Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 45. (Read 407553 times)

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
How does " backed by real physical asset - own mined raw amber" work?

Does that mean, if i lose everything (say my shares are worthless and company is dead) i don´t have to worry much because it´s backed by raw amber ?

Sorry for that stupid question, just curious how that "backed by raw amber" really works?

Does the company send me the cash then for the amber sale or does it send me amber?

Or is it all just a marketing gimmick and my shares/coins are backed by.......nothing at all?

They pay you a part of their profit in cash/btc.

You mean they should pay...

So if the company is bankcrupt, not a single cent left,  i send them all my TX from all my coins i ever bought across the exchanges and they send me the cash/btc?

Totally missed that part, can you show me where it´s written pls.

And how much is the stash of amber we own ? ^^

No that money back was only for coins directly bought from AmberTrade not the exchanges.

A backcrupt company will not send u a penny I'm not sure how u think that would work bankcrupt generally means they are out of money.

The dev has not made any statements of insolvency so it does not apply at this time.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

Does that mean, if i lose everything (say my shares are worthless and company is dead) i don´t have to worry much because it´s backed by raw amber ?

Sorry for that stupid question, just curious how that "backed by raw amber" really works?

Does the company send me the cash then for the amber sale or does it send me amber?

Or is it all just a marketing gimmick and my shares/coins are backed by.......nothing at all?

So if the company is bankcrupt, not a single cent left,  i send them all my TX from all my coins i ever bought across the exchanges and they send me the cash/btc?

Totally missed that part, can you show me where it´s written pls.

And how much is the stash of amber we own ? ^^

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

Activity: 658

legendary
Activity: 1176
we need to wait until the dividends paid at the next month

for while dev need to make the situations condusive

any informations about new plan will be appreciated

so,new investor or buyer will come to us
legendary
Activity: 994

What`s about INVESTMENT PROTECTION PROGRAM? Still valid?

It was valid until March 2016.
This program was supposed to be a protection for early investors during the first year of company existence.
During this first year it was used less than 5 times by company's shareholders.
So this program has completed its mission.

I know that now the new Dividends Policy is being developed by the company.
Most likely it will be published right after Q1/Q2 dividends payouts in the end of July.

There should be all information.
this is really funny. Company stopping protection without notice shareholders.you should inform about it over here,website also sent email about it.
I think times is running up about ambercoin.

Hope, that new management will implement new standards. That, what happened last few months was totally unacceptable. We need completely new strategy if the coin is to be alive.
legendary

This program was supposed to be a protection for early investors during the first year of company existence.

Most likely it will be published right after Q1/Q2 dividends payouts in the end of July.

@AmberDev
Are you saying that people who bought shares @ 31000 satoshi can no longer get that price from AmberTrade?

yup , None whatever price it was bought at can get their money back from AmberTrade.

I think it was only used 5 times because people where unaware , else a lot more people would have gotten their money back in the last 3 q's after payments dropped.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.

@AmberDev
Are you saying that people who bought shares @ 31000 satoshi can no longer get that price from AmberTrade?

@AmberDev
Is this true? Those who bought AMBER directly from AmberTrade can no longer get full value from their AMBER?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

this is really funny. Company stopping protection without notice shareholders.you should inform about it over here,website also sent email about it.
I think times is running up about ambercoin.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
This is obviously the first mention if it being over...

Was it announced earlier (before March) or is it the first info?
Activity: 630

Activity: 471
Merit: 252
quarkchain.io
I want to invest 10 btc, how much AmberCoin I can buy, and how much share?

Now the best way to get shares is to buy it on exchange.
For example here https://c-cex.com/?p=amber-btc

Taking into account current btc-usd rate all shares that are below 0.00023500 btc cheaper than the last Company's price.

Every 10,000 AmberCoin = 0.01% of the Company.
legendary

you can buy pretty much all the coins on c-cex , if u want more then that you could put a buy wall or ask inverstors here if they want to sell their shares for the right price I'm sure some are looking to unload.
legendary
Activity: 1176

you can see the price at ccex

https://c-cex.com/?p=amber-btc

right now price of this coins is 1600sat,you can calculate by your self
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
@AmberCoinDev, I would like to ask again: when AmberTrade's 2015 official annual report will be published? It should be finished, I think its obligatory by law (till 30th April), isn't it?

No.
As far as I know it should be done before the end of July.

So I think accountants will do it in time.

O.K. Thanks for info.
@AmberCoinDev, I would like to ask again: when AmberTrade's 2015 official annual report will be published? It should be finished, I think its obligatory by law (till 30th April), isn't it?

No.
As far as I know it should be done before the end of July.

So I think accountants will do it in time.
Pages:
Jump to: