Pages:
Author

Topic: AMT users thread. - page 29. (Read 60097 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 17, 2014, 08:20:49 PM
Does anybody know where I can download the Raspberry Pi firmware image for the 1.2Th machines?
I've tried dumping the image from the original using "dd" but when I copy it to a different card the machine won't connect to the network.

So you are DDing the card over to a new one? And the new card won't allow a connection to the network?

I would recommend setting the IP manually in the new card....cd to /etc/network?Huh? since I don't know what distro that's based on, that folder should be something like that. In there you will find a file that should have the IP.....could be ifcfg-eth0 or something like that. Edit that file with the network settings you want and you should be all good to go.

If you need more info I can post up...I have not gotten my miner yet so I wont have anything to go by. Once I do I can post some more help on it. I am sure there are others with knowledge of it that could post up too.

I was finally able to get the unit's Pi (red-pi, from China) to boot from another Pi's SDCard.  I was unsuccessful at building a version of cgminer that could see the cards, though.  I believe they are using a custom cgminer patch, as there are two versions on the original SDCard: "/usr/local/bin/cgminer" and "/var/www/cgminer", which is the custom patched one and the one being used by the UI.

The UI is not so great and the version of cgminer they have on the image wasn't compiled with ncurses, so there is no nice terminal view.  I hate that.

I'll post the original Pi image so you or anybody else can load it onto a Pi you have there and look around.  Right now there is nowhere for us to download an official image.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
August 17, 2014, 07:35:31 PM
Nice try AMT, but it's hopeless.

Well there's your olive branch. Do you think you will be purchasing one of our 2U rack mount miners for this weeks shipment?

LOL. You haven't delivered the miner he paid for months ago, and you're asking for more money. Wow.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
August 17, 2014, 12:56:14 PM
Wow Phin/Gleb, I knew you were a good data digger but your psychic abilities and your mastery of Josh, fuzzy, and opiums typing styles is amazing.

I just wanted to thank you for stepping away from this mess for a while and trying to let AMT work this out. Obviously it didn't help and it has been a fucked up ride for all involved.

Personally I am sick of being lied to, dicked around, and generally being treated like an idiot by AMT (maybe I am, after all I gave these assholes $18,000 of which I will probably never see a dime returned). Most of the people here are not stupid and can see right through their bullshit.

I don't know which list I ended up on but at this point they can put me on the refund list. I wonder how the IRS is going to feel when I write off half of my income due to a mail fraud scam perpetrated by Advanced Mining Technologies.

Anyway, here's a belated welcome back and here's hoping the fat man ends up in a re-education camp for exploiting the Chinese people. Maybe he can finish getting his business degree while he's in there (although I don't think that's what they mean by re-education)

In China, Joshua Zipkin is known as LouMay.

[8/12/2014 1:36:10 PM] Joshua: pictures on the forum
[8/12/2014 1:36:35 PM] Joshua: ahh they'll sell
[8/12/2014 1:36:39 PM] Joshua: yes but again, investment money
[8/12/2014 1:37:02 PM] Joshua: im in a position where im good with inno and ive made friends with all channels of manufacturing
[8/12/2014 1:37:21 PM] Joshua: from the pcb house to design guys, etc
[8/12/2014 1:37:25 PM] Joshua: they call me LouMay
[8/12/2014 1:37:25 PM] customer1: Ok well you are getting a distribution chain.
[8/12/2014 1:37:28 PM] customer1: That is what you need
[8/12/2014 1:37:34 PM] Joshua: it means Fat Big American
[8/12/2014 1:37:38 PM] customer1: LOL
[8/12/2014 1:37:47 PM] customer1: Geez
[8/12/2014 1:37:59 PM] Joshua: its said in a humorous way though

Now he's making up full conversations, we're quite impressed with his dedication actually.

Josh Zipkin, son of scammer Harrison Zachariah Zipkin in PA, honestly believes that I did indeed made up the conversation above that he penned, not I.

BTW, I know 100% who customer1 and customer2 are and they can easily verify that ALL the convos did indeed take place sans any of my input.

This is just an inkling of the lies and thievery that Joshua Zipkin is capable of. The motherfucker lied in his very first post in the second sentence when he spelled out what AMT stood for. Check it out yourselves. Joshu Zipkin from Israel, Bulgaria and Pennsylvania is nothing but a scammy fuckin' liar, and anybody who orders from him WILL get burned. That's a motherfuckin' promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having a Gimp fuck him in his ass for 48 hours straight would be considered too good for him.
vip
August 17, 2014, 12:43:31 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 17, 2014, 12:34:48 PM
Wow Phin/Gleb, I knew you were a good data digger but your psychic abilities and your mastery of Josh, fuzzy, and opiums typing styles is amazing.

I just wanted to thank you for stepping away from this mess for a while and trying to let AMT work this out. Obviously it didn't help and it has been a fucked up ride for all involved.

Personally I am sick of being lied to, dicked around, and generally being treated like an idiot by AMT (maybe I am, after all I gave these assholes $18,000 of which I will probably never see a dime returned). Most of the people here are not stupid and can see right through their bullshit.

I don't know which list I ended up on but at this point they can put me on the refund list. I wonder how the IRS is going to feel when I write off half of my income due to a mail fraud scam perpetrated by Advanced Mining Technologies.

Anyway, here's a belated welcome back and here's hoping the fat man ends up in a re-education camp for exploiting the Chinese people. Maybe he can finish getting his business degree while he's in there (although I don't think that's what they mean by re-education)
vip
August 17, 2014, 11:45:55 AM
vip
August 17, 2014, 11:38:16 AM
To everyone who doesn't realize it. Gleb Gamo or what ever is Bruno Kasinskus aka Phinieass Gage.  Nothing better to do with his free time I see. Now he's making up full conversations, we're quite impress.

And, I jack off with a finger up my ass while doing it.

Your reply ain't going to fly, and if you honestly believe that what you wrote is something that I made up, then you best get a gun and blow your fuckin' brains out. In fact, get two bullets and put me outta my misery.

Think about it! You wrote (NOT FUCKING I WROTE) that you met up with Guy. How the fuck was I supposed to know that. Now, I Guy on record in stating what you WROTE, NOT I, as such being a fact.

Joshua Zipkin, you are one seriously sick motherfucker. No wonder your pretty wife is leaving you for some other SCHMUCK.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
August 17, 2014, 03:49:51 AM
poop, fucking, sad, ragnarok, cheat on test, , I'm not sure because I'm an incompetent international businessman, dance zipkin style, repeatedly lie to 

Am I doing this right?
Activity: 29
August 17, 2014, 01:26:47 AM
I like MadLibs, I thought let's get a little audience participation here:

I am Joshua Zipkin, CEO of AMT, I love to _______________. When I am not ______________ my customers, I am _______________. When I say I will deliver miners on a certain day I instead wait until ___________.
As Penn State graduate I loved to _______________. In China my chinese name is _______________. For fun I love to ______________. In business I love to _______________ my customers.

More to come.
Activity: 29
August 17, 2014, 01:17:59 AM
what irc channel did this come from?

Those appear to be skype chats as that is where Josh seems to chat. Not a smart move seeing as a court order if there is criminal behavior will force Microsoft to release those chats. Read the terms its in there. So if he made any additional threats in there or anything criminal in there his ass is going to jail.

http://i.imgur.com/lhdQTLO.jpg

August 16, 2014, 11:32:57 PM
I'd be happy with a full refund. They can have my miner back, when I get it, and they can sell it all over again. To help cover part of my refund.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
August 16, 2014, 01:33:56 PM
I mean I figured the MPP wasn't going to happen as they delete anything that is said regarding it. But to outright confirm they are ignoring it, and so glibly as "Fuck the MPP." Fuck? the MPP? Fuck you. That was your assurance that we weren't losing out on this deal. Infact it was a warranty that is enforceable in court. I'm expecting lots of small claims lawsuits if the class action does nothing.

There are two ways this plays out in their favor. For every new order they generate they also send a unit to an existing order holder starting in order, but only one at a time if they placed multiple  machine orders. They do this until everyone becomes profitable. This requires a huge upswing in the price of bitcoin.

They use that hosting option they were talking about having before to give people enough power ( swear they said something about having a petahash , but could have all been lies) to ROI then cut them off the moment we've made back our money. Then everyone is whole on the MPP front.

The only issue is that the class action addresses way more than just the delivery of miners. It also covers late shipment of miners, not processing processing refunds, negligence, acting in bad faith, violation of federal and state consumer protection laws. Fraud, which could come from not meeting the MPP as it was an advertised feature.

Those don't just go away because you ship a miner almost a year late.

Not only is there an MPP, but there is a warranty against manufacturer defects.   In addition, there is supposed to be some level of technical support that at this time is still non-existent.

Shipping a miner to every customer makes it difficult to claim fraud.   However, avoiding the MPP remains to be a breach of contract.    Furthermore, all those who have demanded a refund are still entitled a refund.

At this point, to satisfy the MPP, AMT needs to ship four 1.2 TH/s system per every 1.2TH/s purchased back in 2013.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
August 16, 2014, 12:46:43 PM
Armitted by the Aussie Theatre.
What was that?
Ken Armitt. (Google it with Bitcoin - quotes around Ken Armitt only)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOY7LmwLAEM
Thanks!

(What was that quote, "insanity is doing the same thing over and over..."?  Tongue)
August 16, 2014, 12:15:02 PM
I figured out that bitcoin was made of rubber, it explains how the price bounces up and down.
August 16, 2014, 12:11:18 PM
My guess is that gleb is just the glenn greenwald, The snowden is yet to be outed.
vip
August 16, 2014, 12:06:15 PM
I mean I figured the MPP wasn't going to happen as they delete anything that is said regarding it. But to outright confirm they are ignoring it, and so glibly as "Fuck the MPP." Fuck? the MPP? Fuck you. That was your assurance that we weren't losing out on this deal. Infact it was a warranty that is enforceable in court. I'm expecting lots of small claims lawsuits if the class action does nothing.

There are two ways this plays out in their favor. For every new order they generate they also send a unit to an existing order holder starting in order, but only one at a time if they placed multiple  machine orders. They do this until everyone becomes profitable. This requires a huge upswing in the price of bitcoin.

They use that hosting option they were talking about having before to give people enough power ( swear they said something about having a petahash , but could have all been lies) to ROI then cut them off the moment we've made back our money. Then everyone is whole on the MPP front.

The only issue is that the class action addresses way more than just the delivery of miners. It also covers late shipment of miners, not processing processing refunds, negligence, acting in bad faith, violation of federal and state consumer protection laws. Fraud, which could come from not meeting the MPP as it was an advertised feature.

In re. last line: Sure they do, if you think like a Jewish Freemason Bulgarian Gimp.
vip
August 16, 2014, 12:03:36 PM

I don't know where it came from. I'm just the trusted Drama Queen acting as the liaison.

vip
August 16, 2014, 12:00:56 PM
Armitted by the Aussie Theatre.
What was that?

Ken Armitt. (Google it with Bitcoin - quotes around Ken Armitt only)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOY7LmwLAEM
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 16, 2014, 11:54:03 AM
August 16, 2014, 11:37:58 AM

Pages:
Jump to: