Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 192. (Read 407556 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Q3 is ending

ending ?
even the list of shareholder still not updated yet...
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
if someone grab last 8k. we can start new round and as i know price will be 5 cent and its equal to nearly 21k. but we stuck on markets 13k. with just 1 btc buy from company could make prices higher.
btw officially q3 ending today, be happy for holding my amber over 4 months.now its timeto get full share
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
i have just 1 adress from begin

oh i found some stakes go to this adress:

edit: ok thank u i understand it now Wink

I have same problem but in shareholder list, its less than 10000, and in wallet is more than 10000 .
what now with lost days for shere ?   Huh

I would activate coin control and make sure that there are not coins sitting at a different address under the input button.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250

I have same problem but in shareholder list, its less than 10000, and in wallet is more than 10000 .
what now with lost days for shere ?   Huh
Activity: 164
Merit: 100

1. Yes.
From the very beginning sometimes investors were coming from outside of the crypto community.

2. Yes.
Payment in EUR (USD) is an option that available for any investor.
It have been used many times.
In that case we don't convert a payment into btc.
There is no need to convert it as every round we have price in btc and USD.

I am just basically wondering how much, if any, outside money (meaning money outside of crypto) is being spent on Ambercoins.
There will not be numbers here Wink
But it was a noticeable amounts.

Thanks a lot for the answers. I think that explains a lot of what has been happening recently!  Wink
legendary
@ambercoindev i think there is a problem with the block explorer´s in the block explorer´s im ~189 coins lower than in my wallet Sad

Block Explorer works fine.
Your "lost" 189 Amber are on different address inside of your wallet.

Every time you send coins to elsewhere the rest from this operation is being sent to automatically generated address inside your wallet.
You can't see that and your wallet still shows 36247 Amber to you while we see only 36058.
That's is how all crypto works (including bitcoin).

All you need to do is just send ALL your coins to your registered address after every outgoing operation (sending).

@Ambercoindev
maybe you need to post it in the ANN
so it will not happens in future with the same question..because this is will confuse the people who do not know

just an opinion
i think the image of Ambercoin (at the ANN) is too large,.how if you make it smaller,so the space can be used for anything informations later
Activity: 630
Hi Ambercoindev,

2 questions:

1. I am wondering if some of the new investors might be coming from outside of crypto?  I'm just asking because it seems many shares have been sold recently even though not much has been happening on the exchanges.

2. Do you have partners or anyone affiliated with the company want to become an investor but they don't know anything about bitcoin, and if that happens do you let them pay you in Euros and then you convert that money to btc and give them shares that way?

I am just basically wondering how much, if any, outside money (meaning money outside of crypto) is being spent on Ambercoins.

1. Yes.
From the very beginning sometimes investors were coming from outside of the crypto community.

2. Yes.
Payment in EUR (USD) is an option that available for any investor.
It have been used many times.
In that case we don't convert a payment into btc.
There is no need to convert it as every round we have price in btc and USD.

There will not be numbers here Wink
But it was a noticeable amounts.
Hi Ambercoindev,

2 questions:

1. I am wondering if some of the new investors might be coming from outside of crypto?  I'm just asking because it seems many shares have been sold recently even though not much has been happening on the exchanges.

2. Do you have partners or anyone affiliated with the company want to become an investor but they don't know anything about bitcoin, and if that happens do you let them pay you in Euros and then you convert that money to btc and give them shares that way?

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

Activity: 630
@ambercoindev i think there is a problem with the block explorer´s in the block explorer´s im ~189 coins lower than in my wallet Sad

Block Explorer works fine.
Your "lost" 189 Amber are on different address inside of your wallet.

Every time you send coins to elsewhere the rest from this operation is being sent to automatically generated address inside your wallet.
You can't see that and your wallet still shows 36247 Amber to you while we see only 36058.
That's is how all crypto works (including bitcoin).

All you need to do is just send ALL your coins to your registered address after every outgoing operation (sending).
legendary
Ganja <3

legendary
will clear Amber on Cryptsy and C-cex with Q3 profit under Round 6 price;

how much amber u have?
i dont know him but i feel like he is the one of the owner who has over 250k amber on shareholder list.

that is private secreet maybe,.. Grin Grin Cheesy
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011

how much amber u have?
i dont know him but i feel like he is the one of the owner who has over 250k amber on shareholder list.
legendary
Ganja <3

how much amber u have?
4 days to go for q3 ends. Ehat u will do with your shares?
2.5 days
legendary
Round 5 just 8k amber left.there is no on ccex.

It means, that someone bought Amber Coins at higher price directly from company, instead of much cheaper from exchanges...

Very interesting development! Maybe they wanted to take advantage of the company's guaranteed buyback? Whatever the case, very very interesting indeed.....

maybe dev know about it
Round 5 just 8k amber left.there is no on ccex.

It means, that someone bought Amber Coins at higher price directly from company, instead of much cheaper from exchanges...

Very interesting development! Maybe they wanted to take advantage of the company's guaranteed buyback? Whatever the case, very very interesting indeed.....
Jump to: