Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 188. (Read 407556 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

Yes. It doesn't work now.

I have written a pm to the dev yesterday.
Hope will be up soon.
As usual.

Please use a second blockexplorer while downtime.

Aren't you the dev? I'm confused  Huh

i'm more confused with you...lol  Grin

let me to explain : Ambercoindev written a pm to the dev of this website/the owner of blockexplorer (http://amber.explorer.ssdpool.com:9146)
hope you understand  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Hope will be up soon.
As usual.

Aren't you the dev? I'm confused  Huh
legendary
On ccex someone trying to push coin under 13k.im wondering its trader or dumper

sure it's trader who want get benefit from his trade

i got some cheap for 0.00011950 btc Cheesy

very nice
btw i don't know if you are from german
unfortunately i can't speak german,.

im from austria Wink
i cant get alone german speaking people in it Sad dont understand why they dont trust amber..

let the people who dont trust..
we only need to give the testimony after receive the dividends on any place or forum
Ambercoin will popular from time to time
slowly but sure,.and this is very good

my website still in progress,the website will contain about guidance and information about Amber too
and this is special for the people in my country who not familiar with cryptocurrency
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Explorer don`t work 2 days. http://amber.explorer.ssdpool.com:9146.

Hope will be up soon.
As usual.

twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
quarkchain.io
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

i got some cheap for 0.00011950 btc Cheesy

very nice

im from austria Wink
i cant get alone german speaking people in it Sad dont understand why they dont trust amber..
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

twn
legendary
legendary

very nice
Activity: 433
@twn

about cryptsy
based on that experience,is that means,still safe for us to trade on there

personally i little worry about it
I heard news on tuesday so i took all my balance tuesday which some people has problems for btc transfers. But nothing happened on my transfer also i transfer around 0.1 btc at the same day. But on local forum there is one guy who try to transfer 10 btc its on pending still. They annaunce they just have problem on btc transfers

My theory is that many people are trying to withdraw at one time from Cryptsy so that may be causing the delay issue.  Think about it.  The news came out from Coinfire, people panic, people withdraw all at once.  There may be nothing going on but the perception is trouble.  On a side note I withdrew some BTC from Bittrex and it was practically instant.  Not sure I buy the BTC network issue.

Once again this is only my opinion and not fact.

-pokeytex

Could be ,yes.

PLUS: While they have no trading fee`s, there are withdraw fee´s. There are only some free withdraws (3?) as far as i know.

So people withdraw large amounts.

well.i think it's unfair if i only asking

i tried for myself to deposit on cryptsy and then withdraw again
and  i got my coins less than 5minutes..everything is going fine

Same for me, i use cryptsy alot and dont have any problems with deposits or withdrawals. Sometimes BTC withdrawal are a bit slow, but i can live with that.
legendary
@twn

about cryptsy

I heard news on tuesday so i took all my balance tuesday which some people has problems for btc transfers. But nothing happened on my transfer also i transfer around 0.1 btc at the same day. But on local forum there is one guy who try to transfer 10 btc its on pending still. They annaunce they just have problem on btc transfers

My theory is that many people are trying to withdraw at one time from Cryptsy so that may be causing the delay issue.  Think about it.  The news came out from Coinfire, people panic, people withdraw all at once.  There may be nothing going on but the perception is trouble.  On a side note I withdrew some BTC from Bittrex and it was practically instant.  Not sure I buy the BTC network issue.

-pokeytex

Could be ,yes.

PLUS: While they have no trading fee`s, there are withdraw fee´s. There are only some free withdraws (3?) as far as i know.

well.i think it's unfair if i only asking

i tried for myself to deposit on cryptsy and then withdraw again
and  i got my coins less than 5minutes..everything is going fine

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
legendary
hot issues about cryptsy

is there any member here who trade on there right now
ambercoin has been added on cryptsy and we can trade but we are worry about this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.120;topicseen

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwwcryptsycom-scam-me-500-crave-resolved-1196904

edit : i read some people got problem when they withdraw their cois

I have been using Cryptsy for at least a year now and I have deposited and withdrawn USD, BTC and recently Amber without any problems.  I saw the article you posted but Cryptsy has issued a response claiming those articles are completely false. 

Anyone can write anything on the internet so we should be careful about what we repost especially if it can have significant ramifications.  Many people use Cryptsy and have balances in their accounts.  People can get hurt by rumor and innuendo.

please don't misunderstanding ,. i asking about this to hear the expererience from different people
and the true i've been using cryptsy for more three years ago...but at the last (between 4-7 months ) i don't trade on there
so i don't know the last news and situations about cryptsy
legendary
Activity: 994
@twn

about cryptsy

-pokeytex

Could be ,yes.

Activity: 266

Beautiful Smiley When could we expect more details about distribution of these coins?

More details will be available next week. Wink

still secret and still be a mystery !!!
well, I will wait for further news of distribution  😇😇😇
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Beautiful Smiley When could we expect more details about distribution of these coins?

More details will be available next week. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
@twn

about cryptsy

My theory is that many people are trying to withdraw at one time from Cryptsy so that may be causing the delay issue.  Think about it.  The news came out from Coinfire, people panic, people withdraw all at once.  There may be nothing going on but the perception is trouble.  On a side note I withdrew some BTC from Bittrex and it was practically instant.  Not sure I buy the BTC network issue.

-pokeytex
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
For information:
C-Cex has changed their BTC wallet 05 october, for any BTC deposit you must generate new address.
It means don't use old BTC deposit addresses generated before 05 oct 2015 )

I deposited some BTC accidentally to old address to get some AMBER with low price Smiley Karma?
Lets see what next Tongue May be they give me the old 1+ GB wallet, I have resources to run it and recover my BTC. And others too...  Grin
Life is very profitable, for each spent BTC you get many Satoshis.
C-Cex support works! Short after opening support ticket, my BTC sent to C-Cex old wallet's address was in my BTC account. Case closed with Support last note: Please don't send BTC deposits to C-Cex old addresses, generate new!
twn
legendary
@twn

about cryptsy

Jump to: