Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 98. (Read 407556 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hmmmmmmmmm don't really know what to think about this. The silence of the Dev and the absolute lack of buy support has me concerned....but IF everything is ok and dividends resume it could be a fucking steal right now........
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
One of the bagholder dumping his coins. Basicly coin dead after now. 50k amber on sell at 3600 satoshi

NO - SOME PIECE OF SHIT STOLE MY 103,000 AMBER COIN WITH SOME PIECE OF SHIT BACK DOOR THROUGH TEAM VIEWER - I JUST HAD ALL OF MY COINS STOLEN FROM UNDER MY NOSE!

I have opened BTC wallets on my remouted PCs, and I also using teamviewer almost 3 years now and I never was attacked =//
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

My guess is they underestimated the cost of keeping up with the dividends and they just decided they did not want to pay them anymore.  I think the DEV is stuck in the middle of this too.  At this point they should just pay all dividends in AMBER.  there are other coins that pay out investors in their own currency.  Investors will appreciate additional AMBER too.  It just has to be promoted correctly.

So they should inform investors earlier, and redign from: "BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$"

Agree, "BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$" should be removed.
Also "Backed by AMBER" , because the coins are not backed by Anything. (At least my coins aren´t)
I not want AMBER as dividends.

I think it´s time to count our losses, and move on.

pls go... dont want to see you here everyday crying..
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
Wow someone believe in amber. Bought 50k amber.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
One of the bagholder dumping his coins. Basicly coin dead after now. 50k amber on sell at 3600 satoshi

NO - SOME PIECE OF SHIT STOLE MY 103,000 AMBER COIN WITH SOME PIECE OF SHIT BACK DOOR THROUGH TEAM VIEWER - I JUST HAD ALL OF MY COINS STOLEN FROM UNDER MY NOSE!

Why would anyone want to steal AMBER at this point?

because best case thats a few BTC in amber lost if dumped, worst case a few grand if price ever recovers in future, not to mention original purchase price for those 103k amber was probably much higher than current market value...sorry for your loss pokey, any other details on how the breach occured?
Activity: 185

Why would anyone want to steal AMBER at this point?
twn
legendary

Sorry for hear that. Anyway market was bad with that issue now much more
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

twn
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1525
Recent NEWS,

AMBER in Yobit FreeCoins  Cool

just visit,

https://www.yobit.net/en/freecoins/
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Yeah that´s how it will end.

No Dividends in BTC/$ , only premined AMBER coins. You can not even dump some btc worth of amber because no buy support.

To me they are doing this intentionally. It's make no sense to postpone this important topic for 3 months.
What kind of boardmeetings do you have? Party-ing with our money?

I guess no boardmeetings. Who is there anyway? AmberCoinDev and Olga?

I don't think it's a scam at all. But more likely some bad planning form their staff.
It would make no sense to invest in PR etc and then just go away.

Registering your ltd company requires documentation and money.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

No Dividends in BTC/$ , only premined AMBER coins. You can not even dump some btc worth of amber because no buy support.

To me they are doing this intentionally. It's make no sense to postpone this important topic for 3 months.

I guess no boardmeetings. Who is there anyway? AmberCoinDev and Olga?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

My guess is they underestimated the cost of keeping up with the dividends and they just decided they did not want to pay them anymore.  I think the DEV is stuck in the middle of this too.  At this point they should just pay all dividends in AMBER.  there are other coins that pay out investors in their own currency.  Investors will appreciate additional AMBER too.  It just has to be promoted correctly.

So they should inform investors earlier, and redign from: "BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$"

Agree, "BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$" should be removed.
Also "Backed by AMBER" , because the coins are not backed by Anything. (At least my coins aren´t)
I not want AMBER as dividends.

I think it´s time to count our losses, and move on.
Activity: 701

My guess is they underestimated the cost of keeping up with the dividends and they just decided they did not want to pay them anymore.  I think the DEV is stuck in the middle of this too.  At this point they should just pay all dividends in AMBER.  there are other coins that pay out investors in their own currency.  Investors will appreciate additional AMBER too.  It just has to be promoted correctly.

Activity: 534
What's the recommended size of transactions to ensure staking will work best?
I think it does not matter so much, since the staking is fixed at 7% yearly and you will get your reward soon or late. My are 1000-1500 and it stakes fine with just few generated, but not accepted blocks. 
Activity: 185
And to think this whole time they could have arbitrarily posted a really small profit number, paid it, and kept the scam running seamlessly. Seems like a lot of work is being put in to running a bad con.

That's why I don't think it's scam. But I'm afraid that company could buy shares back from exchanges cheaply.

I don't think its a scan for a few reasons.  They did pay dividends for 2 quarters.  They also could have paid the 3q dividend to boost the price then dump those premined coins slowly for the next 3 months at higher value.

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 701
And to think this whole time they could have arbitrarily posted a really small profit number, paid it, and kept the scam running seamlessly. Seems like a lot of work is being put in to running a bad con.

That's why I don't think it's scam. But I'm afraid that company could buy shares back from exchanges cheaply.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Activity: 224

Pages:
Jump to: