Pages:
Author

Topic: AMT users thread. - page 9. (Read 60015 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
October 09, 2014, 02:17:48 PM
But what do we know, we're just a bunch of "idiots with a moronic CEO that seems to know nothing about technology".  Wink

This....ok where did I actually say that verbatim since you are "quoting" me? I called you a moron, yes. Even still it is an opinion I hold. Can you measure a moron? Can you gauge what a moron is? how would you quantify it? At any rate it is my opinion. If you are going to base your lawsuit on that....well have fun. It's clear it is an opinion I hold based on my own personal experience in dealing with you. Since your little Wink seems to imply that is your basis. I think you are going to find out some hard realities. I am guessing this is implying that is the basis of your lawsuit just like you planned to "chat" with me? By chat did you mean murder me to get me out of the way? or what? clearly you have some other agenda that is NOT involve actually talking as "chat" in quotes as shown implies constitutes another action.

You have threatened other people before and even detailed the manner of death. Bruno and rik can certainly attest to those details as they have been posted in both this thread and the sister thread. You want Bruno dead in a fire with his dog inside. That is what YOU said in a chat. So I won't put murder past you considering your company's geographical proximity to me. So I have a valid reason to be concerned over your manner of phrasing considering your past actions.

You have outed my personal information with no regards and even attempted to incite people to come to my house "if they have a problem with you" meaning with me. The information is ALL here in this forum and public. AND where you scrubbed it, it has been waybacked OR in the bitcointa.lk forum as well. So all your threats and actions are getting backed up all over the internet.
October 09, 2014, 01:50:38 PM
FYI I thought anyone on twitter might in interested.

https://twitter.com/AMTminers

They are working to sell outside of BCT. Take that as you will. But seems like they are looking to bypass the vetting that gets done here and pull a BFL by looking at other venues. Considering Joshua Zipkin's statements on mining and his antics to actually sell hardware while giving people advice to buy bitcoin instead, seems sorta conflicting.

At any rate there is someone already trying it seems. Bob Franklin @MinerEnthusiast already linked this thread. FYI not me in case that accusation comes up. But he or she is there going at it. I suggest the community get involved and tell your story.

FYI I don't do twitter, honestly not my thing. But I can see the public profiles there. So if you do like to twitter have at it. I suggest spread the word and link this thread so people can see AMT for what it is. A friend of mine who works in marketing and is watching bitcoin trends alerted me this.

Not everyone reads BCT, but just about everyone uses Google. Make sure Google searches for AMTminers turn up the right threads/sites.

It does. depending on the search the threads and scam accusation threads come up first. But yea they are ALWAYS on the first page so even with the new site it's still coming up. Josh might have been better off not posting. But since he decided to come out of hiding, people are just gonna bring the attention back on him again. Might be because he employs all these people but according to him has nothing to do. Seems like a redistribution of funds to get off the hook on refunding people and play the poor, broke card. Might be why Dec 15 is a key date for him. Not sure just speculating here.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
October 09, 2014, 01:47:40 PM

They are working to sell outside of BCT. Take that as you will. But seems like they are looking to bypass the vetting that gets done here and pull a BFL by looking at other venues. Considering Joshua Zipkin's statements on mining and his antics to actually sell hardware while giving people advice to buy bitcoin instead, seems sorta conflicting.

At any rate there is someone already trying it seems. Bob Franklin @MinerEnthusiast already linked this thread. FYI not me in case that accusation comes up. But he or she is there going at it. I suggest the community get involved and tell your story.

FYI I don't do twitter, honestly not my thing. But I can see the public profiles there. So if you do like to twitter have at it. I suggest spread the word and link this thread so people can see AMT for what it is. A friend of mine who works in marketing and is watching bitcoin trends alerted me this.

Not everyone reads BCT, but just about everyone uses Google. Make sure Google searches for AMTminers turn up the right threads/sites.
October 09, 2014, 01:21:06 PM

October 09, 2014, 12:50:00 PM
I am going to relink a new compressed image for download. I am working on it now and will upload as soon as it's done. Josh has mined with our hardware and clearly the proof is in the miner itself. In fact I am surprised I didn't catch it before. The miner based on the dates showing in the system itself based on modified files and such, demonstrate this miner has been powered on since at least March of this year!!! Which likely means he was mining with this stuff at that point. At the very least this is damning evidence that he had the hardware in hand in March. These images clearly demonstrate that fact. These are Linux logs. Again I am posting everything up so it can be independently confirmed by others. It is a raw dump of the image that can be forensically checked by anyone with the skills to do so.

Thing is I don't think Joshua Zipkin likes the truth being thrown back at him, in my opinion seems content with getting away with things, this based on statements he himself has made. So I will put irrefutable evidence of his actions online for all to see. Seeing as he put a target on my back by doxxing me and making a false statement that I did classified work for the government which in itself is grounds for terrorism and espionage charges, he has put himself in the position of having his frauds exposed by someone who happens to know how to expose frauds on a technical level.
October 09, 2014, 12:45:55 PM
For any devs who know PHP, perhaps you can translate this code Wink

Code:
{"freqs":["1000","1000","1000","1000","1000"],"diff":"14","lang":"en","pools":["stratum+tcp:\/\/stratum.f2pool.com:3333","",""],"ids":["kusmet.a159","",""],"pwds":["1","",""],"freq":1000,"title":"BTC CONSOLE","debug":0,"company":"","phone":"","qq":"1003568486","url":"http:\/\/www.stetc.com","maxfreq":null,"show_bar":1,"title_en":"BTC MINER CONSOLE","title_cn":"\u6bd4\u7279\u5e01\u77ff\u673a\u63a7\u5236\u53f0","starttype":"1","msn":"","skype":""}

But I will sum it up. This is the workerID on f2pool that Josh was using to mine with our miners. kusmet.a159 with the password 1. Oh and here I snapshotted this should give us a solid picture as to WHEN this miner started mining. The dates are all there.

October 09, 2014, 12:32:01 PM
root might still be active, just with a different password. Has anyone tried running a brute force SSH password cracker?

I was going to. Just havent had the time to. It mounts just fine on linux if plugged in as an SD card. I just gotta peruse through as root. But yea I dont know the SSH password....actually could be kusmet lol. That is the user that Josh uses to mine with at f2pool (discusfish) which if I am not mistaken is a private pool.

I thought it would also be worth noting that my particular miner had it's image created on March 12th 2014. It appears it was mining for 2 weeks before it even shipped. AT least.

That is based SOLELY on the logs from the miner.I have not delved deeper. I am still looking for more. There is plenty to see here. And well below. The MPP for review lest anyone forget, because, fuck you Josh that's why. NEVER FORGET THE MPP, this is what the entire argument falls on. He has even openly admitted in the chats that he wants to diminish the discussion to avoid bringing this up. It is legally binding that is why he scrapped all traces of it from his site.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
October 09, 2014, 11:56:13 AM
root might still be active, just with a different password. Has anyone tried running a brute force SSH password cracker?
October 09, 2014, 11:46:23 AM
Let's not forget about the false readings on web interface saying the miners is working at 1.28Th/s when it really isn't. What the fake web interface says its hashing at

the reality of what it hashes at: (often drops to 900Gh/s)

Also would explain why Joshua Zipkin or one of his many employees seem to not be willing to give the correct SSH credentials to the miner to look to see what is under the hood. The original firmware still is inaccessible to most it appears. 
October 09, 2014, 11:20:14 AM
Oh sorry, I was trying to say different model numbers of used fans, but yes, they sell old miners and brand them as new. I also suspect they pulled the chips from other used miners. It is also against the law to sells things as new that are CLEARLY used, no matter what your intentions were.

no matter if you believe it or not, that is what I was sent from China and I am not a liar. No one else was sent a miner with used fans.
Bzzzzt. wrong. The original fans in my miner are also pulls from salvaged servers. Filthy dirty and the wires cut to less than 1inch long stubs which have extension wires added to them.

Ditto here. Hell I posted pictures in my review thread of the miner. First comment people made after unboxing was all of the dust on and in it. Not to mention the metal slates in the packaging which I still have.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 09, 2014, 11:15:50 AM
Oh sorry, I was trying to say different model numbers of used defective fans, but yes, they sell old miners and brand them as new. I also suspect they pulled the chips from other used miners. It is also against the law to sells things as new that are CLEARLY used, no matter what your intentions were.

no matter if you believe it or not, that is what I was sent from China and I am not a liar. No one else was sent a miner with used fans.
Bzzzzt. wrong. The original fans in my miner are also pulls from salvaged servers. Filthy dirty and the wires cut to less than 1inch long stubs which have extension wires added to them.

lol are those 3 different model/brand of fans in one miner? zipkin.. you actually have invented new ways to be a douche bag. you are one special motherfucker.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
October 09, 2014, 10:42:56 AM
October 09, 2014, 10:29:21 AM
October 09, 2014, 10:23:45 AM
AMT miners NEVER delivered a working miner. NEVER. they screwed the pooch since day 1. Joshua Zipkin is a lying, thieving, piece of shit.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 09, 2014, 10:13:59 AM
Josh Zipkin is dog shit...no offense to dog shit. 
October 09, 2014, 08:57:28 AM
October 09, 2014, 08:38:05 AM
October 09, 2014, 08:09:54 AM
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
October 09, 2014, 07:26:33 AM
AMT_miners,

Can you please kindly response to my email for refund request with high priority?  every couple of weeks I have to send you email to follow up,that's all of my money. I have new born baby to raise, thank you for understanding my situation.

Thanks again.
Tony

Joshua Zipkin doesn't give a shit about your baby or livelihood after he conned you outta monies to afford him a comfortable lifestyle. The sick fucker's only regret is that he wasn't able to con more folks like you with children outta more money. In his mind, it's your fault for being in the pickle your'e in and not his.

This chart was misleading,posted somewhere in Oct,2013, I read that,seems be decent,everybody wants make money with decent thing.

so I purchased AMT products since Nov 12, 2013, I was told I should get it at beginning of January,  I kept myself come to community here check frequently  for their shipping update. I stupidly believe them they were shipping, so since Carlos on the forum want to sell his machine in February,so I got 2nd machine transferred from him, that was so dumb. I officially followed  up with them on March 3,2014 since they posted here they did ship(ship what it's different story)

If I could get the working decent machine at first place from January,even beginning of March shipping, I could make some money, but obviously not, I followed up with them for refund since April. They suggested any questions concerns email to there sales@ email box, someone would get back to you in 24 hours. nothing,no reply, nobody pickup phone calls and just keep quiet. which is not right thing to do.

please kindly refund me and make this settle ASAP.thank you.

Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
October 09, 2014, 06:39:58 AM
Well shit I didn't get to request my damn PSU that they never sent me or to tell them about the board that crapped out on me.

I guess I'll just send them another e-mail that they won't answer.
Pages:
Jump to: