Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 240. (Read 407556 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
The dev seems pretty active and there are not many problems with the coin. Cryptsy is close to accept it as a new coin to trade so i think it has potential to go up, i will probably invest a little bit in it when it comes to cryptsy, i see there is a faucet too, looks promising, i will keep an eye on it.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
@AmberCoinDev - just fyi - google doc is not updating again.  It has been 2 days at the same amount.
seems you are on the table.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
@AmberCoinDev - just fyi - google doc is not updating again.  It has been 2 days at the same amount.

edit: all good as of today 06-05-15 - thanks.
Activity: 630
hey dev... any chance we could get the "actual share" amount listed in the google.doc? i think it may save a bit of disappointment when dividends are actually paid out.

Yeah.
This feature has a good chance to be implemented.
I think it will be done this month.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
hey dev... any chance we could get the "actual share" amount listed in the google.doc? i think it may save a bit of disappointment when dividends are actually paid out.
Activity: 701
Second one is much better to me.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com

Second variant.

Which one is better?
The Amber in this image is too big,  can not see Amber directly in the first eye.
nice 1,2 banner ) very nice
Activity: 605

Second variant.

Which one is better?
The Amber in this image is too big,  can not see Amber directly in the first eye.
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
legendary
Activity: 1176
how many $$ 0,01% shares ?
can you give me actual neraca from your company?

at first i though neraca was an acronym i wasn't familiar with... it's Indonesian for balance sheet/budget. i love that this coin has so much international support.

i see that so much international support.
but im need more information about her profit per semester/year

please read at the first page carefully in the ANN
and you will be know
Activity: 209

at first i though neraca was an acronym i wasn't familiar with... it's Indonesian for balance sheet/budget. i love that this coin has so much international support.

i see that so much international support.
but im need more information about her profit per semester/year
i'm waiting on an ebay sale to payout and i'm getting $200 btc worth of amber with that, somewhere... if amber trade lists another round like they did elsewhere recently i will purchase whatever amount that ends up being in $200 btc worth next week. in the meanwhile i'll start putting some smaller buy orders in from my miners each day if someone wants to dump, cause it'll be a cold day you know where before i sell my ambercoin.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Several coins will be removed from alcurEX exchange on next week if there is no any activity:
Amber, Ascension, BIT16, Droidz, FAIR, GidmoCoin, BigCoin HUGE, NXE, Planet, TALK, Positron.

please wait until we do marketing
we have good volume in several exchange,so i think this is just because the trader/people don't know that Amber traded in your site
Yes it is possible, and sure I waiting anyway whole week until I drop any those coins.
legendary
Several coins will be removed from alcurEX exchange on next week if there is no any activity:
Amber, Ascension, BIT16, Droidz, FAIR, GidmoCoin, BigCoin HUGE, NXE, Planet, TALK, Positron.

please wait until we do marketing
we have good volume in several exchange,so i think this is just because the trader/people don't know that Amber traded in your site
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
legendary

Second variant.

Which one is better?

i like this one
so,where is the landing page ?
amber trade LTD,Ambercoin.info or bitcointalk forum?
in my opinion bct forum is better,because most complete with any link

Activity: 209
i'm gonna go with the crowd and #2, because it actually shows some amber. i'm also with pokeytex, except i'd use or instead of and "get paid in $ or B" (imagine that B as the bitcoin symbol)
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

Second variant.

Which one is better?

I like this one.  However I think you should say "Get Dividends in USD and BTC"?  Just my 2 Ambercoin.  Shocked
-pokeytex
Jump to: