Pages:
Author

Topic: An (even more) optimized version of cpuminer (pooler's cpuminer, CPU-only) - page 10. (Read 1958260 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Can somebody help?
I have server
Linux temp 4.5.0-22.el7.aarch64 #1 SMP Wed Feb 15 10:48:53 CST 2017 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux

# lscpu
Architecture:          aarch64
Byte Order:            Little Endian
CPU(s):                96
On-line CPU(s) list:   0-95
Thread(s) per core:    1
Core(s) per socket:    48
Socket(s):             2
NUMA node(s):          2
NUMA node0 CPU(s):     0-47
NUMA node1 CPU(s):     48-95

Is it possible to mine on this server? I tried instruction on the topic to compile cpuminer but always receive errors
"minerd: unknown algorithm -- 'cryptonight'"

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Created a little tutorial on how to setup a mining system with Microsoft Azure:
https://steemit.com/digibyte/@paaax/use-microsoft-azure-to-mine-cpu-based-cryptocurrency-algorithms-i-e-digibyte

how much are you making mining on azure vs the cost of the instance (i know it's using the free credit)?
Activity: 26
Hello
can anybody help to setup the miner to mine Monero XMR on suprnova pool on windows?
Thank you
Activity: 5
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
I think u are doing it alright. Just wait for sometime (probably some hours), it should start reflecting in ur account.
Activity: 5
I wanted to start mining digibyte and could need some help. Here's what I have done:

1. Downloaded and extracted cpuminer-2.4.5-win64 on a windows 10 64-bit system
2. Registered on theblocksfactory.com and created a worker
3. Created a batch file in the same folder as my cpuminer with the following code:
minerd -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s1.theblocksfactory.com:9004 -u myaccount.myworker -p mypassword

After I started the batch file I can see that the script is connected to the server and binds all 16 cpus.
Then a messages pops up "Stratum requested work restart" and a few lines like this "thread 11: 4104 hashes, 14.59 khash/s".
I have no idea, why my worker on theblocksfactory is not active. Could somebody explain what I am doing wrong?
I personally used a screen recorder (try ispringfree)to see the error in slow motions and then correct it.
Activity: 1
Hello I have a problem, when I download the program, I do each of the steps, but at the time of running it, I get a black screen for a second and disappears. The program finally does not run.

Can someone tell me the solution, please?
Activity: 838
Merit: 507
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
How to use the --proxy option setting ?

It would be like this
  --proxy 198.258.15.0:8080?
Activity: 144
Eager to learn
copy and paste below cmd-line and try if you have still Error

of course you need to change user and password to your own

minerd -a scrypt -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://aikapool.com:7900 -u UserName.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
pause

btw Litecoin mining with cpu isnt anymore profitable  (21/01/2017 11:03:01) last block found on this pool
Activity: 15

I have the same problem. Can anyone help?

what error does it show?

Just open is close then

I already posted above, that use a screen recorder to recors the error and then review the video and see what did that cmd console show before closing.
you need write word - pause,  in your bat file, and you see error. 

minerd -a --scrypt -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://aikapool.com:7900 -u UserName.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
pause

my error
minerd: unknown algorithm -- '--scrypt'
Try `minerd --help' for more information.

I have the same problem. Can anyone help?

what error does it show?

Just open is close then

I already posted above, that use a screen recorder to recors the error and then review the video and see what did that cmd console show before closing.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
just use a screen recording software like ispring, and then see what error it shows before closing down. Did you create a batch file.
Activity: 180
what error does it show?
I already tried to configure more of the error always opens and soon some.
Minerd -a --scrypt -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum + tcp: //aikapool.com: 4119 -u argusx.arg -p x
What is the command line for mining in cpu?

Something like this: minerd -a --scrypt -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://aikapool.com:7933 -u UserName.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

You can visit a mining pool, select a coin and go to help section. There you will get the command for minerd,which is for CPU.
What is the command line for mining in cpu?
Pages:
Jump to: