Pages:
Author

Topic: AMERICA PRESIDENT WHO YOU PREFER? - page 4. (Read 11054 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
May 12, 2016, 09:11:59 PM
For pure comedy and educational value it's gotta be Donny all the way. It would be fascinating in the extreme.
YES!  Isn't it okay to have fun?

This is his chance (maybe I expect too much)...

...to tell tens of thousands of worthless federal employees...

You're Fired!
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
May 12, 2016, 07:24:44 PM
For pure comedy and educational value it's gotta be Donny all the way. It would be fascinating in the extreme.
legendary
May 12, 2016, 07:20:37 PM
I prefer Clinton because I'm an intelligent liberal person ....
Have you recently been exposed to high levels of radiation?
Almost drowned in toxic chemicals?
Woke up behind glass in a scientific laboratory?

Because this is very, very abnormal.  I'm wondering whether it is a singular mutation or some kind of fast moving brain epidemic.  Does it cure Bernie fever?

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
May 12, 2016, 07:10:17 PM
Trump.

Tired of all the do-nothing establishment types making whatever promises they can to get into office and then failing on those promises.

Trump may be a fail if he ends up winning, but I'd rather him and keep the Supreme Court than have Benghazi Hillary running the country.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
May 12, 2016, 07:10:33 AM
I am not US citizen but people always looking for a change like me .so i prefer Mr.Donald Trump for that president position. Even i and many of people on my country doesn't believe now to Obama.
I fully support. Many people around the world hope for a new, more reasonable policy of the United States.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Soon, I have to go away.
May 08, 2016, 09:38:02 AM
Ill choose Clinton as she is an experienced leader

I would love for Clinton to be prosecuted for all those dirty deeds she has done.
You support a freaking criminal, can you explain why?
Experienced in what? I must ask.

I bet you never reply to this post, probably you are a paid supporter.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 08, 2016, 09:22:24 AM
I am not US citizen but people always looking for a change like me .so i prefer Mr.Donald Trump for that president position. Even i and many of people on my country doesn't believe now to Obama.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 08, 2016, 09:15:08 AM
Ill choose Clinton as she is an experienced leader
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
May 08, 2016, 07:38:27 AM
I prefer Clinton because I'm an intelligent liberal person

The first and second part of your post are not compatible with each other. BTW... who told you that you are an intelligent person? Is it a self-assessment? If that is the case, then I have to inform you that your assessment is wrong. Most of the Hitlery Clinton supporters have IQ ranging from 60 to 80. There are quite a few with sub-60 IQ as well. Perhaps you should get an IQ test from some reputed source.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
May 08, 2016, 04:06:31 AM
I prefer Clinton because I'm an intelligent liberal person and I want guns being taken away so murders won't happen any more also I want more homosexualism and religion ban.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
May 08, 2016, 01:37:36 AM
Trump is a reaction.A reaction has been fed with the actions against him.Yes, he has supporters.His supporters support him strongly, however %30-35.If he heads against Hillary he will lose.By the way I believe there will be a radical to win the elections at the elections not this one but consequiting ones.I do not own ability of fortune telling but as a european investor in states it is obvious that economy is not going well.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
May 07, 2016, 04:10:25 PM
who you got and who you prefer and why?

Michelle Obama.
America never had a black woman as president. And she cannot be worse than The Lady or The Trump.

How can you be sure that she is a woman? For me, she looks like Mike Tyson in a drag. For sure, she is more masculine than Barack Obama. If you want a black woman as the president, then why don't go for someone who is more feminine? This one might be a good option:

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Maserati
legendary
May 05, 2016, 12:25:59 PM

Michelle Obama.
America never had a black woman as president. And she cannot be worse than The Lady or The Trump.

We probably need a rule that more than one member of a marriage cannot be POTUS.  Otherwise, with the liberalization of the concept of marriage, with same sex marriage legalization, and upcoming poly legalization....
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
May 05, 2016, 12:10:43 PM

Michelle Obama.
Activity: 227
May 05, 2016, 12:01:57 PM
Neither keep obama in office doing a good job and every likes him, trump will kill america.
Activity: 121
I like boobies (o)(o)
May 05, 2016, 11:34:16 AM
Trump will win by a landslide. Hillary is incompetent.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Soon, I have to go away.
May 05, 2016, 10:32:25 AM
I think all the candidates are pretty shit. None of them can do shit.

I'm the best for the job.

Other than Hilary Clinton all other candidates can be considered as a shit according to the quote made by the above above buddy. Lets wait till those days to see who is the president.

Hillary Clinton is a thief, and you support her LMAO
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
May 05, 2016, 10:19:33 AM
It looks like there'll be a race between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. I hope Bernie Sanders get the support he deserves so we can see a 3rd term Obama-like management. Otherwise there'll be a disaster waiting for us (for the whole world).
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 05, 2016, 10:09:14 AM
I think all the candidates are pretty shit. None of them can do shit.

I'm the best for the job.

Other than Hilary Clinton all other candidates can be considered as a shit according to the quote made by the above above buddy. Lets wait till those days to see who is the president.
legendary
May 04, 2016, 07:10:17 PM

America influences every part of the world. And not only through the wars it starts. Who americans elect will affect everyone else too. So it is not surprising non americans want to express their opinion. Even if they can't vote.

I have a hunch a lot of that would stop if Trump wins.  A lot of that is Saudis pushing American politicians, or other parties, pushing the US to do stuff for them.  The UN leaning on the US.

Pages:
Jump to: