Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMHASH] 10 BTC REWARD FOR INFO ABOUT AMHASH OWNERS - page 2. (Read 15473 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Havelock robbed me 170BTC
^
Announcer~
Los Angelis.
He walks by night.  Out of the fog and into the smog.  Relentlessly.  Ruthlessly.  Doggedly toward his weekly meeting with The Unknown.
At 4th and Drucker he turns left, at Drucker and 4th he turns right, he crosses McArthur Park & walks into a great sandstone building!
Groping for the door he steps inside, climbs the 13 steps to his office.  He walks in, he’s ready for mystery, he’s ready for excitement, he’s ready for anything he’s…

jimmothy~
Jimmothy, Third Eye!

Ha ha ha ha ha... Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
^
Announcer~
Los Angelis.
He walks by night.  Out of the fog and into the smog.  Relentlessly.  Ruthlessly.  Doggedly toward his weekly meeting with The Unknown.
At 4th and Drucker he turns left, at Drucker and 4th he turns right, he crosses McArthur Park & walks into a great sandstone building!
Groping for the door he steps inside, climbs the 13 steps to his office.  He walks in, he’s ready for mystery, he’s ready for excitement, he’s ready for anything he’s…

jimmothy~
Jimmothy, Third Eye!
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Again : you should post a signed message. It will not take a lot of time , only 30-40 seconds. If you don't know how to sign a message here a guide (with multibit) : http://support.bitcoin.cz/Knowledgebase/Article/View/36/0/how-to-sign-a-message-using-a-bitcoin-client

I think I've discovered why he won't post a signed message. It's because this guy is almost certainly the owner/operator of the cloudmining.website/minethatcloud ponzi's.

Compare these ramblings:

You have made a grave mistake by saying cloudmining.website is working 'smooth' for you. Now, the five man army (Jimmothy, Raskul, Puppet, Mabshark, Mr.Teal) have to put in enormous effort to prove your statement is wrong. Otherwise their bosses at HaveLock/AM hash may cancel their year end perks. Cheesy

To me it is very clear that you are one of their supporters, or even involved in the scam alongside with Puppet(of AM), Mr.Teal, raskul, etc...

How likely is it that these fresh accounts with broken English, both came up with the same misconception/conspiracy theory? (Keep in mind russianrainbow/germangiant/spanishsoldier are all the same person and the owner/operator of the cloudmining.website ponzi)

Russianrainbow/GG/SS thinks everyone who doesn't support his ponzi must be working for AM/HL, but I don't know how "airwolf" could have come up with the same conspiracy theory. (unless it's the same guy)

Raskul (who has likely never said something supportive of AM/HL) hasn't even posted in this thread and I haven't seen Puppet or Mr. Teal post anything that would remotely suggest they are AM/HL shills.

I'm guessing this thread is just retaliation for causing his "minethatcloud" ponzi to collapse prematurely and hurting his "cloudmining.website" ponzi sales. Or maybe this is just another scam of his.
Admin ID:CR30988756
Admin Name:James Grant
Admin Organization:Lightbox Technologies Inc
Admin Street: 21 Concourse Gate
Admin Street: Unit 13
Admin City:Ottawa
Admin State/Province:Ontario
Admin Postal Code:K2E7S4
Admin Country:CA
Admin Phone:+1.6136861661
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
The email [email protected] is related to these domains :

1.  bancroftoldhastings.com
2.  benttreecanoe.com
3.  canoefm.com
4.  carlcoxrv.com
5.  cwsf.info
6.  cwsf2005.org
7.  havelockinvestments.com
8.  homeworkanswers.net
9.  hotvids.biz
10.  hotvids.net
11.  hotvids.org
12.  iicelebrity.com
13.  innovative-service.com
14.  lakesidegems.com
15.  lightbox.org
16.  northerntimberhouse.com
17.  nosycat.com
18.  oralotis.org
19.  peoplefood.org
20.  quinterocks.com
21.  scitechontario.org
22.  sonsoftech.com
23.  teddytime.com
24.  thebenefitscoach.com
25.  upnorthart.com
Pictures of the EMPTY office of AMHASH in China here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminer-company-moved-from-the-office-to-someplace-and-friedcat-lost-977777

"Gentlemen, we have been had..."
I need some help in making the banners in Chinese for the ad campaign that i plan to run on Weibo and other chinese sites next week, can someone help?, please PM me.

For the english campaign banners, i can use some help in the graphics.

I plan to run them with the face of this scammer and the name of all 3 companies.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
Is it really necessary to post that in EVERY thread? This is annoying.
Please stop it. One thread is enough.

+1
Activity: 420
Merit: 500
Is it really necessary to post that in EVERY thread? This is annoying.
Please stop it. One thread is enough.
Some more real data, thanks to those supporting, as they do it for free, i share it for free:

This is Rock Xie, also know 'Xie Jian' (谢坚) born 9/29/1983 from Hunan Zhuzhou Liling.
according to sources below, he is back at Liling.
one of his family member name seems to be 'Shi Xie'
last known work place is 'Liling Huayi Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.'
last known contact number: +86-0733-3259123, +96-0733-3256123, +15115304800

The email [email protected] is related to these domains :

1.  7hash.com
2.  amhash.com
3.  asicminershop.com
4.  bitebika.com
5.  bitell.com
6.  btotc.com
7.  chuagnshi.com
8.  cryptominingchina.com
9.  foks.cn
10.  fowor.com
11.  miepay.com
12.  monaobian.com
13.  rock-miner.com
14.  rockhash.com
15.  rockkin.com
16.  shoujihuanping.com
17.  weimud.com
18.  xuanpai.com
19.  youkuhezi.com

Activity: 686
Merit: 255
You'd think if AirWolf had done all this amazing sutff and got money back for Forum members they would have given him some positive trust feedback?

You are implying that the people here that gave me bad feedback is trustable, just check their own trust pages and what kind of shady business they have been into, like this ones:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=137510
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=110662

I think many of them have some kind of business partnership with Rock Xie and Friedcat.

They gave me bad feedback for hunting down AMHASH, i have never done ANY business with people in this forum, besides tipping Puppet for the info he got on PBmining that allowed me to get my money back.

I think many of them have some kind of business with Rock Xie and Friedcat.

And The Hunt will continue, i don't care about their feedback or their trolling, I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK, AGAIN

It is a long story actually. All paths lead to CanaryInTheMine, the person behind making FriedCat so trustworthy today. Start reading here => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/requesting-theymos-to-remove-canaryinthemine-from-defaulttrust-888960
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
You'd think if AirWolf had done all this amazing sutff and got money back for Forum members they would have given him some positive trust feedback?

You are implying that the people here that gave me bad feedback is trustable, just check their own trust pages and what kind of shady business they have been into, like this ones:

I think many of them have some kind of business partnership with Rock Xie and Friedcat.

They gave me bad feedback for hunting down AMHASH, i have never done ANY business with people in this forum, besides tipping Puppet for the info he got on PBmining that allowed me to get my money back.

And The Hunt will continue, i don't care about their feedback or their trolling, I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK, AGAIN
I think I see the source of your confusion. Are you suggesting that I am Puppet?
Yet another sad state of affairs. Respectable Bitcoiners everywhere are outraged!

Soon they will, CNN is coming..
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
Yet another sad state of affairs. Respectable Bitcoiners everywhere are outraged!

Activity: 424
Merit: 250
(With apologies to those invested in this mess.)

as long as "you invested not more than you could afford to loose" its fine. Every hobby cost something....
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
^
O, I see.  Sorry for not keeping up with your posts.

So, you mean to tell me that this could have, in theory, all been avoided?  If Anon going by friedcat wanted to unavail himself the option of vanishing into thin air if/when shit hit fan, he could have taken preemptive measures?  And you say blockchain technology could have facilitated this?   Huh.  Seems a bit fantastical, but just might have worked!  

Wish I could have smart thoughts like that...
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035
...Naïve person that I am...

You've sent coin to Canadian Anon claiming to be an unlicenced Panamanian exchange, assuming that coin will go to Chinese Anon calling himself "friedcat."
You're clearly well-versed in international finance, a super-srs d00d.  Anything but naive Roll Eyes

Huh?

You're not making any sense at all. I mentioned above I am a spectator to all this. No involvement besides reading this thread.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
there are big money movements on the asic miner wallets, so there are 2 possibilities:

1 Friedcat is sole owner of the access to companies wallets and is draining the purse, or
2 Friedcat is not the only one who has access to the funds, and some other Am principals are accessing funds.

A multi-sig wallet could've solved this issue...
Pages:
Jump to: