Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 94. (Read 407556 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Better pay our BTC now, with BTC going to the roof because events in china.  Up 25$ last 24hours, braking through 450$

Glad i did hold all my btc, this will be a fun year for BTC

Lol, it is breaking not braking. Bitcoin is not a car slowing down... And you'd have lost over 12% of your money if amber trade paid out when you were being a grade A douche demanding it. Anywho I think I've exposed your brilliant financial skills enough, for now. Just know it took barely a week for your stupidity to be exposed.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
I checked the spreadsheet.  Looks like they will be adding the AMBER wallet addresses for voting on there.  It says the addresses will be available at the start of voting.  OK fine wait a lil longer.  At least we have some news this time.  However I did notice the wording of there's is awfully suggestive. . . .  

There are only 2 simple options:

1. I want to get paid Q3 dividends in BTC/$. (I need my money now and can't (or don't want) to wait any more.)
2. I want to get paid Q3 dividends in AMBER.(I can reinvest and wait to get much more in future. )

Next time I think DEV you can leave out your suggestion.  As much as you want people to take payment in AMBER, you've already given us this option and the ones that wanted AMBER took it.  We, the rest of us, are waiting for BTC or we would have taken AMBER last time it was offered.

With that said I love this blockchain voting thing, LOVE IT!  However why vote on this? This has already been decided.  Voting is kind of a moot point.  

If this turns out we all get paid in AMBER I'm calling BS (scam).  My patience is running out.  I am confident with the blockchain voting there can't be voter fraud so YEY a true vote from the community is coming.  

Now if only governments could get on blockchain voting systems!!

Refreshing to see someone with a brain Smiley

Just wait how this voting ends Tongue  
Why would any investor with a half brain cell instact choose Ambercoin over BTC at this stage is beyond me.
(The ones who want AMBER at their Q3 dividends got them already and the ones still want AMBER as Q3 can buy them dirt cheap with BTC)

Company wants to avoid paying 45,000$ in btc/$ at all costs , the only reason this voting exists. (see dev´s suggentions)

Ambercoin cost them nothing, zero, nada.

@5ick3uffalo
you are a big idiot...
1. if they give us ambercoins that cost them too.. in long run! because they can sell not so much amber at higher price
2. if u buy from exchange u can only sell at exchange und not to the company..
3. please leave this thread noone want u here everyday crying like a little baby..

patience please Cheesy  hahaha
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
I checked the spreadsheet.  Looks like they will be adding the AMBER wallet addresses for voting on there.  It says the addresses will be available at the start of voting.  OK fine wait a lil longer.  At least we have some news this time.  However I did notice the wording of there's is awfully suggestive. . . .  

1. I want to get paid Q3 dividends in BTC/$. (I need my money now and can't (or don't want) to wait any more.)
2. I want to get paid Q3 dividends in AMBER.(I can reinvest and wait to get much more in future. )

Next time I think DEV you can leave out your suggestion.  As much as you want people to take payment in AMBER, you've already given us this option and the ones that wanted AMBER took it.  We, the rest of us, are waiting for BTC or we would have taken AMBER last time it was offered.

With that said I love this blockchain voting thing, LOVE IT!  However why vote on this? This has already been decided.  Voting is kind of a moot point.  

If this turns out we all get paid in AMBER I'm calling BS (scam).  My patience is running out.  I am confident with the blockchain voting there can't be voter fraud so YEY a true vote from the community is coming.  

Why would any investor with a half brain cell instact choose Ambercoin over BTC at this stage is beyond me.
(The ones who want AMBER at their Q3 dividends got them already and the ones still want AMBER as Q3 can buy them dirt cheap with BTC)

Company wants to avoid paying 45,000$ in btc/$ at all costs , the only reason this voting exists. (see dev´s suggentions)

@5ick3uffalo
you are a big idiot...
1. if they give us ambercoins that cost them too.. in long run! because they can sell not so much amber at higher price
2. if u buy from exchange u can only sell at exchange und not to the company..
3. please leave this thread noone want u here everyday crying like a little baby..
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
@AmberCoinDev  I just requested to get put on the shareholder list. This is just an FYI incase you miss my email.

All right with email.
It was a night time Smiley
You have been added to a shareholders list.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Is there dividends in BTC or dollars? Or there is another one shitcoin backed by nothing?
Activity: 532
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
@AmberCoinDev  I just requested to get put on the shareholder list. This is just an FYI incase you miss my email.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

Thanks. The link to the database is dead already.
Anybody could share a latest database? thanks!

and, which one should i use when syncing, the connect one or the addnode one?

The connect ones to sync then  change to addnode when fully sync'd
Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
We have removed "checkpoint=" line from the .conf on node01.
Nodes02 and 03 are turned off.

Please download latest DB https://www.dropbox.com/s/rk4n2i1rppmmwwo/AmberCoin_0512.rar?dl=0
After you sync remove all "connect" lines before start to mine/stake
And restart your wallets.

Here's a link to the last database dev uploaded... But seriously please click on his post, as you should never trust a quoted link! It can save you a bit on resync time. Also don't forget to backup your wallet.dat file!

ALSO...

Quote from: bathrobehero on December 03, 2015, 05:13:14 AM
I forked roughly about 6 hours ago only using:

connect=ambercoin01.mooo.com
connect=ambercoin02.mooo.com
connect=ambercoin03.mooo.com

This .conf is good to sync on right chain.

Once you synced if you want to turn on staking it is better to use:
addnode=ambercoin01.mooo.com
addnode=ambercoin02.mooo.com
addnode=ambercoin03.mooo.com

Thanks. The link to the database is dead already.
Anybody could share a latest database? thanks!

and, which one should i use when syncing, the connect one or the addnode one?

thanks, but i have already added all of them to my conf file, it didn't change anything. it's still stuck at 612798, and i've got many active connections. the weird thing is the blocks remaining keeps growing.

That means its seeing the new blocks but not sync'ing......do you have the newest wallet version? If so then I hate to say it but you might have to re-sync the entire wallet which could take upwards of 24 hours......I'm by no means a programmer just a professional crypto amateur (Irony intended) therefore there might be another trick a more learned pro might have but it's looking to me like you will have to clear everything EXCEPT your wallet.dat file out of your appdata/roaming/amber folder and re-download the entire blockchain

I've already done that a couple of times, all failed. It turned out I was on a wrong fork.

We have removed "checkpoint=" line from the .conf on node01.
Nodes02 and 03 are turned off.

Please download latest DB https://www.dropbox.com/s/rk4n2i1rppmmwwo/AmberCoin_0512.rar?dl=0
After you sync remove all "connect" lines before start to mine/stake
And restart your wallets.

Here's a link to the last database dev uploaded... But seriously please click on his post, as you should never trust a quoted link! It can save you a bit on resync time. Also don't forget to backup your wallet.dat file!

ALSO...

Quote from: bathrobehero on December 03, 2015, 05:13:14 AM
I forked roughly about 6 hours ago only using:

connect=ambercoin01.mooo.com
connect=ambercoin02.mooo.com
connect=ambercoin03.mooo.com

This .conf is good to sync on right chain.

Once you synced if you want to turn on staking it is better to use:
addnode=ambercoin01.mooo.com
addnode=ambercoin02.mooo.com
addnode=ambercoin03.mooo.com

thanks, but i have already added all of them to my conf file, it didn't change anything. it's still stuck at 612798, and i've got many active connections. the weird thing is the blocks remaining keeps growing.

That means its seeing the new blocks but not sync'ing......do you have the newest wallet version? If so then I hate to say it but you might have to re-sync the entire wallet which could take upwards of 24 hours......I'm by no means a programmer just a professional crypto amateur (Irony intended) therefore there might be another trick a more learned pro might have but it's looking to me like you will have to clear everything EXCEPT your wallet.dat file out of your appdata/roaming/amber folder and re-download the entire blockchain

Something wrong with my wallet, it's stuck at 612798. It said there were 99177 blocks remaining, and the last block received was generated 29 minutes ago, how could this be possible? any help?

try adding the c cex seednodes to your wallet .conf file
Something wrong with my wallet, it's stuck at 612798. It said there were 99177 blocks remaining, and the last block received was generated 29 minutes ago, how could this be possible? any help?
I love the folks crying about the .05 amber offer... Barely 3 btc to clear all the sub 5 cent coins. I'll gladly blow that to spite most of y'all.

LOL I was silently thinking that while spreading out my buys.......all I can say is join in won't take too much to clear out the bargain priced coins....
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Just one thing If Buy,Hold and get dividends in BTC/$ working successfully

i'm sure this coin will be soar at the online market and we get not only the trust,but new investor

Price and coins will moves

I love the folks crying about the .05 amber offer... Barely 3 btc to clear all the sub 5 cent coins. I'll gladly blow that to spite most of y'all.
Activity: 289
This is so tiring......  no matter what happens (even if we end up getting BTC for dividends AS EVERYONE EXPECTED FROM DAY 1), I don't want to go thru this crap all over again.

Put another way:  IF i want more amber coins, i will buy them at market (not to mention MUCH cheaper market than $.05 per coin).  IF i want btc, I will invest in coins that pay in BTC.   why in hell would I accept payment in Ambercoin at about 40% of what I should be receiving in BTC??   I was born at night, but not last night.

That's what I was doing from day 1.  Just send my BTC, when it's my turn (4th qtr.)

And stop all this foolishness; if it continues, it will be the end of my participation, for one of us.

TYVM.
Pages:
Jump to: