Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 65. (Read 407556 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
address sent on 6 feb. via email but nothing reply and no payment yet
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1525
yobit.net ambercoin wallet still Maintenance
what should I do?

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hey about the silver Ambercoin, what do I need to do to get one? Is it only for shareholders only or can it be bought separately? Sorry for asking, but I haven't had the time to go to the thread and read about it since there are a lot of replies here.  Smiley

Company decided to make a small pleasant surprise for those 30 shareholders who has used reinvestment option for Q3 2015 dividends.

Each of them will get a silver AMBERCOIN as a gift.

That's great news.

What's even better is that i've received my Q4 dividends today.
It seems to me that Amber coin is back on track. Good times are ahead people.
Activity: 478
Hey about the silver Ambercoin, what do I need to do to get one? Is it only for shareholders only or can it be bought separately? Sorry for asking, but I haven't had the time to go to the thread and read about it since there are a lot of replies here.  Smiley

Company decided to make a small pleasant surprise for those 30 shareholders who has used reinvestment option for Q3 2015 dividends.

Each of them will get a silver AMBERCOIN as a gift.

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
What up with that silver amber coin DEV?

Activity: 701
Merit: 500
I think, that info about Q4 payments should be at OP - like others.
So now q4 is behind us... What up with that silver amber coin DEV?
Huge buy on c-cex, nice BTC dividends.

Nice? Got nearly nothing

I think you got exactly as was said. Over 25 BTC was distributed.
So stop this pointless crying.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

Nice? Got nearly nothing

don't woory next dividends in Q1 2016 will bigger if you stay hold your coins
legendary
Activity: 994

Nice? Got nearly nothing
legendary
Activity: 994
Got 0.05 btc for over 20.000 shares lol why only dust?
Activity: 605
Activity: 605
All shareholders who have sent btc address to company's email will receive their dividends within 2-3 hours.

Is somewhere a list of Q4 dividends with BTC addresses - to verify if they are correct and whose address is missing?
I mean something like previous payments:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T6yDd1KIJlqo5a8y0qLK7_oezHdcMZSSiHm6UUKaR4c/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

Yes.
All this information will be in Q4 sheet.
Light-green filling means that dividends were paid.

We will mark missing addresses after all emails are processed (most likely tomorrow).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AHJUtCu5rY5r5lcePKoXNDO7TnnFXsAIi8WZaaOked0/edit#gid=0
BTC received. AmberCoin is still a valuable asset,
Activity: 700
All shareholders who have sent btc address to company's email will receive their dividends within 2-3 hours.

Can't wait

Got mine as well,

In Ambercoin I Trust

Finally after Q3 dividends! Thanks AmberCoinDev!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Can't wait

Got mine as well,

In Ambercoin I Trust
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
received btc payment, tx id: 1251bdf50788d3de51a8253b2fcc19b46f4911e25b044c3363bffaa974758170 
My box just turned green, yeah! Now waiting on miners... If I got it in amber coin it'd be in my wallet already  Shocked

Is somewhere a list of Q4 dividends with BTC addresses - to verify if they are correct and whose address is missing?
I mean something like previous payments:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T6yDd1KIJlqo5a8y0qLK7_oezHdcMZSSiHm6UUKaR4c/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

Yes.
All this information will be in Q4 sheet.
Light-green filling means that dividends were paid.

We will mark missing addresses after all emails are processed (most likely tomorrow).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AHJUtCu5rY5r5lcePKoXNDO7TnnFXsAIi8WZaaOked0/edit#gid=0

Thanks. If I see correctly over 25 BTC will be paid. Time to buy more Ambercoins Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: