Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 189. (Read 407556 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Slowly but surely making my way to the 10,000 Mark.  Really slow going though, mining Ether with GPU trading for BTC than to Amber.  

Nice looking coins btw dev.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
@twn

about cryptsy
based on that experience,is that means,still safe for us to trade on there

personally i little worry about it
legendary
Activity: 994

Beautiful Smiley When could we expect more details about distribution of these coins?
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
AMBER TRADE LTD Q3 2015 ACTUAL SHARE

Amber Trade LTD has already calculated the Q3 2015 ACTUAL SHARE of each shareholder.
Please note: shareholders that have had Q3 Actual Share = 0 were removed from the list!

Here is the "Amber Trade LTD Q3 2015 ACTUAL SHARE" table -

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oLvTKdIRx9NJGVZ82vdx-xgiVjAtJ7KO-gxviJR1mEk/edit?usp=sharing

Nice table and pretty good shares.  Cheesy

My balance changed every week, the shares calculated in the table is very accurate.
Activity: 701
Amber Trade LTD presents to your attention a souvenir coins AmberCoin.

These coins are made of gold, silver or amber and are intended to reward shareholders and active members of the community.

Number of coins is limited.
These coins are not available for sale.

It was also decided to use the image of one of the sides of gold AmberCoin as a new logo. That’s why the old logo will be replaced with a new one wherever it is used as soon as possible.

http://amber-trade.com/news-en/amber-trade-ltd-presents-a-souvenir-coins-ambercoin/

Beautiful Smiley When could we expect more details about distribution of these coins?
legendary
i know couple active people from forum will get this coins. for example: mig-23 pokeytex
i hope also i am also on the list.  Grin

thank you,..i hope we on the list

but honestly i don't know that Amber trade will give the reward on it

not only on forum Btt but my status in fb,also fb page and twitter full contain about Amber   Grin
if i am the dev, you will get the gold. and i will give myself an amber
im so fair Smiley

btw for cryptsy i took all my ambers from there 2 days ago transfer happened in 10 minutes

a lot of member support this coin
they come and help other when needed like : you (twn),Devega,pokeytex,jayfex,richwang too
and jeef beerky and power hemp...etc

salute with you all..  Wink
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
hot issues about cryptsy

is there any member here who trade on there right now
ambercoin has been added on cryptsy and we can trade but we are worry about this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.120;topicseen

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwwcryptsycom-scam-me-500-crave-resolved-1196904

edit : i read some people got problem when they withdraw their cois

I have been using Cryptsy for at least a year now and I have deposited and withdrawn USD, BTC and recently Amber without any problems.  I saw the article you posted but Cryptsy has issued a response claiming those articles are completely false. 

Anyone can write anything on the internet so we should be careful about what we repost especially if it can have significant ramifications.  Many people use Cryptsy and have balances in their accounts.  People can get hurt by rumor and innuendo.
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
i know couple active people from forum will get this coins. for example: mig-23 pokeytex

not only on forum Btt but my status in fb,also fb page and twitter full contain about Amber   Grin
if i am the dev, you will get the gold. and i will give myself an amber
im so fair Smiley

btw for cryptsy i took all my ambers from there 2 days ago transfer happened in 10 minutes
legendary

twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
Activity: 164
BEAUTIFUL coin and logo dev!!!! Love it!!  Grin
legendary
hot issues about cryptsy

is there any member here who trade on there right now
ambercoin has been added on cryptsy and we can trade but we are worry about this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.120;topicseen

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwwcryptsycom-scam-me-500-crave-resolved-1196904

edit : i read some people got problem when they withdraw their cois
legendary
wow this coin/new logo is looking very nice Smiley
i want one  Grin

me too of course... Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
wow this coin/new logo is looking very nice Smiley
i want one  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
how can it be called active? What rated from the holders ambercoin of the most?
if rated by hold most ambercoin, it seems I could not win  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

These coins are made of gold, silver or amber and are intended to reward shareholders and active members of the community.

It was also decided to use the image of one of the sides of gold AmberCoin as a new logo. That’s why the old logo will be replaced with a new one wherever it is used as soon as possible.

http://amber-trade.com/news-en/amber-trade-ltd-presents-a-souvenir-coins-ambercoin/

Are they real gold and silver and amber?  Also, how do we get our hands on them?  How does the "reward for shareholders" happen?

Thanks
-pokeytex
Activity: 630

Activity: 701
Shocked When the round begins? After payouts?

The new round obviously will begin when round 5 sells out. I suspect this will happen as soon as Q3 dividends are paid out.

There is only 8k AMBER left from round 5, after that round 6 starts.
Activity: 164

The new round obviously will begin when round 5 sells out. I suspect this will happen as soon as Q3 dividends are paid out.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
dev since q3 ends also a few coins left on round5,
could you announce round6 price and when shareholder list calculate for q3 and when shares will calculate and when it will be pay offically?
im sure people wondering
thanks

AMBER TRADE LTD Q3 2015 DIVIDENDS PAYOUTS

dev could you make announce for it?
when will be calculate?when payouts?
i think 1st october you will calculate and around 4th-6th you will pay. am i right?

No.
As usual.
05.10 -             Q3 actual share calculation
15.10-20.10 -  Q3 company's profit calculation
20.10-25.10 -  Q3 didvidends payouts

i asked it for the first message.i already know it. for the info message he can put this info with new round price

05.10 -             Q3 actual share calculation
15.10-20.10 -  Q3 company's profit calculation
20.10-25.10 -  Q3 didvidends payouts

Round #6 price will be 21,000 satoshi.
Jump to: