Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 110. (Read 407556 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Damn, i hate to say it and i hope i´m wrong but odds are high we ran into a scam.

"If something does look too good to be true, it most likely isn´t true" comes to my mind.

Best is wait until Q3 and Q4 arrived in our btc wallets before even think about re-investing.

Activity: 471
Merit: 252
quarkchain.io
It's all good, but I need the fast payments. My family is waiting for a happy new year. I`ll reinvest Q4 2015 dividends into shares of the company.
Thank you for understanding.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
This is another ponzi scheme.
Remember cointellect? They had office etc yet they ran away. Don't get in this trap again.

I remember Cointellect and I fell for this scam pretty good. They had offices and even accepted credit/debit cards but it turned out to be a real ponzi. I was luckily to get my money back as I filed a complaint to the card issuer. But if it wasn't for that, I would still be regretting to invest in this scheme. As they always say, it was too good to be true and I think that is going to be the same case with Ambercoin.  Sad
Activity: 661
Merit: 509
This is another ponzi scheme.
Remember cointellect? They had office etc yet they ran away. Don't get in this trap again.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
REINVESTMENT ON FAVORABLE CONDITIONS

Company made a decision to give its shareholders a possibility to reinvest a part of their profit for Q3 2015 into shares of the company on favorable conditions.

All you need to do is to send a message to [email protected] till 04.01.16 or 700,000 Amber end whatever happens first.

http://amber-trade.com/2015/12/28/reinvestment-on-favorable-conditions/

Thanks for the possibility, but it is cheaper to buy the Ambercoins from the exchange. Hope it's not all info we will get today.
When we will get the promised info about the dividends payment? I hope that buying the company's shares for our dividends is not the only way to get it...
it's said "buy, hold & get dividends in BTC/$"; i'd prefer in BTC - when i'll get it?
legendary
Activity: 630
REINVESTMENT ON FAVORABLE CONDITIONS

Company made a decision to give its shareholders a possibility to reinvest a part of their profit for Q3 2015 into shares of the company on favorable conditions.

All you need to do is to send a message to [email protected] till 04.01.16 or 700,000 Amber end, whatever happens first.

http://amber-trade.com/2015/12/28/reinvestment-on-favorable-conditions/

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
and I would buy it all back up again along with the others who still are holding strong. Smiley
legendary
Good, fireing up my wallet later.

0.9BTC sell would sending AMBER down to 5k sat @cex  Shocked
legendary
I believe, we will get info today and also hope, there is no conflict in the Amber Trade management. I mean between ones that want to develop company via blockchain (Ambercoin) and in traditional way.

Yes.
Info is being prepared and will be ready in an hour or two.

There is no conflict in the management.
But crypto shareholders at the moment have relatively small overall share in the Company.
And as a result have a restricted influence on important decisions.

So the only way to increase the weight in the company is to increase own share.

A blockchain based voting system is being developed.
Once it is ready all shareholders will be able to take part in decisions making.

Now that is a relief and very good news as well. The blockchain voting system would definitely make it a great features for us investors. Way to go. Hope to see become reality real soon. I am not giving up yet. My ambercoin are still being hold on my wallet. Looking forward for more positive news like these.  Grin
Activity: 630
I believe, we will get info today and also hope, there is no conflict in the Amber Trade management. I mean between ones that want to develop company via blockchain (Ambercoin) and in traditional way.

Yes.
Info is being prepared and will be ready in an hour or two.

There is no conflict in the management.
But crypto shareholders at the moment have relatively small overall share in the Company.
And as a result have a restricted influence on important decisions.

So the only way to increase the weight in the company is to increase own share.

A blockchain based voting system is being developed.
Once it is ready all shareholders will be able to take part in decisions making.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I've sold shares back to the company.  Always got my BTC back.  However the timing was sometimes slow.  Sent email waited a few hours.  Sometimes it took a whole day for the entire transaction to be complete.  I did this a couple months ago. And then in November as well.

Never been out of the USA Sad
legendary
IF this turns out to be a well planned and thought out scam, at least it was a good one we invested in.

I´m a rather small investor with a 0.02% stake in the company, but i guess if the dividends would´ve been paid ontime, especially the Q3 one, i would be invested knee-deep now.

After Q2 i was close to buy 5000€ worth of coins/shares  directly from the company, pheeawwww.

Out of interest:

1) anyone sold their coins sucessfully back to the company ?

2) did anyone visit their mining sites ?
legendary

I just hope that as well, otherwise all would have been false promises and nothing but a scam. For now, I won't confirm this too soon, will just have to wait what the dev has to say today. But if not, I will be selling all my Ambercoin right away.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
i believe tomorrow also we will not receive payment date.just we will hear more promising..
and if something like that will be happen prices will go down like hell
Q3 tomorrow, "little" late but better late than never,  excellent news!

Will Q4 be paid ontime?

He said there will be a statement about dividends tomorrow.  He did not say they will be paying dividends. I am not celebrating anything until the BTC are in my wallet.

Better any info, than no info.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Will Q4 be paid ontime?

He said there will be a statement about dividends tomorrow.  He did not say they will be paying dividends. I am not celebrating anything until the BTC are in my wallet.
legendary

Will Q4 be paid ontime?
legendary
As were mentioned 2 pages ago: "Question about Q3 dividends is going to be considered by company's management next week".
Still hope, I get an answer...

Next week is about to end. Any statement is appreciated.

Statement about Q3 dividends will appear tomorrow until the end of working day.

Thanks for these good news. I hope you could keep up with what you promised and if everything is settled, I will complete my stash of Ambercoin until I reach 10k and become a shareholder. I'll be very patient and following this thread the whole week for updates.  Smiley
Jump to: