Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 10. (Read 407536 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250
love is first
AmberCoin v3.0.0.3 is working well and POS worked too.
Activity: 478
suntriplatform has gone online a little bit to early I think they didn't mean to go public yet with their web site...
But they went online to early I think because I now own the Gmail address their advertising [email protected] I will be handing it over to the Suntri devs as soon as they get a fix for our ambercoin problem not before Smiley

That's pretty damn funny, well played.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
suntriplatform has gone online a little bit to early I think they didn't mean to go public yet with their web site.

Someone bought a huge chunk of amber on Yobit 1mln +.

Here u can already make and account on Suntriplatform http://account.suntriplatform.com/#!/

But they went online to early I think because I now own the Gmail address their advertising [email protected] I will be handing it over to the Suntri devs as soon as they get a fix for our ambercoin problem not before Smiley

legendary
http://suntriplatform.com/#

Seems to become active but still doesn't solve any of the problems with Ambercoin withdraws also it looks cheaply done probably by the same people that did ambercoin possibly a attempt to sell some more junk but better then nothing at all I guess.

I think it (AMBER) become accidentally junk Sad
"If first business made tons of shit, it means: try more, somewhere is success waiting."
Suntri then suntri... It was hard to me to earn all these AMBER, I plan not to sell.

So... we need AMBER blockexplorer and then Dev, to fix what is fixable.
Can we put up some GPL stuff and host it somewhere so it becomes a Block Explorer?
It means probably dedicated hardware? with... what parameters to host the AMBER community until it becomes Suntri?
It means probably Master Wallet or masternode or something, from where BlockExplorer takes all the stuff?
What must be done that exchanges accept AMBER master node(s) and blockexplorer, what we must do?
And... has anyone seen Dev? Cheesy
(I can sell and buy, i dont have clear picture about all technical details...)

The goal is to rescue all AMBER from exchanges and make network clean again so that everyone gets fresh, clean, synced and AMBER-network accepted wallet.
Clear picture for some months before transfering to Suntri platform.

The buy and sell on the exchange doesn't rely on wallets that's just their internal systems.
The Dev has been MIA for a long time and without the new Ambercoin's owners blessing we cant really get a new dev to clean up this mess , we need to talk to the people incharge before we can bring someone into clean this up.

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Seems to become active but still doesn't solve any of the problems with Ambercoin withdraws also it looks cheaply done probably by the same people that did ambercoin possibly a attempt to sell some more junk but better then nothing at all I guess.

I think it (AMBER) become accidentally junk Sad
"If first business made tons of shit, it means: try more, somewhere is success waiting."
Suntri then suntri... It was hard to me to earn all these AMBER, I plan not to sell.

So... we need AMBER blockexplorer and then Dev, to fix what is fixable.
Can we put up some GPL stuff and host it somewhere so it becomes a Block Explorer?
It means probably dedicated hardware? with... what parameters to host the AMBER community until it becomes Suntri?
It means probably Master Wallet or masternode or something, from where BlockExplorer takes all the stuff?
What must be done that exchanges accept AMBER master node(s) and blockexplorer, what we must do?
And... has anyone seen Dev? Cheesy
(I can sell and buy, i dont have clear picture about all technical details...)

The goal is to rescue all AMBER from exchanges and make network clean again so that everyone gets fresh, clean, synced and AMBER-network accepted wallet.
Clear picture for some months before transfering to Suntri platform.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
good that i have my last 50k coins in wallet and all other selled before the problems^^
legendary

legendary
We are at risk of losing all the coins that remain on the exchanges Yobit still doesn't allow withdrawls cryptopia is planning to Delist.
Anyone motivated to chipin and try and find a Dev to repair the wallets so we can at least retrieve our coins before the exchanges Steal them ?
legendary
Suntri Group expects to launch it in the summer of 2017.

Do you have any evidence of the actual existence or any activity leading up to the creation of this Suntri Group because I haven't found Any.
If u have some links to its ICO or anything else that might validate this claim please share.
love is first
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
is it possible to get the coins from wallet to an exchange?

Try to yobit, it should work, but it is worth almost nothing. Now it's clear ir was a scam.
Hash Refinery is still mining AMBER and selling the blocks on yobit - I'm amazed people are buying.

If you need peers you can get a list here: http://pool.hashrefinery.com/explorer/peers?id=844
Activity: 701
Merit: 500

Try to yobit, it should work, but it is worth almost nothing. Now it's clear ir was a scam.
legendary

I doubt it because exchanges aren't allowing withdrawls because of wallet problems if they would allow deposits that would be very suspicious , but its worth dust anyway unless u have a million of them why even bother.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
error start wallet 3.0.0.4 after synhronize blockchain
kernel.cpp line 374
--------------kernel.cpp---------------------------

// Get stake modifier checksum
unsigned int GetStakeModifierChecksum(const CBlockIndex* pindex)
{
    assert (pindex->pprev || pindex->GetBlockHash() == (!fTestNet ? hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet));     ---> his line 374<-----
    // Hash previous checksum with flags, hashProofOfStake and nStakeModifier
    CDataStream ss(SER_GETHASH, 0);
    if (pindex->pprev)
        ss << pindex->pprev->nStakeModifierChecksum;
    ss << pindex->nFlags << pindex->hashProofOfStake << pindex->nStakeModifier;
    uint256 hashChecksum = Hash(ss.begin(), ss.end());
    hashChecksum >>= (256 - 32);
    return hashChecksum.Get64();

------------------- Huh-----------------------------
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
love is first
Coin market is so hot, Where is the Dev?
legendary
Nice same spam into XX threads to attrackt more paying members I'm sure I'm gonna PASS on this one.
Pages:
Jump to: