Pages:
Author

Topic: AMERICA PRESIDENT WHO YOU PREFER? - page 2. (Read 11054 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
September 29, 2016, 02:13:09 AM
iam prefered hilary clinton win
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 29, 2016, 02:00:11 AM
I would like to try a new kind of president.  I am looking for Trump because he is not a politician.  I mean he has not been into politics unlike any other who is running for presidency right now.  And maybe to change things we should try to have a new breed or type of leader.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
September 28, 2016, 06:05:57 PM
Clinton will win the elections.Why? Because her supporters are stronger and well organized.Lobbying is very very important.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
September 28, 2016, 10:30:51 AM
for me i pick JEB BUSH
he got the experience
he got a president bloodline
he can make america great again

who you got and who you prefer and why?

I agree that Jeb Bush is experienced politician and good man but, unfortunately, he will never become US president.
Why?
Because already 2 members of his family was presidents, father and brother. People don't want to create or see political dynasty.
Other reason is that people don't like losers.
Also, I don't see that this man have necessary passion and will to become US President.
Right now, if I have to choose between Hilary and Trump, I choose Hillary (since there is no better candidate right now).
Activity: 336
September 28, 2016, 10:16:31 AM
I think it would be better if it is Trump who win the race for presidency in America.  He seems so brave and sfrong with walk the talk thing.  He also looks serious on things that needed a change.  He is not the typical politican but you can sense the sincerity he have.
Activity: 265
September 28, 2016, 07:22:48 AM
My first choice will be Hillary                                                                                                                                                   
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
September 28, 2016, 06:24:07 AM
well it's a bit disappointing that it's going to be a choice between these two but i'd choose hillary over trump. it's pretty scary to think that trump would have access to america's arsenal if he wins considering the hate he's been generating during campaign.
And what? Do you afraid of him being able to lunch nuclear attack on some poor country?
It's not the 80' any more, besides only tactical nukes are all what left, bigger boys are mostly dated and ready to disassemble. Guy is a businessman, and what kind of deal one can make on radioactive soil? I would be more afraid of sick and manipulated woman being in possession of 'A' button and not only nuclear arsenal but overall, military power.
Although I'm happy that this choice isn't my to make...
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 28, 2016, 06:10:11 AM
At this point, freddy the tiny hippo would be our best choice!
Activity: 284
September 28, 2016, 04:41:21 AM
I would not mind to become the president of America Clinton. If she suddenly something will not know, she could ask her husband how to govern   Grin
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
September 28, 2016, 01:00:17 AM
How about their performance at the debate?

Here, this explains it better:

With the exception of a biased opinion poll by CNN (where they had Democrats outnumbering Repubs by two to one), all the other polls are claiming that Trump won the debate. And worse still, the debate was biased heavily in favor of Hitlery and the moderator behaved as of he is in the payroll of the Clinton foundation. Shameful behavior!

1) Moderator was biased as hell! No really critical questions for Hillary but obviously trying to roast Trump.Furthermore it seems Hillary knew what questions she would get asked. Imo totally scripted!
2) When Trump supporters started to applause and make a bit of noise the moderator intervened.
3) Clinton constantly attacked Trump and used all her avaiable ammo against Trump.
4) Althouh Clinton gave Trump several possibilties to counter attack her with a variant of her scandals, he did not.
dx5
Activity: 303
Merit: 251
September 27, 2016, 07:46:07 PM
Presidential bloodline? So you think his genetics makes him best suitable to be President? That's outrageous.
September 27, 2016, 05:12:39 PM
How about their performance at the debate?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2016, 02:10:42 PM
well it's a bit disappointing that it's going to be a choice between these two but i'd choose hillary over trump. it's pretty scary to think that trump would have access to america's arsenal if he wins considering the hate he's been generating during campaign.
Activity: 261
September 27, 2016, 11:35:20 AM
for me i pick JEB BUSH
he got the experience
he got a president bloodline
he can make america great again

who you got and who you prefer and why?
I liked Bush senior . This time no choice. Dumb and dumber ! I think it will be Hillary. Trump idiot!
September 27, 2016, 06:24:27 AM
Is there any objective point of views about the debate? Which candidate increased the number of supporters ?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
September 26, 2016, 08:13:18 PM
BUILD IT! BUILDING THE F WALL!

I'f I were to vote, I'd for for Trump. He can't be bought therefore can't be corrupted, know's the business (China is ripping us off in trades) so there would be no more trades that would hurt US and I really do believe that he will makes US a lot better than what it is now.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 26, 2016, 06:09:25 PM
Bring George Washington back.    Cool
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
September 26, 2016, 05:39:36 PM
It is selection between worse and worst.I am very much interested in the debate.
I total agree with. My opinion about Trump and Clinton: I hate Trump, he is only populist who often saying bullshit. I earlier thinked that Clinton is better, but I don't think she can be good president. I also waiting for debates.
September 26, 2016, 04:20:31 PM
   Will the performance of debate affect your decision for the election?
Activity: 262
September 26, 2016, 11:54:57 AM
Donald Trump because he doesn't need taxes money to live
Taxes country needs. Trump will turn America into Russia. It is easier to break all than build.What build Trump?
Pages:
Jump to: