Pages:
Author

Topic: AML/KYC Explained - page 10. (Read 396791 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 07:22:47 PM
I`m be rich with ETrader_Bot for Satoshi Nakamoto: https://www.bitcointalk.org/ETrader-Bot-Best-Software-For-Trading/ . You can be rich to.
Activity: 182
June 05, 2018, 01:20:49 AM
GBX and Rock Token....im so pumped
Activity: 98
Activity: 4
June 01, 2018, 09:22:17 AM
What about broker/exchange KYC procedures, i heard many users do not use fiat exchange on bitfinex because of KYC.
What do you think they do with our data, except user verification?
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 07:35:10 AM
Hi,
About proof of address.
I dont have bankstatement, so can i used what instead of it?

Thank for sharing
You can use anything proof at least on that proof have your name or your address home. An example you using bill electricity, phone, water anything atleast have some information about you.

You can used anything that the ICO allowed. Some iCO that need kyc have their own choices so you can look to their website.just Be careful everytime you send your identity.
Activity: 38
May 31, 2018, 09:38:11 AM
I think the concept to cryptos totally anonymous (as long it's only cryptos).
most of the countries in the world will not request any tax as long it's cryptos and not fiat money.
Activity: 55
May 28, 2018, 02:42:05 AM
Isn't it a time to add Circle.com to the lists?
As far as I saw they request customer information and refer to KYC during registration
Activity: 77
May 27, 2018, 12:13:07 PM
Is there any way that AML/KYC processes can be undertaken by an ICO company manually?

Any resources and help will go a long way  Cheesy
Activity: 210
May 27, 2018, 12:01:10 PM
I think the goal and the mission of implementing KYC to some bounty campaign has a positive reason and me myself has to go through this KYC Process in order to participate in their bounties but I am okay with it because for me it is a good thing that they should know who is their customer or investor and to prevent laundering or scamming their campaign. So I am okay with it and I support it.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
May 26, 2018, 01:08:11 AM
Hi,
About proof of address.

Thank for sharing
You can use anything proof at least on that proof have your name or your address home. An example you using bill electricity, phone, water anything atleast have some information about you.
Activity: 321
May 25, 2018, 08:40:32 PM
Hi,
About proof of address.

Thank for sharing
Activity: 37
May 24, 2018, 08:29:01 PM
I'm glad I saw this, been wondering what KYC means, the full meaning that is, I know the process, as I see it everywhere this days, but I keep forgetting to checkout the full meaning. Thanks for this.
Activity: 161
May 24, 2018, 12:08:39 PM
Was the biggest fraud in the history of bitcoin. Medium trading like 01 btc to 10 btc should be ignored. If those people do tend to sell out those info. I think it is a good idea as it generally protects the customer. What a plague this has been on the industry. After checking the complete information of the person to invest in the token. The danger really is identity theft.

I agree at least up to 5 btc should be ignored. 
Activity: 30
May 23, 2018, 06:16:25 AM
Was the biggest fraud in the history of bitcoin. Medium trading like 01 btc to 10 btc should be ignored. If those people do tend to sell out those info. I think it is a good idea as it generally protects the customer. What a plague this has been on the industry. After checking the complete information of the person to invest in the token. The danger really is identity theft.
Activity: 51
May 22, 2018, 11:59:49 PM
Hi I fm India... I have no passport

I got Aadhar Card

Will aadhar card can be used as KYC for International Exchanges

You should ask Passport from your gov. It's a international well known document.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
May 20, 2018, 04:49:23 AM

I got Aadhar Card

What is Aadhar Card? sorry i'm not from India so i don't know about that card. Is it one of Debit/Credit Card in your country?
Activity: 36
May 20, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

I got Aadhar Card

Activity: 86
May 19, 2018, 11:57:08 AM
I think the KYC policy is very important, after that the ICO, Airdrop, Bounty campaign should apply KYC policy to all members.
I've seen many spammers, cheats ... They get tokens in such ways I think it's unfair to others. And it will destroy a nice project
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 18, 2018, 05:37:29 PM
Thanks, I have really learned a lot of new about KYC!
But I don't love KYC. I very much am afraid for the personal data that they haven't gone to darknet and my person wasn't lit somewhere in Brazil on a poster or somewhere else.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
May 16, 2018, 04:24:07 PM
In general, I'm not against KYC, the most important thing is that the verification is adequate. Because sometimes it suits, it remains to send more of their tests for completeness of the picture.
Pages:
Jump to: