Pages:
Author

Topic: AMFEIX - is it legit? - page 65. (Read 6310 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 12, 2019, 02:15:17 PM
in such cases, you can contact the specialized organization that will do everything for you. For example, in some kind of investment fund. Or if I understand correctly, can I apply to this particular fund?
it is quite right. First, with regard to trade, it is one of the main ways to increase the value of bitcoin deposits. And the AMFEIX fund was created to solve this market problem when investors are not able to trade on their own.
and they also lack the necessary resources to conduct proper research on a growing digital asset. And the AMFEIX foundation was created to solve such problems: they will do everything for you.
Activity: 420
July 12, 2019, 02:10:43 PM
in such cases, you can contact the specialized organization that will do everything for you. For example, in some kind of investment fund. Or if I understand correctly, can I apply to this particular fund?
it is quite right. First, with regard to trade, it is one of the main ways to increase the value of bitcoin deposits. And the AMFEIX fund was created to solve this market problem when investors are not able to trade on their own.
Activity: 140
July 12, 2019, 02:05:20 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 12, 2019, 02:00:14 PM
but the cryptocurrency world is very risky and, as I understand it, there are some instructions on how not to lose all your money, isn't it? Does the project team have such instructions?
developers warn about the risks of investing in cryptocurrency. Even trading not only carries risks, but also takes time, patience and experience. A potential investor should also understand this.
but I can turn to a professional financial adviser so that he can do all these actions for me. Financial advisors are the right people, they can say whether I am an investor or not, because I can’t be completely disregarded with this role. What to do in this case?
July 12, 2019, 01:55:36 PM
but the cryptocurrency world is very risky and, as I understand it, there are some instructions on how not to lose all your money, isn't it? Does the project team have such instructions?
developers warn about the risks of investing in cryptocurrency. Even trading not only carries risks, but also takes time, patience and experience. A potential investor should also understand this.
July 12, 2019, 01:50:46 PM
July 12, 2019, 01:46:26 PM
it is akin to buying shares of a company before its growth to success, thereby bringing investors a solid profit, as the company's shares grow in price compared to any price point at which they were bought.
yes, indeed, this is a great illustrative example. Now, for the time being, it is necessary to understand what this industry and the specific fund are. For this you need to explore the benefits that will allow you to get the greatest profit, which in some cases does not depend on the timing.
July 12, 2019, 01:41:14 PM
it is akin to buying shares of a company before its growth to success, thereby bringing investors a solid profit, as the company's shares grow in price compared to any price point at which they were bought.
July 12, 2019, 01:36:12 PM
as long as I do not know all the technical details, so it seems to me that I will be able to join this market later. Now I can assess how profitable it is to invest and in general the concept of this fund.
the fact is that there has not yet been a massive introduction, so the likelihood of obtaining high profits will fall on a later date when there will be many times more investors.
July 12, 2019, 01:31:22 PM
as long as I do not know all the technical details, so it seems to me that I will be able to join this market later. Now I can assess how profitable it is to invest and in general the concept of this fund.
July 12, 2019, 01:26:12 PM
we win in many ways if we become members of this community right now. As you know, the demand for coins and tokens is growing, and with it the number of investors is growing. Accordingly, the value of digital assets is growing.
yes, that's right. The cryptocurrency industry is in its infancy, despite a large number of investors. At this stage, there are great opportunities for market development and profit, so you need to use these opportunities.
July 12, 2019, 01:21:27 PM
we win in many ways if we become members of this community right now. As you know, the demand for coins and tokens is growing, and with it the number of investors is growing. Accordingly, the value of digital assets is growing.
July 12, 2019, 01:16:24 PM
it is an investment fund in which investors place their bitcoins in a pool of digital assets, which, in turn, the organization sells for the return of profits to users who participated in this trade. For me, this is still something new. And for you?
July 12, 2019, 01:11:32 PM
friends, since the emergence of a cryptocurrency, quite a lot of projects are being created that can be both really useful and not so much. As for AMFEIX, I did not quite understand its concept and mission of developers.
I am currently studying this issue, so for me this discussion will also be relevant. For some reason it seems to me that it is connected with something that may contribute to the loss of my funds. I would like to clarify this point.
in fact, is an investment fund, but it does not work in a typical way for such funds, but in a slightly different way. But this principle of operation allows you to return part of the profits every month.
July 12, 2019, 01:06:57 PM
friends, since the emergence of a cryptocurrency, quite a lot of projects are being created that can be both really useful and not so much. As for AMFEIX, I did not quite understand its concept and mission of developers.
I am currently studying this issue, so for me this discussion will also be relevant. For some reason it seems to me that it is connected with something that may contribute to the loss of my funds. I would like to clarify this point.
July 12, 2019, 01:00:05 PM
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
July 12, 2019, 09:57:19 AM
So you 3 pathetic bumping reviewers above, please tell what safety do all investors have in case the company shuts down tomorrow and runs away with the money. NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. Please everyone, investing or thinking to invest, please ask them the real questions (on telegram)
I did the same and was blocked, and when asking questions on the website, they told me the company wont disclose any owners as they fear for their lives due to the amount of bitcoin they trade/have. They also told me the company owner is 19 years old. HAHA
Some more questions i would like to see answered:

- Indonesian license doesn't give any reference as to the core of the business, for all that we know it could be a license for selling pineapples at the side of the road
- What safety do investors have in case they shut down the website and run away. you wont be able to access the fund nor your wallet
- Why does the company run such an aggressive marketing campaign whilst spamming posts like this and and blocking negative reviews on other sites, but don't have the guts to come on here and answer to these concerns?
- why doesn't the company disclose the real owners? The 3 people on the website and on the license are definitely not the people running the show

Luckily they cant ban comments here, like they do on trustpilot, so lets make sure that any potential future investors can lean something here
Activity: 6
July 12, 2019, 08:11:23 AM
Appreciate your due diligence here... I saw an advertisement for this, was doing research and stumbled upon this thread.

These Indonesians scammers are SSJGod level compared to Nigerians or Russians  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
July 11, 2019, 03:10:52 PM
in a word, I believe that this project should not be classified as scam or dishonest, because all the nuances and factors related to it described above showed a completely different picture.
Pages:
Jump to: