Pages:
Author

Topic: AnaLCoin | SHA256 | POW/POS | 300k coins | IN-WLT TRDNG ! | LAUNCHED !!! - page 18. (Read 54420 times)

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
wankcoin is on bittrex and sexcoin is/was on cryptsy anythings possible. lol

Dont forget TITcoin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
This coin will never be able to hit any Exchange for sure.

Isn't that what they said about Cannabiscoin?
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
This coin will never be able to hit any Exchange for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Anal is really illegal in Indiana ?? Must be a joke...

holy ass muffins i was wrong turns out we r ok

in addition to Louisiana, anti-sodomy laws remain on the books in Alabama, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas and Utah.

i just assumed becase everything else here is illegal ....

source http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/04/21/12-states-ban-sodomy-a-decade-after-court-ruling/7981025/

FAIR USE is applied here
what is consensual sodomy and aggravated sodomy (never thought I would ever ask that question on a forum...) ?

Isn't "consensual" = both agree and "aggravated" = both do NOT agree ??
sex versus altcoin ?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

in addition to Louisiana, anti-sodomy laws remain on the books in Alabama, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas and Utah.

source http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/04/21/12-states-ban-sodomy-a-decade-after-court-ruling/7981025/

FAIR USE is applied here
what is consensual sodomy and aggravated sodomy (never thought I would ever ask that question on a forum...) ?

Isn't "consensual" = both agree and "aggravated" = both do NOT agree ??
legendary
Activity: 1386
Fucker of "the system"
any sodomy gay straight forced would be rape
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

FAIR USE is applied here
legendary
Fucker of "the system"

FAIR USE is applied here
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Anal to the dark side of the moon

Anal to the full moon, how is an exchange going to accept this i think you are going to have problems here and you will not get on the exchanges unless you pay for them. They are going to think you are taking the miss and ignore you.
Never missed by accident LOL
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Activity: 700
If your wallet isn't working, download and add these dll's to the folder.

Wallet doesnt work on windows 7. say it miss a DLL

Yes, I have prepared dlls for this situations. https://mega.co.nz/#!n14l0aAQ!_-50yx-m4C-S_hEpCt8EJuqGqY0ATX7_wSzQiXElfk8
legendary
Fucker of "the system"

Anal to the full moon, how is an exchange going to accept this i think you are going to have problems here and you will not get on the exchanges unless you pay for them. They are going to think you are taking the miss and ignore you.

I SEE RICH PEOPLE
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
I tried to put my anal's to the wallet but it doesnt work :/
(tthe wallet crashes)
Activity: 868

legendary
Fucker of "the system"

I'm willing to try a little anal

APyQu4McTeXpkEMjrEDr9R1XKENwqUkf58

Hey Bombardo. I have just given you deep penetrating anal! One whole buttfiller on its way to you my friend Cheesy

That wasn't as bad as i thought, thank you
the second one feels better im the master of anal
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
i get more anal than any man should on minerpools spread the hash guys  but only if u wanna get lucky
Activity: 635
We're glad POS is working fine.

Next step would be an Exchange, please tweet/msg them to add ANAL, we'll then upgrade the wallet for in-wallet trading - Analysts love that Smiley

A name/logo change is not possible, as this is what makes out the coin - create a bigger acceptance for Analysts.

DarkAnal is not yet planned - but maybe, if Exchanges pick it up and in-wallet trading is working fine - next step might be Anal mixing / AnalSend etc.

Maybe better DeepDarkAnal?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
We're glad POS is working fine.

Next step would be an Exchange, please tweet/msg them to add ANAL, we'll then upgrade the wallet for in-wallet trading - Analysts love that Smiley

A name/logo change is not possible, as this is what makes out the coin - create a bigger acceptance for Analysts.

DarkAnal is not yet planned - but maybe, if Exchanges pick it up and in-wallet trading is working fine - next step might be Anal mixing / AnalSend etc.

And don't forget the Anal Explorer as well as the in-wallet Anal Direct-Input-Linked-Direct-Output transfer functionality aka Anal D.I.L.D.O and my personal favorite, the Anal Versatile Interacting Basic Redundant Anonymizing TOR capability aka Anal V.I.B.R.A.T.O.R.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
This post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.
Pages:
Jump to: