Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 244. (Read 407556 times)

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
@AmberCoinDev - Are there plans to keep the price at 8200 satoshi or will the market eventually predict the price?  Meaning - since you have so many more coins to sell will you continually raise the cost of those coins or constantly offer them at 8200?  Please help me understand. Thanks - pokeytex
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
If someone add more coins in wallet, do you , and when update shere list, and
how you calculate additional shares, by hours, or days ....

Internal database is being updated automatically every 6 hours.
It is a base on which shares are being calculated.

Public shareholders list (Google Doc) is being updated once a day.
I don't see google doc update.
At what time is update ?

Usually 8-11 pm GMT.
Today it will be as usual.

Do not worry.
Max lag is 6 hours.
On a distance of 90 days it is not too much. Smiley
Activity: 466
Merit: 250

I don't see google doc update.
At what time is update ?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
When traders are getting tired with the speculation in any coin
When traders are getting tired to hold coin
then they began to realize about Ambercoin  Wink

Activity: 466
Activity: 478
so it worked? i have a subpar internet connection so i have syncing issues on the reg. i've actually had better success staking amber than i have a lot of other coins as far as the reject %.

f yeah bleutrade added while i was typing  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176

thanks a lot
you consider my advice
i will help to promote on any fb forum
including my fb page and fb forum
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
i think he's calling rejects orphans. rejects happen with pos. i have a bunch, but i have a bunch of amber. a lot of the issues are new people unlocking their wallets and staking coins at 30 day max age and doing 15-20 stakes in just a few minutes. i had 16 stakes my first 5 minutes and none of my coins were even 30 days old. got over 400 amber in those first 5 minutes too Smiley  i had 2 back to back fails in the first minute when they were really cranking out and i was literally confirming my own pos blocks in succession. if you're getting a lot of rejects in a row, close it down and start the wallet back up fresh. it seems your sync may be just slightly off or something to get 11 in a row like that.

I dumped the .dat files and the database folder and re-synced.
Just staked and it seems to be holding. I have over 11k Amber and experienced the initial PoS frenzy as well.
188 coins in 18mins.
i think he's calling rejects orphans. rejects happen with pos. i have a bunch, but i have a bunch of amber. a lot of the issues are new people unlocking their wallets and staking coins at 30 day max age and doing 15-20 stakes in just a few minutes. i had 16 stakes my first 5 minutes and none of my coins were even 30 days old. got over 400 amber in those first 5 minutes too Smiley  i had 2 back to back fails in the first minute when they were really cranking out and i was literally confirming my own pos blocks in succession. if you're getting a lot of rejects in a row, close it down and start the wallet back up fresh. it seems your sync may be just slightly off or something to get 11 in a row like that.
Smell the glove.
if I do not mistaken children of the orphan such can be, usually all come to rate

So you're suggesting some PoS staking produces orphans?
If so, that's going to be a pretty big problem.

My last 11 PoS staking "attempts" have been rejected.
Not good, in my opinion.
Activity: 701
Strange. Someone is buying Amber at over 8200, while he can buy a great amount of it, directly from Amber dev, at exactly 8200.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Nice moving on C-Cex.  Grin
People are starting to get involved into Amber.
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
my first stake was oprhan now waiting the 2nd...
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
if I do not mistaken children of the orphan such can be, usually all come to rate
today two tx were and one of them exactly children of the orphan
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
Smell the glove.
Having some issues with staking.
I have 11664 coins, and staked coins are now being consistently rejected.
Initially, about 100 coins were staked (5/23/15)

Any thoughts?
hooray... i missed this thread the most

edit: just saw dev answered a few a questions in the temp thread... i shall copy and paste here for the others.

so is staking really at 25% until we get the new wallet???
1. Yes, now all wallets are staking at 25%. This will take place until we release a new wallet.

also it appears the amber trade wallet is not staking... is that something that will continue in the future?
2. Main Amder Trade wallet is not staking.
It is not online. In the future we don't plan to turn it on.

i get you don't want to drop the new wallet during the outage at the other site, but is it fairly close to being ready for release?
3. Yes, the new wallet is close to be released but still need an additional testing.

thanks Dev for responding at our home away from home. #2 is huge to me, i honestly think we may come up short in total coins if that chunk isn't staking, but it is very open and honest to have that answered. i also get having that wallet offline is a good security measure Smiley

Thank you for repost Smiley
hooray... i missed this thread the most

edit: just saw dev answered a few a questions in the temp thread... i shall copy and paste here for the others.

so is staking really at 25% until we get the new wallet???
1. Yes, now all wallets are staking at 25%. This will take place until we release a new wallet.

also it appears the amber trade wallet is not staking... is that something that will continue in the future?
2. Main Amder Trade wallet is not staking.
It is not online. In the future we don't plan to turn it on.

i get you don't want to drop the new wallet during the outage at the other site, but is it fairly close to being ready for release?
3. Yes, the new wallet is close to be released but still need an additional testing.

thanks Dev for responding at our home away from home. #2 is huge to me, i honestly think we may come up short in total coins if that chunk isn't staking, but it is very open and honest to have that answered. i also get having that wallet offline is a good security measure Smiley
Jump to: