Pages:
Author

Topic: An <COINSBIT.IO> Innovative Trading Cryptosystem - page 14. (Read 21163 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
I see May began very actively on the Coinsbit exchange. Many new coins were listed on this exchange.
This is logical. Coinsbit exchange is becoming more popular every day.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I see May began very actively on the Coinsbit exchange. Many new coins were listed on this exchange.
Activity: 182
🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO COINMARKETCAP🎉

🌈On behalf of the entire Coinsbit Exchange, we extend our heartiest congratulations to CoinMarketCap for the 7th anniversary!

💥Companies like CoinMarketCap with an excellent team of dedicated workers and with a friendly work environment can only aim for high results.

💎There is no doubt that you have made your presence in the cryptocurrency industry invaluable one.

🚀Congratulation on all your hard work over the past 7 years!

I did not know that the CoinMarketCap website celebrated its anniversary. Nice site. But personally, I love CoinGecko more.
Activity: 140
Overview of news from the Coinsbit project.
News about listings of new coins and other news about trading on the Coinsbit exchange:

💥GREAT NEWS FOR COINSBIT COMMUNITY!💥

🌈We are glad to announce that ANT token is already listed on Coinsbit!

🔶Aragon organizations are digital natives. They live on Ethereum, a ledger secured by incentives and cryptography. Transactions are transparent and immutable.

🔷The Aragon Network is comprised of DAOs. It is a blockchain-native jurisdiction that supports interactions between sovereign entities by incorporating limited liability using economic incentives. It can support both human-readable contracts as well as smart contracts.

📍Smart-contract:
0x960b236A07cf122663c4303350609A66A7B288C0

💵Pairs:
ANT/BTC
ANT/ETH
ANT/USDT

✅Follow social networks for getting more info:
Website (https://aragon.org/en/)
Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/ruBR6GN)
Twitter (https://twitter.com/aragonproject)
Forum (https://forum.aragon.org/)
Spectrum (https://spectrum.chat/aragon?tab=posts)
YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCODiU_-FWhr4SVOoBlm-qaQ)

🌈 Stay tuned to get updates and interesting information from Coinsbit!

The Aragon Network is interesting project. Thank you for another interesting and promising asset. I will definitely get acquainted with this project closer and maybe buy this coin on Coinsbit exchange!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Many haters here , Coinsbit is a honest Exchange , and CNB will be the next BNB , you can use CNB to buy from Amazon & Alibaba & Aliexpress ... , Coinsbit already burned 10% from CNB total supply , CNB will be the great project in crypto , people don't look at this paid haters .
You're right bro! Coinsbit exchange is a very promising exchange. I think that in the near future it will be a direct competitor for Binance and Huobi.

PPumpsTogether, be careful. This thread contains a group of paid haters who use their high rangs in this forum and give negative trusts to users who write neutral or positive about the Coinsbit exchange.
Activity: 42
Many haters here , Coinsbit is a honest Exchange , and CNB will be the next BNB , you can use CNB to buy from Amazon & Alibaba & Aliexpress ... , Coinsbit already burned 10% from CNB total supply , CNB will be the great project in crypto , people don't look at this paid haters .
Coinsbit.io

I'm just one of users scammed by coinsbit, nothing more.

I don’t think you used the Coinsbit exchange. It is unlikely that you really registered and really used. You are part of a bots farm created for hating.
Activity: 72

I will stop posting this as soon as coinsbit scam exchange returns all money back to scammed users

I am sure that you have a wrong and biased attitude towards the Coinsbit exchange. If you weren’t a paid hater, you would not have spread the Coinsbit slander for half a year.

No one is interested in the nonsense that this crazy man carries. He will be able to publish his delusional messages as much as desired. Users independently study the industry and make their choice in favor of the Coinsbit exchange.
Coinsbit.io

I will stop posting this as soon as coinsbit scam exchange returns all money back to scammed users

I am sure that you have a wrong and biased attitude towards the Coinsbit exchange. If you weren’t a paid hater, you would not have spread the Coinsbit slander for half a year.
Coinsbit.io
These are just your speculations. Coinsbit exchange has nothing to do with p2pb2b exchange.

This is a blatant lie

Are you talking about your posts? I agree, they are really stupid and nonsense.
Coinsbit.io
Too many red flags in this thread, scam accusation throwing around. I don't know about COINSBIT.IO too much and which one is right or wrong but this isn't good and everyone will avoid it like plague.
The only one thing that i know about this if the owner of this crap exchange site is the same with p2pb2b. That means that guy owned both coinsbit and p2pb2b. This is a scam exchange that needs to be avoided by everyone.

These are just your speculations. Coinsbit exchange has nothing to do with p2pb2b exchange.
Coinsbit.io
Coinsbit is a very ambitious project.
Those who people who call this project a scam or put forward some far-fetched and baseless charges against Coinsbit do not see and do not understand the scope of this project.
Coinsbit has multi-million dollar funding and very great prospects for becoming a giant in the cryptocurrency industry.

Activity: 224
Attempts to tarnish Coinsbit’s reputation are unsuccessful. How much time do these people try to discredit the honest name of this exchange, and the number of coins presented on the exchange and the number of users on the exchange is growing every day!
Activity: 126
I do not understand what the essence of the allegations against Coinsbit is. I read the links that this madman constantly spreads. It is immediately clear that they are all created by the same person and all the allegations are baseless. On an exchange, Coinsbit trades tens or even hundreds of thousands of traders every day ... if someone had been deceived, then the entire Internet was already littered with complaints. And so we see several invented user stories which allegedly deceived. it's all bullshit!

I personally think that these people were hired by Coinsbit rivals who are afraid of the pace of development of this exchange and are thus trying to discredit the honest name Coinsbit.

I want to say that they’re not good at hiding their interest ... You can immediately see a cheap amateurish attempt to slander the Coinsbit exchange: a few meaningless fictitious stories ... around which they build the theory that this exchange is fraud. Go to the ann-thread of other exchanges, where hundreds and thousands of users write about problems with depositing and withdrawing funds on the exchanges: Bittrex, Binance, HitBTC and others. This is a normal workflow for every exchange.
Coinsbit.io
I do not understand what the essence of the allegations against Coinsbit is. I read the links that this madman constantly spreads. It is immediately clear that they are all created by the same person and all the allegations are baseless. On an exchange, Coinsbit trades tens or even hundreds of thousands of traders every day ... if someone had been deceived, then the entire Internet was already littered with complaints. And so we see several invented user stories which allegedly deceived. it's all bullshit!

I personally think that these people were hired by Coinsbit rivals who are afraid of the pace of development of this exchange and are thus trying to discredit the honest name Coinsbit.
Activity: 126
Coinsbit.io

Scam-free world is our future

You're right bro - in the future there will be no place for scammers.
In the future, the world will develop rapidly. Education, medicine will reach completely new levels.
And Coinsbit contributes to the development of decentralized services and the promotion of blockchain technology.
as if you are talking like this hero in exchange when people blaspheme because they feel disadvantaged by this obscure exchange. but when the evidence is real and you can not do anything, and speak with unclear reasons, it seems to challenge your heroism. wake up man
I urge you not to judge in a particular case about the Coinsbit project as a whole. In addition, I hope that your problem is solved safely.
Activity: 98
News about listings of new coins and other news about trading on the Coinsbit exchange:

🔥 Great news!🔥

🚀Dear users, we are happy to inform you that trading with STT token has already been launched!

🌈ST PROJECT (https://sectranz.com/) — is a unique project of network anonymity providing a new generation of decentralized network ecosystem that uses the principles of blockchain and advanced technology in cryptography and the protection of sensitive information.

📢The Secure Transaction Project provides a transaction system where the number of options available to send cryptocurrencies is so large that it is almost infinite. A coin mix which involves anyone who agrees to participate in a transaction anonymity program and receive passive income from it.

💥 Pair: STT/BTC

🚀Don't miss the great opportunity to become a part of the community of Coinsbit!

Listing new projects is always good news! I really like the dynamics with which the popularity of this Coinsbit exchange is growing!
Coinsbit.io

Scam-free world is our future

You're right bro - in the future there will be no place for scammers.
In the future, the world will develop rapidly. Education, medicine will reach completely new levels.
And Coinsbit contributes to the development of decentralized services and the promotion of blockchain technology.
Coinsbit.io

💥 GREAT NEWS FOR COINSBIT COMMUNITY! 💥

🌈 We are glad to announce that IQ token has been launched on Coinsbit!

🔶IQ.cash is universal large-scale blockchain platform for Investors, Traders & Miners. Its main goal is to provide instant anonymous online payments and investing. IQ.cash team has developed and created Masternode network IQ for investors. Now traders can trade IQ on cryptoexchanges.

🔷 The combination of a reliable team, a secure blockchain network, as well as high liquidity makes the project one of the first to be considered in 2020.

💵 Pairs:
IQ/BTC
IQ/USDT

✅ Follow the links below to get more info:
Website https://iq.cash/
Telegram https://t.me/IQ_cash
Twitter https://twitter.com/IQ_Crypto
YouTube https://www.youtube.com/finexpo

🌈 Stay tuned to get updates and interesting information from Coinsbit!

I believe that the future is with blockchain platforms. I buy similar coins in my investment portfolio.
Thanks Coinsbit. I will definitely study this new IQ.cash project!

You're right! Blockchain is our future. As well as all kinds of decentralized services. Coinsbit is also developing several new directions. Soon it will be much more than just a cryptocurrency exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: