Pages:
Author

Topic: AnaLCoin | SHA256 | POW/POS | 300k coins | IN-WLT TRDNG ! | LAUNCHED !!! - page 19. (Read 54420 times)

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
legendary
Activity: 1386
Fucker of "the system"
lol at anal mixing  just not ass to mouth

but please look at my or shadows icons they are original not copies with anal written on them
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
We're glad POS is working fine.

Next step would be an Exchange, please tweet/msg them to add ANAL, we'll then upgrade the wallet for in-wallet trading - Analysts love that Smiley

A name/logo change is not possible, as this is what makes out the coin - create a bigger acceptance for Analysts.

DarkAnal is not yet planned - but maybe, if Exchanges pick it up and in-wallet trading is working fine - next step might be Anal mixing / AnalSend etc.
legendary
Activity: 1080
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Hashrate on Suprnova rising again - and so is the diff .. Seems like more people like Anal ;-)

@ocminer it's missing on your startpage https://www.suprnova.cc/  Grin

Yeah.. Well.. To be honest it doesn't look so good when some "unknowing" folks find my starting page thru google or so and see "ANALCoin"... Smiley

I'll keep it in this thread / OP Smiley

Hmm. ocminer have anal problem.  Grin

I think this coin can go all the way to the moon.  Cool

This is going to where the sun doesnt shine
The DarkSide of the moon
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

I'm willing to try a little anal

APyQu4McTeXpkEMjrEDr9R1XKENwqUkf58

Hey Bombardo. I have just given you deep penetrating anal! One whole buttfiller on its way to you my friend Cheesy

That wasn't as bad as i thought, thank you
legendary
Activity: 1386
Fucker of "the system"
Im very disappointed in the exchangerz for not looking at us . this is a funass hobby! its practicaly legal in almost every state (of course not in indiana).
giving and receiving anal is an intimate thing, it takes a lot of trust and respect.  exactly what we're about

its not like i buy the coins i mine or anything
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
they should have used the pluck algo
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
Hashrate on Suprnova rising again - and so is the diff .. Seems like more people like Anal ;-)

@ocminer it's missing on your startpage https://www.suprnova.cc/  Grin

Yeah.. Well.. To be honest it doesn't look so good when some "unknowing" folks find my starting page thru google or so and see "ANALCoin"... Smiley

Hmm. ocminer have anal problem.  Grin

I think this coin can go all the way to the moon.  Cool
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
This is certainly a new strategy for altcoins. This one is a Pump Your Dump! Wink
Activity: 574
expect rebranding if the coin take off (I would suggest Dash or Dark... )

You mean DarkAnal or what?  Grin
legendary
expect rebranding if the coin take off (I would suggest Dash or Dark... )
This post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.
legendary
If you don't have a slogan, here one for you:

AnalCoin, we don't aim to the moon, but right to Uranus
 Grin

donation ? see my signature  Grin
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
this is so dumb, if you buy or mine you deserve to lose
his post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist

@ocminer it's missing on your startpage https://www.suprnova.cc/  Grin

lol ashamed of anal?

hey man, we all get drunk and make mistakes
his post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.

This post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

@ocminer it's missing on your startpage https://www.suprnova.cc/  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: