Pages:
Author

Topic: AMT users thread. - page 10. (Read 60015 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
October 09, 2014, 02:39:06 AM
AMT_miners,

Can you please kindly response to my email for refund request with high priority?  every couple of weeks I have to send you email to follow up,that's all of my money. I have new born baby to raise, thank you for understanding my situation.

Thanks again.
Tony

Joshua Zipkin doesn't give a shit about your baby or livelihood after he conned you outta monies to afford him a comfortable lifestyle. The sick fucker's only regret is that he wasn't able to con more folks like you with children outta more money. In his mind, it's your fault for being in the pickle your'e in and not his.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
October 09, 2014, 01:15:55 AM
AMT_miners,

Can you please kindly response to my email for refund request with high priority?  every couple of weeks I have to send you email to follow up,that's all of my money. I have new born baby to raise, thank you for understanding my situation.

Thanks again.
Tony
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
October 09, 2014, 01:15:46 AM
Weird, for some reason I got reminded of God's Danny Brewster's Last Message to His Creation.  What could it have to do with this thread? Weird.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
October 09, 2014, 12:59:12 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
October 09, 2014, 12:19:28 AM
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
October 09, 2014, 12:17:55 AM
October 09, 2014, 12:17:26 AM
And I could have become a HUGE customer of yours. My first order with you, BFL and anyone else making miners were TRIAL orders. You still don't get it,so enjoy your pizza.

It's difficult to believe someone who files a complaint with us in DE and then signs up for a class action against us is going to be our biggest customer. But ok yea sure.
October 09, 2014, 12:14:33 AM
October 09, 2014, 12:10:30 AM
no matter if you believe it or not, that is what I was sent from China and I am not a liar. No one else was sent a miner with used fans.

I was. Had to replace mine. I still have the original fans in one unaltered miner anyway. Just to keep as proof at this time.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
October 09, 2014, 12:04:56 AM
You can try our new user interface if you'd like. Here is a link to the image.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9put760hx6saf3n/amt_a1_0827v01%20%282%29.img.bz2?dl=0

Oh, look, you're distributing cgminer binaries. Where are the sources?
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
October 08, 2014, 11:59:46 PM
October 08, 2014, 11:56:09 PM
your new product is nothing but a Prisma block erupter which I buy for 1.5 BTC (maybe even cheaper, I have to check)  all day long now. I am not a dummy when it comes to mining.

And we don't say its anything different than that. But it comes with a PSU and Rackmount case and fans which would retail for $350 at least. Just providing some convenience to the customer for a $50 mark up.
October 08, 2014, 11:54:21 PM
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
October 08, 2014, 11:54:09 PM

Wow!  AMT_Miner, slow down.  You have totally f'd people.  I would encourage you to "make them whole" before putting forth new products that you have stumbled upon.  If you can quiet the noise from your past, you have a slim chance to be successful going forward (make that a very slim chance!)
October 08, 2014, 11:39:46 PM

What is the SSH login for this image? It would be good to see some cgminer stats to compare to the webUI. All other vendors allow SSH access to their systems for proper management.
October 08, 2014, 11:37:20 PM

October 08, 2014, 11:34:49 PM
this is what I was sent from China. Are you proud of this? I know I was singled out, because other people's miners don't look like this..

brand fans, very dirty and used looking. The green one hardly pushes air because of the wire that was cut.

mis-matched connectors, showing 3 pin and 4 pin. Different wiring, but were all in the same type of 4 pin socket. Surely not wired correctly. This is a hack job.

Yes, we are proud of our products. We had a limited budget and did the best we could. IMET rapped us for a quarter of mil and you know that.  Although we dont think the fans were different, but we'll take your word for it. Our next gen products are better as you can see.

October 08, 2014, 11:30:07 PM
Facts are I can show TIME after TIME you lied about said shipment. I agreed to those at THOSE times. BUT you failed to deliver every single time. When I kicked up the most is when you re-routed SOMEONE ELSES ORDER to my house which was a lucky coincidence not planning on your part. You did not even have my actual tracking number in the system until you converted that order which still (and I have the proof still) that the order was meant for someone else who refused the order. I have ALL the proof and documentation to show that YOU failed to deliver until I raised a massive complaint. You had to address it because you know what that means. So you CAN sue me. But you will find that the facts are all in my favor. The court cares about what can be shown not what you say. I have everything to show you lied time after time after time. So yea I might spend some time and money fighting you, but well, the facts are there no matter what you say. I have ALL the paperwork to show it.

I don't care if you are a 26 year old or a 40 year old. Your sympathy act is just another false act here, Fact is you lied and did not deliver consistently. You even admitted we are investors in your company AND have threatened people. With physical harm. Me you decided and still are posting my info publicly without my consent. You are the CEO of AMT miners, your information is a matter of public record. I am/was a client, as such you have information that is privileged and is deemed confidential BY law. There are strict laws in many nations about consumer info. But you are incorporated in the USA, So those statutes apply to you.

First off how do you KNOW what my motives are? Firstly, I never stated I was out to bankrupt you so how do you KNOW this? Back up that claim with some proof. Real proof. I stated clearly again and again that my goal was to get refunds for all of us who you wronged. YOU freely stated you would, BUT have provided no timeline, or action plan. Just "intentions". Intentions mean nothing. I already told you. Make things right with us first, then we back off. I will be the first to make it right. I can admit IF I have been wrong. But so far you have done very little if anything to prove you are trying to even do the right thing. It seems more like you are looking to get away with it, again your own words damn you in that, I can repost those skype chats for reference. And funny that after we talked about posting the FULL content of those chats, you decided to post rebuttals. Worried? You should be.

Fact is I did not close the official threads twice because people were complaining. I did not lie to anyone about shipping hardware, I did not lie to anyone about refunds. I did not state next week and things are shipping when they were not, I did however support your customers, once you dumped that responsibility on me in a public way.....are you denying you did dropped the support of YOUR clients on me and not compensating me, or was it just an act of malicious intent?

I will write long factually detailed posts when you post just to make sure all ground is covered, since you claim I am slandering you.

The only thing AMT produces is lies. So if they post here or not it really doesn't matter. They are corrupt liars, and will reap what they sow when it comes time to meet their maker.  They only care about themselves, the only time they will help someone if they can take someone's money in exchange for low grade used inferior products worth far less than the customers paid or nothing at all.  Shameful company. Disgusting...

Please note it is not a them. Its a him. Joshua Zipkin is the sole person who speaks for his company if you want to call it that. He outsources work to others altho I do think his family handles operations in the US, seeing a there are people associated with him who handle shipping. But in all Joshua Zipkin is the one who does the talking. It's easy to see it's him even with the sock puppets.

AMT has a dedicated staff of 10 people. Your an idiot.

Oh right some of them are your family. Jeannette W. is one of them lives at your PA address correct? As perhaps even your other relative Jessica Z I imagine? You put my family in the crosshairs by claiming I was a classified high level worker for the government. I am not letting that shit go any time soon. I have no interest in anything happening to anyone. But you dragged my family into this....and put us into danger with your statements. I have not doxxed your address like you did mine. I suppose I could, but as you said honor and honesty and all that. Let someone else handle that task if they wish.

As for idiot......well you clearly owned the fact that you have a DEDICATED which is FULL TIME staff of 10 people. That means you have money to make this work. Money that is not being used to make things right with the customers ALL of them regardless of their naughty or nice status. Since you play favorites with your customers that too is going to hurt you in court. But you know since you don't like to comment on here, YOUR OWN WORDS, it seems unimportant what I say. Guess I am an idiot for even responding to you. Or I am imagining I am replying to you since you are not supposed to be replying here Joshua Zipkin aka AMT_Miners, since you don't have the balls to actually admit it's you actually penning these posts. And no I won't stop until justice is done on you. Eye for an eye is that not what you believe? You made it clear you are a racist. But the eye for an eye idea in Judaism does make alot of sense. I am not one for turn the other cheek cause that just means getting your ass kicked. Since you stole money from us, is it not karma (buddist? idea) that you do not make money as well? I imagine your karma will change once you make things right with those you have wronged. EVERYONE not just a select few you deem your nice list.

Yea several eastern Europeans, a few part timers in philly and a few chinese. Roughly 6k a month.  We're not getting into this with you because its exactly what you want, to waist time. You'll be sued and you'll pay a lot for it and that's that. Really you deserve it.

Listen ----, all of this crap that you're doing, doesn't mean a damn thing. Your fighting with a 26 year old who tried to build a business on a dime and eventually actually shipped you your product, after you agreed to receive it several times even though it was late. We know the refund is not your motive, your motive is to bankrupt us. It's too obvious. Just like in the beginning, no one helps someone else for 3-4 hours a day on a forum battling trolls like Phin for nothing.

October 08, 2014, 11:24:13 PM
So another threat to silence me? I have to point out, you keep using my real name freely like you have a right to. There are laws that govern what AMT as a company is allowed to disclose of a client with/without their consent. And I have not IN THE LEAST consented to having ANY of my personal details being outed. Fact is you have money to file all these lawsuits and pay lawyers and travel to give talks at insidebitcoins on cloud hashing in Eastern Europe, as well as employ 10 dedicated staffers, but you don't have a cent to pay back your investors? The numbers just don't seem to add up. And well you clearly can't be bothered to read what I am writing in my "novels" how do you know I am "slandering" you? I don't expect someone with your spelling skills to actually take the time to focus on details. Again for someone who won't post here much you are doing an awful lot of posting.

We have money. right.

Insidebitcoins was paid 8 months ago and you know that already. we have a credit with them and can't get a refund,  ironic. Flights around Europe are few hundred bucks or paid with miles accumulated from either josh's personal account over the years or expenditures of the business throughout the year. And no, there weren't enough miles to get to Vegas.

Tony Serratta, you're arguing with a broke 26 year old who built a business on a dime and eventually shipped you your product. And then you laugh at him when he asks his family to help out with things because employees are expensive. Plaintiff's council has our bank statements and financial records up to today. Your a terrible person.

edit: Posting about Tony Serratta is actually kind of fun. And your lawsuit is being paid for by one of our investors that just doesn't like how you've been acting.

October 08, 2014, 11:12:14 PM
The only thing AMT produces is lies. So if they post here or not it really doesn't matter. They are corrupt liars, and will reap what they sow when it comes time to meet their maker.  They only care about themselves, the only time they will help someone if they can take someone's money in exchange for low grade used inferior products worth far less than the customers paid or nothing at all.  Shameful company. Disgusting...

Please note it is not a them. Its a him. Joshua Zipkin is the sole person who speaks for his company if you want to call it that. He outsources work to others altho I do think his family handles operations in the US, seeing a there are people associated with him who handle shipping. But in all Joshua Zipkin is the one who does the talking. It's easy to see it's him even with the sock puppets.

AMT has a dedicated staff of 10 people. Your an idiot.

Oh right some of them are your family. Jeannette W. is one of them lives at your PA address correct? As perhaps even your other relative Jessica Z I imagine? You put my family in the crosshairs by claiming I was a classified high level worker for the government. I am not letting that shit go any time soon. I have no interest in anything happening to anyone. But you dragged my family into this....and put us into danger with your statements. I have not doxxed your address like you did mine. I suppose I could, but as you said honor and honesty and all that. Let someone else handle that task if they wish.

As for idiot......well you clearly owned the fact that you have a DEDICATED which is FULL TIME staff of 10 people. That means you have money to make this work. Money that is not being used to make things right with the customers ALL of them regardless of their naughty or nice status. Since you play favorites with your customers that too is going to hurt you in court. But you know since you don't like to comment on here, YOUR OWN WORDS, it seems unimportant what I say. Guess I am an idiot for even responding to you. Or I am imagining I am replying to you since you are not supposed to be replying here Joshua Zipkin aka AMT_Miners, since you don't have the balls to actually admit it's you actually penning these posts. And no I won't stop until justice is done on you. Eye for an eye is that not what you believe? You made it clear you are a racist. But the eye for an eye idea in Judaism does make alot of sense. I am not one for turn the other cheek cause that just means getting your ass kicked. Since you stole money from us, is it not karma (buddist? idea) that you do not make money as well? I imagine your karma will change once you make things right with those you have wronged. EVERYONE not just a select few you deem your nice list.

Yea several eastern Europeans, a few part timers in philly and a few chinese. Roughly 6k a month.  We're not getting into this with you because its exactly what you want, to waist time. You'll be sued and you'll pay a lot for it and that's that. Really you deserve it.

Listen Tony, all of this crap that you're doing, doesn't mean a damn thing. Your fighting with a 26 year old who tried to build a business on a dime and eventually actually shipped you your product, after you agreed to receive it several times even though it was late. We know the refund is not your motive, your motive is to bankrupt us. It's too obvious. Just like in the beginning, no one helps someone else for 3-4 hours a day on a forum battling trolls like Phin for nothing.

Pages:
Jump to: