Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMHASH] 10 BTC REWARD FOR INFO ABOUT AMHASH OWNERS - page 9. (Read 15473 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Havelock robbed me 170BTC

So since Dec/25/2014 you have been a PONZI, and instead of halting and come out clean on Dec/26 you continued to paint the illusion of a reputable business and allowing trade and paying dividends unsupported by real hardware?

Ok, i have dealt with this before (MtGox and PBmining) and recovered ALL the money, you know how? By gathering the biggest investors and pooling with them a REWARD OF 300 BTC for the whereabouts of YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS and another 300 BTC to pay for the people that is going to PAY YOU AND THEM A VISIT.

You are not dealing here with the average guy that invests 0.1 BTC, i represent a group with almost 250.000 shares, value over 250 BTC, I represent the kind of people that it is VERY DANGEROUS to mess with in any part of the world.

So i will offer you an exit: Reimburse our shares for 250 BTC or i will start the process of hunting you and your relatives and friends. You have 24 hours, after that i will start the hunt and i will make it public, so not only you will have to pay the biggest ones, but almost every little guy that sums to the hunt. It is best for you to settle this now than settle it later, check my posts in this forum, I HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE.

Be smart, be like Mark Karpeles and Jason Boyko, they are still good and their relatives too because they acted smart, they kept this private and small and ended up losing less.

You have 24 hours.

Hi,

We understood all of your guys emotion, but we still need to wait FC's appearance ,when he comes back, we will solve everything very easily.

1. The mining farm happened in Dec/25/2014 was not a PONZI like you said, AM did have hashrates before that day, and they were also hurt by the farm partner.When problem happened, AM were talking and finding some way to solve it and continue to pay divs daily, how can you say that PONZI? Any problem been solved need time, hope you understand.

2. We are finding some way to solve this.Firstly,we are not sure whether FC safe. Secondly,we are not just sitting here, we are trying to move on this, talking with AM, and board members.

Thanks,
AMHash Team
[/quote]

OK, you have chosen the kind of path where there is no return...

God have mercy of you, because we don't.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
I can only say: The plot thickens... While I understand the psychological pressure and also fear that's building with involving friends, I also find this quite scary....

It is scary to think about what some people might do, however it could be a deterrent to some future scammers setting up "companies".
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Relax!
Are you Rock Xie ? Why dont u post some pictures of FriedCat, so that people can identify him in case he is kidnapped ? Can u rephrase this translation in clear English => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10642909 ?

Yeah, we'd like a good translation of that post! The google translate version isn't very useful! We should tell people in Mongolia to keep their eyes peeled for FC! Maybe someone recognises him!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER

Hi,

We understood all of your guys emotion, but we still need to wait FC's appearance ,when he comes back, we will solve everything very easily.

1. The mining farm happened in Dec/25/2014 was not a PONZI like you said, AM did have hashrates before that day, and they were also hurt by the farm partner.When problem happened, AM were talking and finding some way to solve it and continue to pay divs daily, how can you say that PONZI? Any problem been solved need time, hope you understand.

2. We are finding some way to solve this.Firstly,we are not sure whether FC safe. Secondly,we are not just sitting here, we are trying to move on this, talking with AM, and board members.

Thanks,
AMHash Team

Are you Rock Xie ? Why dont u post some pictures of FriedCat, so that people can identify him in case he is kidnapped ? Can u rephrase this translation in clear English => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10642909 ?
Activity: 280
Relax!
This is getting absurd, man. I think I'll just go and join the team of people who believe FC has been catnapped or something. Doesn't sound like him. But what do you know, people are only people and everyone has greed in them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
...We are finding some way to solve this.Firstly,we are not sure whether FC safe. Secondly,we are not just sitting here, we are trying to move on this, talking with AM, and board members.

Thanks,
AMHash Team

Who is "we"?  What's your name, bro?
Activity: 350
Honest 80s business!
AMHASH replies... Is it insensitive to grab some popcorn? I mean if AirWolf is telling the truth this has just gotten serious. But it also underlines the old cliche of Bitcoin being used to track people down.
Activity: 129

So since Dec/25/2014 you have been a PONZI, and instead of halting and come out clean on Dec/26 you continued to paint the illusion of a reputable business and allowing trade and paying dividends unsupported by real hardware?

Ok, i have dealt with this before (MtGox and PBmining) and recovered ALL the money, you know how? By gathering the biggest investors and pooling with them a REWARD OF 300 BTC for the whereabouts of YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS and another 300 BTC to pay for the people that is going to PAY YOU AND THEM A VISIT.

You are not dealing here with the average guy that invests 0.1 BTC, i represent a group with almost 250.000 shares, value over 250 BTC, I represent the kind of people that it is VERY DANGEROUS to mess with in any part of the world.

So i will offer you an exit: Reimburse our shares for 250 BTC or i will start the process of hunting you and your relatives and friends. You have 24 hours, after that i will start the hunt and i will make it public, so not only you will have to pay the biggest ones, but almost every little guy that sums to the hunt. It is best for you to settle this now than settle it later, check my posts in this forum, I HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE.

Be smart, be like Mark Karpeles and Jason Boyko, they are still good and their relatives too because they acted smart, they kept this private and small and ended up losing less.

You have 24 hours.

[/quote]

Hi,

Thanks,
AMHash Team

I don't know how ActiveMining is going on, so can you get back our investment?

We don't have investments on that venture, however, if you message me directly, i can look into it
ATC
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

I don't know how ActiveMining is going on, so can you get back our investment?
Stay tunned to this thread, I always get the job done...

Why then is never someone came up with the idea to hunt Hashie?

Because my group never invested on Hashie
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER

We already know everything about Hashie => http://hashiescam.blogspot.in
Activity: 1

I can only say: The plot thickens... While I understand the psychological pressure and also fear that's building with involving friends, I also find this quite scary.

My two cents: You may want to find out if something (and what) happened to friedcat. I understand that AMHash is effectively working as people employed by AM. I know they are the people probably liable, but if the story about FC is true, I think you'll see your BTC (and maybe even more) if you find out what happened to friedcat.

Actually i don't buy the friedcat story, i have deal with this kind of people in the past, I sent them a message yesterday giving them 24 hours to pay our shares at IPO price or face The Hunt publicly, they did not reply.

If you check AMHASH messages, they have changed the story 3 times now. And we don't care about that friedcat guy, we gave our money to AMHASH, so they will have to answer.

I can only say: Keep us posted. I don't have any information on them, but am invested in AM so I guess I'm involved to at least some degree. If nothing comes from this, at least it makes for one hell of a story.

Honest 80s business!
I can only say: The plot thickens... While I understand the psychological pressure and also fear that's building with involving friends, I also find this quite scary.

My two cents: You may want to find out if something (and what) happened to friedcat. I understand that AMHash is effectively working as people employed by AM. I know they are the people probably liable, but if the story about FC is true, I think you'll see your BTC (and maybe even more) if you find out what happened to friedcat.

Actually i don't buy the friedcat story, i have deal with this kind of people in the past, I sent them a message yesterday giving them 24 hours to pay our shares at IPO price or face The Hunt publicly, they did not reply.

If you check AMHASH messages, they have changed the story 3 times now. And we don't care about that friedcat guy, we gave our money to AMHASH, so they will have to answer.

I can only say: Keep us posted. I don't have any information on them, but am invested in AM so I guess I'm involved to at least some degree. If nothing comes from this, at least it makes for one hell of a story.

Can you please sign a simple message from this address : 15FrtzQkVLJsk9d4tikBA4qN6XJE4M2xRh ? Thanks for the attention.  The laast transaction is  :

https://blockchain.info/it/tx/c15fab95368bb8dd5ae15231e62b801440edfae58bd1aa2d4c534491483b3a8b  (2013-04-12 21:33:55).

I don't have direct control of the account, however i will ask for this to one of the holders
Honest 80s business!

I interested in joining your group, I sent you a PM.

Got it and replied.
Activity: 22
I interested in joining your group, I sent you a PM.
Pages:
Jump to: