q4 dividends are due, also. Maybe they get paid today,too.

that's about 150,000$ (Q3+Q4 dividends) i guess which is owed to shareholders.

Crucial day going forward, no btc payments again would be a desaster.

Activity: 88
Why are we waiting until the 5th? Could someone quote what is supposed to happen today?
Activity: 66
People are just waiting until the 5th to see what happens. Can't fault them at this point.
date 5th now  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1176
until yet no answer. sent e-mail at 30.12

Now this is something suspicious since the dev has been quiet for quite a few days with no new response about the dividends. Last time he was active was today (as you can see by going to his profile). Maybe there is something fishy going on, I don't know about this guys but I think we have been duped.  Sad

i think we don't need to suspicious,.just wait,we are waiting too

he will respons if there is some news from the company

not every posting/questions will be responded,too a lot

You've been here for long time,so you know how he did

other dev never appear again if no hope,....Amberdev always on here

although sometimes i feel frustrated with the length when dividend will be paid
legendary
Activity: 1176

As for comments, there are some on facebook.
Here it is:

(.....)

2. Dividends are just a part of profit shareholders can receive.
Nobody sees other advantages. Shares value growth on mid-term will beat profits from dividends several times.
(......)

3. Shareholders who keeps their shares will have a good return with a time.

DEV, could you please tell us more? You are talking about a good return, so when the shares value grows, is / will be possible to sell some of them to the company? At what conditions? I mean share bought via exchange. Or the only choice is / will be selling them via exchanges?

Any answer would be appreciated...

as the trader i think we know about it,.no need explanations if everything going fine
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Now this is something suspicious since the dev has been quiet for quite a few days with no new response about the dividends. Last time he was active was today (as you can see by going to his profile). Maybe there is something fishy going on, I don't know about this guys but I think we have been duped.  Sad
Activity: 701
Merit: 500

Here it is:

(.....)

Nobody sees other advantages. Shares value growth on mid-term will beat profits from dividends several times.
(......)

DEV, could you please tell us more? You are talking about a good return, so when the shares value grows, is / will be possible to sell some of them to the company? At what conditions? I mean share bought via exchange. Or the only choice is / will be selling them via exchanges?

Any answer would be appreciated...
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
legendary
Let´s hope we get our money tomorrow....
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
Great buy order on ccex up to 8k cleared by someone
Activity: 88
volume 0 in c-cex  Cry
danger situation because can be delisting from market
I don't see this so much as a problem after reading c-cex trading volume policy

https://c-cex.com/?id=terms

"Volume policy
We start to monitor the BTC daily volume of every cryptocurrency listed in 2 months after addition. If the average daily volume for one month is less than 0.2 BTC, we will announce the removal of the currency on Twitter, mailing lists and the "Important News" section on the main trading interface. After the removal is announced, we keep the currencies on the exchange for at least for 2 weeks to allow our users to trade or withdraw their currencies from the exchange. If the average daily volume becomes more than 0.2 BTC during these two weeks - we will allow the currency to stay on the exchange. "

I believe that would happen.  Everyone would start trading.  I've been wrong before though. Sad

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
People are just waiting until the 5th to see what happens. Can't fault them at this point.
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
volume 0 in c-cex  Cry
Amber is one of the best altcoin in ccex.i dont think so
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
volume 0 in c-cex  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
what happens ?

basicly nothing as same as 3 months before. İm wondering after january 5th when will be dividends will be paid? how many people apply for shares? ccex prices are stable now cause no one buys or sells

And what rates will the shares be sold at sounds a little silly to accept a price that's several times the current exchange price.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
You're confusing Shares and Currency.
Cryptocoins are currency with which I can buy and sell physical objects.
Shares are a unit of account for various investments.

I admit that this particular cryptocoin does have some Balance Sheet majic blending the 2, but it is still a currency.

Well since you can't buy anything with amber coin I'm pretty sure calling it a share is correct. The "shareholders list" ain't called the currency holders list... something Shakespearean about what's in a name, rose smell so sweet etc etc. To the best of my knowledge they have been quite adamant about not purchasing amber with amber coin. Really not the biggest issue hanging out there right now lol.
Activity: 220
Merit: 101
McDonald's shares don't entitle me to a big mac. Y'all want to act like it's a real company, then in the same breathe you want the company to do goofy shit no real company would do. It's almost comical at times.

You're confusing Shares and Currency.
Cryptocoins are currency with which I can buy and sell physical objects.
Shares are a unit of account for various investments.

I admit that this particular cryptocoin does have some Balance Sheet majic blending the 2, but it is still a currency.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500

Here it is:

(.....)

(......)

legendary
what happens ?

basicly nothing as same as 3 months before. İm wondering after january 5th when will be dividends will be paid? how many people apply for shares? ccex prices are stable now cause no one buys or sells

My guess is people who re-invested get their shares on january 5th, all others get no btc in their wallets, have to wait for decisions.

I hope i´m wrong ,though.
Jump to: