Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 5. (Read 407536 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
DEV - on yobit, the wallet has been in maintenance since March of 2017 and my hundreds of emails to their customer support lands the the black hole of "i dont give a lovely f$ck."  Yobit is a total d0uche bag!  

Please DEV, work with the douche bags at yobit and get the wallet working so I don't lose my coins.  
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
This really sucks, my coins on c-cex are gone too, it wasnt much but anyways... this shit is really dead... fucking dumb promises by Ambertrade
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I still haven't heard back from my response to the original email about the exchange.

And it would be very nice if there comes any information about if its really possible to transfer the frozen Ambercoins from exchanges at any time Sad

After reading your comments, I went to C-Cex to see if my AmberCoins are still there (as they were there few weeks back), and WHOOPS - they do not exist anymore!! Any mention of AmberCoin is removed, and the coins are nowhere to be found on the balance. They have just magically disappeared! Check your balance on C-Cex, I suppose you will see the same.
So its safe to assume the story is over now.

They just swept AMBER coin under the carpet and moved on, lol
legendary
Activity: 994
WoW this thing is still going on!

Sold my shares long time ago, shareholder list still says otherwise.

They not even bothered updating it, lol
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
I still haven't heard back from my response to the original email about the exchange.

And it would be very nice if there comes any information about if its really possible to transfer the frozen Ambercoins from exchanges at any time Sad

After reading your comments, I went to C-Cex to see if my AmberCoins are still there (as they were there few weeks back), and WHOOPS - they do not exist anymore!! Any mention of AmberCoin is removed, and the coins are nowhere to be found on the balance. They have just magically disappeared! Check your balance on C-Cex, I suppose you will see the same.
So its safe to assume the story is over now.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Activity: 478
So it looks like at the end of june amber-trade moved 2 million coins to https://www.blockexperts.com/amber/address/AZNEK9MZPeszdmBDLY73dBKoMkviJVxKwu. I imagine that was for staking and assisting the exchange process, yet here we are... they're still failing miserably.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
"
Op 7/14/2017 om 11:49 PM schreef AmberTradeLTD:
>
> Hi,
>
>
> the exchange process is moving slower than we planned.
>
> So we are going extend exchange time frame for 2 weeks or so.
>
> Tomorrow we will announce this officially.
>
>
> Exchanges are still in our plans so you will be able to receive RBC for
>
> your AmberCoins that are frozen on Exchanges.
>
>
> Best regards,
>
> RBC team.

"

hello, please how to exchange the ambercoin to RBC or BTC, so I can quit from here  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
"
Op 7/14/2017 om 11:49 PM schreef AmberTradeLTD:
>
> Hi,
>
>
> the exchange process is moving slower than we planned.
>
> So we are going extend exchange time frame for 2 weeks or so.
>
> Tomorrow we will announce this officially.
>
>
> Exchanges are still in our plans so you will be able to receive RBC for
>
> your AmberCoins that are frozen on Exchanges.
>
>
> Best regards,
>
> RBC team.

"

Activity: 239
So, my wallet is synced, I don't see an exchange I can send them to, I guess I have to exchange these things for the next scam coin before I can't even do that. How the hell do I do it? I sent an email and haven't received a response, this whole thing is just plain silly, but I want my few dollars back.

you won't get anything, they won't response your email, just let it go
they don't even care about their investors  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Edit: Many AmberCoin holders haven’t exchanged their AmberCoins yet.

That’s why exchange and promo are prolongated till 31.07.17

Probably because they don't respond to emails or have given any indication we will actually get their worthless RBC tokens in exchange for our worthless Amber. I know I have contacted them with no response, and others have as well. If they actually cared about the shareholders at all they wouldn't be acting like a shady guy in a dark alley going 'Hey kids, want to exchange your Amber?'. I would be thrilled to get something of value for my investment, but thus far there doesn't seem sufficient evidence to say it's worth my time. Presumably some users have tried to exchange theirs, with no posts here that the process was successful.

I got a response from the ambercoin email address they said they extended it anmd are working on the exchanges.
Does this mean its all on the up and up I doubt it but at least they said something.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Probably because they don't respond to emails or have given any indication we will actually get their worthless RBC tokens in exchange for our worthless Amber. I know I have contacted them with no response, and others have as well. If they actually cared about the shareholders at all they wouldn't be acting like a shady guy in a dark alley going 'Hey kids, want to exchange your Amber?'. I would be thrilled to get something of value for my investment, but thus far there doesn't seem sufficient evidence to say it's worth my time. Presumably some users have tried to exchange theirs, with no posts here that the process was successful.
legendary
Activity: 1876

kinda lost at what the process is of exchanging  Huh
Activity: 268
love is first

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
So, my wallet is synced, I don't see an exchange I can send them to, I guess I have to exchange these things for the next scam coin before I can't even do that. How the hell do I do it? I sent an email and haven't received a response, this whole thing is just plain silly, but I want my few dollars back.
Activity: 239
lol, looks like everyone still debating about this dead coins,
i mean, srsly, they just built a new scam duh...  Huh
i've lost pretty big here, and won't try for another round
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

Does anyone have any idea what they are planning to do with Amber coins locked at C-Cex? Anyone asked them about that? I wonder what would be their answer...
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
Trying to sync my wallet and then exchange coins.
Pages:
Jump to: